Insult to FRIENDSHIP, HUMRAAZ,& A HUSBAND

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
KYA baat hai cvs rehaan turned out to be the villain🤣 poor guy he got ruined completely for the sake of others. OMG surayya and holi quran since when be this is hilarious show man🤣🤣the evil woman who did nothing but wrong to aliya is praying all of a sudden and the man who did nothing but helped aliya as her humdard turned out to be the bad guy WOw cvs what a justice to the character rehaan khan BRAVO and aur waise be rehaan was need to be bad to make other mahan na😛😉 but alas even that won't work b/c what was shown for rehaan in the beginning, rehaan khan took the cake away as the perfect man in BI 👏👏👏👏👏👏and rehaan khan like friend is hard to fine till cvs ruined him for their shake.you shouldn't have done that cvs, this shows how spineless you guys are and you guys to make characters like rehaan khan yet cannot handle him at all. CHI! turning rehaan as the bad guy is the sickest twist ever, it is an insult to friendships, humraaz, humdard, a husband and a father. bad move cvs rehaan cannot be turned into the devil b/c he is already an angel in my eyes, twisting things makes no difference b/c it makes no sense at all, this track is a forced track and we know why and for who🥱🥱ain't going to work and i am dame happy nandish is done with this show and how come rehaan's character is still there😕 i thought it will end today come on cvs finish him off na, we are done with this show along with nandish so kill rehaan off by wed that is all i want now b/c this show makes me puke to core🤢 and same time🤣

p.s. MY POV and i think i am right to core, all the new characters are always ruined and we know why but this time they took it to different level and it proves this show is not worthy to watch b/c every character will get injustice or turn into a murder over night🤣 others POV is cool but in a friendly way and this post is mainly for cvs, they ruined everything and they shall suffer, don't like my post or comments ignore it and move on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on 👏 cvs just ruined his character to the core..
He was turned evil overnight nd suri turned saint. 😆
Poor cvs they cud nt evn think of something better Dan dis..so illogical 🤢
I m glad nandish quitted bi..kudos to hm. 😊
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Bang on 👏 cvs just ruined his character to the core..
He was turned evil overnight nd suri turned saint. 😆
Poor cvs they cud nt evn think of something better Dan dis..so illogical 🤢
I m glad nandish quitted bi..kudos to hm. 😊

🤣🤣they needs mind to think na they just ruined their show to core and their image. YES! now i am dame happy he quite b/c rather then playing a not so murder husband it's better to leave with a pride. muha NS and god bless you❤️rehaan khan will be remember as aliya's second husband who was her humsaraf yet cvs ruined him what a joke man🤣
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was important for the show and Zain and Aliya's relationship to move ahead, i agree, CV's ruin the character overnight, but a twist was necessary at this point, otherwise you guys would tell "Twist less story" 😆

It is better if we ignore fighting.
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its evident man...Rehan ko mili thi Zain Ki Uttaran.
LMAO Kya Hoti Hai Uttaran...?? Rehan knows better I guess.
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

This was important for the show and Zain and Aliya's relationship to move ahead, i agree, CV's ruin the character overnight, but a twist was necessary at this point, otherwise you guys would tell "Twist less story"😆

It's illogical story as of now..CVS turned every new character negative..barkat ws promising bt she turned bobby overnight. Zubair ws a friend he turned evil overnight...zaya hated hm for dat bt the person behind ths ws suri nd after all this no punishment for her. She is a saint overnight..so illogical..
It's just my POV I'm nt instigating Any fight hope u understand
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

This was important for the show and Zain and Aliya's relationship to move ahead, i agree, CV's ruin the character overnight, but a twist was necessary at this point, otherwise you guys would tell "Twist less story" 😆

so you agree rehaan character was ruined to make others mahan😆 my question is why ruin rehaan? rehaan character could have ended before the leap na and then you guys could have seen your show, why rehaan had to be ruined by cvs to make your couple the ideal? is it fair to other actors who comes to this show? na it is not that is why cvs failed to make this show a unique one. wrong i won't say twist less story but this show definitely is tasteless and watchless drama. not to be mean but if it was others i would have said the same things, i even felt bad for dimple who came to this show as usma's daughter later she was turned into bad, then others, then rehaan and after rehaan who else will enter and turn into a bad guy to glorify others and gain TRP using the new entry to make them bad and the leads the hero. cvs ruined this show to core and now i just crack up seeing this drama. hope NS characters end by tomorrow i will be the happiest person then🥳
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

It's quite evident u guys compare bi to ut. Though I hate dat shw nw. Bt man u can't deny bi is nt inch of it ut hs gained 10+ trp nd 6 years of success..bi is nt evn close to it.
I knw ut is maha crap nw.
Btw abb aliya rehan ki uttaran h. Zain ko mili rehaan ki uttaran 😛
Edited by geetika22 - 9 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

really you think it's funny? i would love to see your comments when the same jokes comes back to you. the man who give talak to his wife, insulted her and her family over and over again, always get's manuplatited by his dear mommy and threw his wife out of his house gives uttaran lol uttaran to now rehaan will give to your darling, it is b/c of rehaan your lover boy will get his wife back be grateful rehaan characters is ending otherwise your lover boy will roam around the street like a lost soul screaming aliya biwi aliya biwi. try to understand rehaan will give his wife aliya rehaan khan to her first husband ENOUGH said😉
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

It's illogical story as of now..CVS turned every new character negative..barkat ws promising bt she turned bobby overnight. Zubair ws a friend he turned evil overnight...zaya hated hm for dat bt the person behind ths ws suri nd after all this no punishment for her. She is a saint overnight..so illogical..
It's just my POV I'm nt instigating Any fight hope u understand

She will be punished, i'm sure, because when Zain gets a punishment (Oh god the worse ever punishment) for divorcing Aliya then Suri will definitely get punished for all her deeds. i'm pretty sure about that, because in every show, the villian gets punished only after they realize 😆

I know, but the CV's Kinda get confused over these things (It's because they don't listen to us 😆)
On a serious note, turning these characters negative was important for the story to move ahead with TRP's high (I shouldn't tell this but it is the truth, i kinda agree with you on this point)

No, i just put that up before because we can have friendly discussions without fighting 😆 I hope you understand.