Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Jaa Raha!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo Ppl..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...After a gap of more than 3 weeks,finally i am making a topic on my DDs(darling dhakkansπŸ˜†)-IshRa,,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Credit goes to sat epi of last week n mon epi aka tonites epi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..!!

As sat epi mein my K Parivaar ruled the epi,i had to make this post

But i had decided then if tonites epi also turns good lik sat for IshRa,then i will say abt sat epi moments along with tonites aka mon epi moments..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Thnx to DivAn and once in a blue moon good epis lik sat,tonite epis-its coz of them this CURRENT SHITTY TRACK is STILL WATCHABLE..!! DivAn ws SPOT ON tonite..πŸ‘πŸ‘..Nywz lemme straight go to the topic without wasting anymore time..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..I am gonna use23 screencap pics taken by me from sat n mon epis for this post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

When these two got married to each other,yeh dono bolte hi rahte the ek doosre se aur even khud se ki yeh rishta sirf sirf ruhi ke liye...Aur tab yeh sirf ruhi ke liye unke nafrat ki misaal deti thi...But nw wohi rant vo log still karte hai...But difference yeh hai vo rant jhoota hai aur nafrat ki jagah unke beech badhti hui mohabbat ka saboot hai..Par good thing yeh hai ki aajkal dhakkans atleast apne aap se thoda thoda sach ACCEPT karne laga hai ki yeh shaadi sirf ruhi ke liye nahi balki sirf ek doosre ke liye jaisa ho raha hai.. Aur sat n mon epis ke good moments isi changing acceptance ka saboot hai..!! And the sad moments in mon epi is a proof to show how much they hv subconsciously accepted the change in their relation n hence the unbearable pain both felt for each other coz of misunderstandings..!!

So i am gonna split this post in two parts- The Paas-Paas Moments and The Paas Door Moments

The Paas-Paas Moments

^^This is from last week sat epi..Ishu ws lovingly adoring her mehndi n tht too without realising others were seeing Ishu adoring her mehndi jahan Raman ka R likha tha along with her name ka I..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...This ws such a CLASSIC shot...πŸ‘πŸ‘..A wife cherishing her husband's name written in the mehndi of her hands on the occassion of her first Karva Chauth..Even though both hvnt confessed their love to each other,but both subconsciously do feel they belong to other..And when these subconscious feels comes out in open-its a treat to watch..!!Thts exactly wht happened here..!! Before this scene-all were teasin her initially with Raman n she ws all being shy..!! But now the same Ishita ws openly adoring her mehndi which had her pyaar patidev's name written in her hands coz of mehndi n while doin tht she literally forgot she ws amidst crowd while gettin lost in those lil moments..The only thing mattered to her then was she felt herself PAAS  towards him in this rishta coz when u r in love,the feeling of seeing the mehndi with the name of person u love is something u cant explain in words..U feel u belong to him n u r makin it evn more obvious by writin his name in ur mehndi bhare hand.....!! And its very natural for one to get lost in her mehndi by nihaarofyin the name of her lover's name in her mehndi......Aur yahi hua Ishu ke saath bhi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...!! Shes SO IN LOVE..But dhakkan maane tab na..πŸ˜†...!!

^^Aww my Tamatar Kumar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...This ws when Mihir-Bala teased him as Perfect Husband as they realised Raman hv kept fast for Ishita in sat epi...Raman had tried to deny it initially..But later when his evry excuse to hide the fast matter ws caught red handed by Mihir&Bala,he just give up n only thing he could do ws BLUSH n his cheeks went red more than a red tomato aka tamatar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Here along with blush,u can see banda ws GENUINELY happy..!! He know Ishu wanted to take fast FOR HIM.. But he only din make her do it coz of her health issues.. But what Ishu din know was the person who stopped her from doing KC,the same person had kept vrat for her..😳😳..He din wanted her to knw abt it coz he definitely cant give proper ans if she asks him abt the reason for him keeping fast for her..And he thought he ws able to hide this fact from all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But then Mihir n Bala made Raman accept this fact FINALLY n started teasing him..Normally if some1 teases him,he usually uses his ravan kumar defense mechanism..But here when both mihir n bala were teasing how hes the most caring n perfect husband of ishu,instead of going to his typical raavan mode,here he ws being happy n blushing..He ws already happy doing silently things for Ishu...But when ppl let his fast secret out n ws tellin how much he loves Ishu n cares for him,he ws dilse happy coz thts the ultimate truth which dhakkan doesnt accept it yet..!! He keeping vrat for her ws the biggest example how much he feels himself PAAS towards her in this rishta with her n when ppl told his subconscious feelings in open-he let his subconscious feels drive him for few seconds n hence u can see happy n blushing Raman n NOT Kud Kud Ravan Kumar who woud still deny of not keepin vrat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

