Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: geetika22

It's illogical story as of now..CVS turned every new character negative..barkat ws promising bt she turned bobby overnight. Zubair ws a friend he turned evil overnight...zaya hated hm for dat bt the person behind ths ws suri nd after all this no punishment for her. She is a saint overnight..so illogical..
It's just my POV I'm nt instigating Any fight hope u understand

LMFAO bobby🤣 poor zubair🤣 omg suri she is the goddess be she is reading holi quran omg she is pure try to understand that geetika re, she can killed 100 people, her son can give his wife taalak pe taalak without even knowing the truth still cvs makes them saint man this show is something to core be🤣this show has failed ekta drama's atleast in her drama's there is some logic and she does not play with a character to make the other one mahan's her characters is given equal chance no wonder her show works unlike BI cvs. i wonder who is next in plate to get ruined to make others mahan😉
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well yeah I can put urself in ur shoes and i can undersatnd that what ur saying is right from ur perspective as a fan of NS. But the one thing i don't get is who ar u calling mahaan mahaan here? Suraiyya? Well lemme tell u, no ZaYa fan will really find her worth it any more, she was one of the main reasons that ZaYa got ruined and we hate her. I read ur other post as well and had typed up my comment but my phone got hung up so I couldn't post it but the glorifying others thing. No one is getting glorified here, especially suraiyya. Suraiyya is just a woman warped in shame. I''m not sure u were talking abt zain or suraiyya but if ur talking abt zain, then dont even go there yaar. Mahaan or not we'll still love him. And I don't think zain is a mahaan from any angle 😆. Oh well, who cares, we still think he's awesome.
Yes CVs have ruined every single cameo till date and i genuinely hate them but they did take destroying rehaan to a whole new level. Honestly I never expected him to be the bad guy. Now I hate him that's something else but rehaan turning negative was quite a shocker for me personally. The CVs of BI suck, that's abt all I can say.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

so you agree rehaan character was ruined to make others mahan😆 my question is why ruin rehaan? rehaan character could have ended before the leap na and then you guys could have seen your show, why rehaan had to be ruined by cvs to make your couple the ideal? is it fair to other actors who comes to this show? na it is not that is why cvs failed to make this show a unique one. wrong i won't say twist less story but this show definitely is tasteless and watchless drama. not to be mean but if it was others i would have said the same things, i even felt bad for dimple who came to this show as usma's daughter later she was turned into bad, then others, then rehaan and after rehaan who else will enter and turn into a bad guy to glorify others and gain TRP using the new entry to make them bad and the leads the hero. cvs ruined this show to core and now i just crack up seeing this drama. hope NS characters end by tomorrow i will be the happiest person then🥳

for italics, yes i agree if i keep myself in your place, i would get pissed if it was Harshad honestly!
They should have ended Rehaan before leap, but the CV's have their own way (The Dark Tunnel Supposedly) And @underlined, Because whatever happens this story is about Zain and Aliya! I agree the show is not so good since a few months, it is because they took a track which a lot of people don't like!

Just keep yourself on a Zain and Aliya fans place, and i hope you get my point.
Even i think his character ends soon, it is good for him as well as Zain and Aliya.

I hope i did not hurt you in any way.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Well yeah I can put urself in ur shoes and i can undersatnd that what ur saying is right from ur perspective as a fan of NS. But the one thing i don't get is who ar u calling mahaan mahaan here? Suraiyya? Well lemme tell u, no ZaYa fan will really find her worth it any more, she was one of the main reasons that ZaYa got ruined and we hate her. I read ur other post as well and had typed up my comment but my phone got hung up so I couldn't post it but the glorifying others thing. No one is getting glorified here, especially suraiyya. Suraiyya is just a woman warped in shame. I''m not sure u were talking abt zain or suraiyya but if ur talking abt zain, then dont even go there yaar. Mahaan or not we'll still love him. And I don't think zain is a mahaan from any angle 😆. Oh well, who cares, we still think he's awesome.

Yes CVs have ruined every single cameo till date and i genuinely hate them but they did take destroying rehaan to a whole new level. Honestly I never expected him to be the bad guy. Now I hate him that's something else but rehaan turning negative was quite a shocker for me personally. The CVs of BI suck, that's abt all I can say.

oh i hope you guys are never in my place i won't wish that b/c then will you guys understand what injustice means. lol when your friends were ranting mahan mahan rehaan etc...i didn't say anything then why you getting hyper😆 suri to now became devi, she is even reading quran for her son and sil and of-course every characters are being glorified in this drama and to make others the ideal rehaan khan characters got ruined. otherwise a character like rehaan would have not been a wife murder over night na. i can go anywhere i want, if you guys can go to an extend to insult rehaan then what harm did i did re😳 just like you love your hero, the same way i adored rehaan khan b/c to me rehaan khan was epitome of perfectness. anyways, i am so so glad NS is out, i had no idea how bad rehaan would be till today and PHEW NS took the right decision👏👏👏👏 every actor loves their characters and NS didn't wanted his character to be ruined and boy he saved us from the torture and himself for playing a character that does not make any sense. i was a bit sad but now i am happy b/c cvs ruined their own show with their own hands and proved how shallow they are and i hope next person comes he/she makes sure their character don't get ruined to make Bi's others character popular. don't let their character become badnaam to give the others a name😆 BI sucks to core along with cvs that is all i can say to. no offense but i think everyone knows that now this show makes no sense at all.

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

oh i hope you guys are never in my place i won't wish that b/c then will you guys understand what injustice means. lol when your friends were ranting mahan mahan rehaan etc...i didn't say anything then why you getting hyper😆 suri to now became devi, she is even reading quran for her son and sil and of-course every characters are being glorified in this drama and to make others the ideal rehaan khan characters got ruined. otherwise a character like rehaan would have not been a wife murder over night na. i can go anywhere i want, if you guys can go to an extend to insult rehaan then what harm did i did re😳 just like you love your hero, the same way i adored rehaan khan b/c to me rehaan khan was epitome of perfectness. anyways, i am so so glad NS is out, i had no idea how bad rehaan would be till today and PHEW NS took the right decision👏 every actor loves their characters and NS didn't wanted his character to be ruined and boy he saved us from the torture and himself for playing a character that does not make any sense. i was a bit sad but now i am happy b/c cvs ruined their own show with their own hands and proved how shallow they are and i hope next person comes he/she makes sure their character don't get ruined to make Bi's others character popular. don't let their character become badnaam to give the others a name😆 BI sucks to core along with cvs that is all i can say to. no offense but i think everyone knows that now this show makes no sense at all.

Dude look, its not like I haven't noticed ur snide remarks, I'm just ignoring them but jeez.
And I don't get this, its not like only u fav character was ruined. When Zain had given the final talaaq, u saw how much hate he got, the CVs had made him a whole 'nother person there. And I've hardly watched BI since a month so I haven't a clue of what silly drama suraiyya is doing, but from what u've said I actually find it funny. She worshiped aaliya when she thought she'd found the real barkat but she turned sides again in no time. I will always remember suraiyya as the woman who destroyed ZaYa's lives, never as an innocent old lady doing her religious duties. In fact I find it hard to picturize suraiyya like that. And no one is being glorified man. If u ask me, suraiyya looks plain stupid now. And just so u know, I've never insulted rehaan. I appreciate him for the help he's done for ZaYa in the past but that's abt it. And plz don't question me for what othe zaya fans said abt rehaan coz its not my responsibility and I never was a part of them anyway.
And did I ever say don't love rehaan? He's ur fav and u love him and I don't find any crime in that, just in case u thought I was mad.
I will only say that the CVs suck, I won't agree with what u've said but oh well, ur opinion is urs and mine is mine.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: geetika22

It's quite evident u guys compare bi to ut. Though I hate dat shw nw. Bt man u can't deny bi is nt inch of it ut hs gained 10+ trp nd 6 years of success..bi is nt evn close to it.
I knw ut is maha crap nw.
Btw abb aliya rehan ki uttaran h. Zain ko mili rehaan ki uttaran 😛

10+ TRP what a joke ...BV got 10 TRP and not Uttran.Pls don't mess with facts when quoting me. And ROFL Uttaran happens only once. Zain Ki Uttaran Rehan ko Mili but now Aaliya will go back to Zain and that is not called Uttaran...Hahaha
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree!

Not to offend anyone, but I don't understand what is so different and revolutionary about this show. I feel like it subscribes to so many cliches. The only think that keeps me coming back is Preetika, Suchitra Pillai, Kamya Punjabi, and to an extent, Harshad and Nandish.

Like you pointed out, the CVs really do have an absolutely terrible record when it comes to cameos and villains. Seriously. SO MANY NEW CHARACTERS. And then THEY ALL TURN EVIL..W*F!?!? LOL oh man.

On a serious note tho, I would've really liked to see Rehaan not get butchered and end up leaving in a positive way. He really came as a saviour for ZaYa and I would've enjoyed him leaving in a good way as well.

I'm just worried about his kids now. I really hope they don't get saddled with ZaYa.
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

She will be punished, i'm sure, because when Zain gets a punishment (Oh god the worse ever punishment) for divorcing Aliya then Suri will definitely get punished for all her deeds. i'm pretty sure about that, because in every show, the villian gets punished only after they realize😆

I know, but the CV's Kinda get confused over these things (It's because they don't listen to us😆)
On a serious note, turning these characters negative was important for the story to move ahead with TRP's high (I shouldn't tell this but it is the truth, i kinda agree with you on this point)

No, i just put that up before because we can have friendly discussions without fighting😆I hope you understand.

I understand :) I'm sure no punishment for suri,Nafeesa,shazia..CVS hv forgot all their crimes nd thy turned saint overnight. No proper story left in bi. It ws a unique shw before zaya's marriage..after dat same repeated story one after other.
geetika22 thumbnail

<font color="#990099">LMFAO bobby🤣 poor zubair🤣 omg suri she is the goddess be she is reading holi quran omg she is pure try to understand that geetika re, she can killed 100 people, her son can give his wife taalak pe taalak without even knowing the truth still cvs makes them saint man this show is something to core be🤣this show has failed ekta drama's atleast in her drama's there is some logic and she does not play with a character to make the other one mahan's her characters is given equal chance no wonder her show works unlike BI cvs. i wonder who is next in plate to get ruined to make others mahan😉</font>

The thing which is worse is thy turned rehaan villain to glorify suri. Omg really...she ws shown vamp from beginning of bi..I remember initials episode whn shabana used to call usmaan nd suri disconnected her calls everytime. This is major failure of bi.
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Totally agree!

Not to offend anyone, but I don't understand what is so different and revolutionary about this show. I feel like it subscribes to so many cliches. The only think that keeps me coming back is Preetika, Suchitra Pillai, Kamya Punjabi, and to an extent, Harshad and Nandish.

Like you pointed out, the CVs really do have an absolutely terrible record when it comes to cameos and villains. Seriously. SO MANY NEW CHARACTERS. And then THEY ALL TURN EVIL..W*F!?!? LOL oh man.

On a serious note tho, I would've really liked to see Rehaan not get butchered and end up leaving in a positive way. He really came as a saviour for ZaYa and I would've enjoyed him leaving in a good way as well.

I'm just worried about his kids now. I really hope they don't get saddled with ZaYa.

Yes I wanted rehan to leave in a dignified way. I mean he shud be remembered as a saviour,friend,humdard. Bt poor CVS ruined it completely. Other Dan actors in the show nothing is left to watch. 🤢