^^This is yet another sat epi moment...This is when Ishu came to knw Raman has kept KC fast for her from Mihika..She ws immensely touched n happy with gesture of Raman n she made tht clear-with her these monologue lines-"Raman ne mere liye fast rakha?yeh toh wohi husbands karte hai jo apni patniyon se pyaar..thts so sweet..mujhe nahi pata tha ki raavan kumar bhi pighal sakte hai.." Ok first n foremost...Ishita..FINALLY  u PROPERLY said tht word "pyaar"..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..Warna abhi tak in many of ur monologues/lines to others,u either IMMEDIATELY STOP  TALKING when u realise u were just about to say word "pyaar" or u would say the word "pyaar" incompletely...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But she said "pyaar" word finally completely on realisin Raman kept KC vrat for her n thts coz she clearly understands unless n until a husband feels love towards his wife,no husband would keep a karvachauth vrat for his wife..But here Raman did kept fast for her n thts one HUGE thing for her n indirectly indicates his love for her..!! She felt he hv come more paas towards her in this rishta when this truth ws out and tht realization made her happy n blush as seen in the pic above...!!

So these were the 3 spl moments from sat epi..Now lets move on to tonites epi...!!

Aise Bolo Ke Dil Ka Afsaana
Dil Sune Aur Nigaah Dohraaye
Aise Ek Doosre Mein Ghum Ho Jaaye
Faasla Koi Darmiyaan Na Reh Jaaye
(Song : Aur Aahista  Album Song By Pankaj Udhas)

Those 4 song lines i quoted above BEAUTIFULLY&PERFECTLY DEFINE those golden eye lock moments of IshRa tonite......For few seconds,both forgot evrything as both ws lost in each other...Both could feel love in each others eyes..Both felt PAAS TOWARDS EACH OTHER.....Both were simply being happy together in those few moments...😳😳😳...

Aur Ishita's Raman itna khush aur paas mehsoos kar rahe the ki,he couldn resist KK's entry to this scene towards the end of eye lock..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

KK...my love...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...idhar bhi tapke tum?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... Chance Pe Dance karna is such a typical thing of u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...U so knew Ishu's Raman ws fully happy n tht ws right time to do chance pe dance on his account...na?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Am glad u let first Ishu's Raman hv his own moments for sometime n then only u came n finished wht Ishu's Raman started..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...!! And as i feel ur next entry will take time,i will consider this as Diwali gift in advance..πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

^^Madam ws still in Raman's Ishita mode jabki doosre side mein already two personalities alternatively present the-Ishita's Raman n KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...But can understand her mental state..She ws too too touched by Raman's way of showering his love n care on her by keeping KC vrat for her...😳😳..And so she ws totally lost in him..!! And thtsy Raman had to take first step to break the eyelock coz thodi der aur yeh eye lock i ws sure Ishu would hv hugged him out of immense happiness..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

The Paas-Door Moments

^^The much awaited KC moments of IshRa...But unfortunately jahan dono ko khush hona tha coz of circumstances ONLY Ishu ws happy,Raman was not..!! As seen in pics above,Ishu ws unaware of Raman's change of mind n mood..She ws still living in the happy land where she ws happy to knw her husband kept fast for him n she ws happily performing all rituals n ws breaking the fast of  him..In all the rituals-she thought he still felt paas towards her just lik she ws still feeling paas towards him...But Raman's happiness vanished the moment he realised Ishu ws hiding something from him n tht too related to shani......He thought their relation hv changed a lot...He could feel the growing closeness too..But evrything took a u turn with shani's entry..Though he did hv prob with shani,he never questioned their relation as he knw ishu is not shagun aur na hi stopped her from meetin him or talking to him and he did say all these in the monologue when he found out truth abt Ishu hiding something from him where she lied to talking to someone else jabki truth ws she ws talkin to shani..So he ws BEYOND HURT to knw Ishu ws hidin something from him with shani...He couldn help but feel shes goin door from him jabki he ws thinkin she hv come more paas towards him just like he came more paas towards her..And thtsy he couldn feel happy when KC rituals were goin on...!! Aur banda itna hurt tha ki,jo pehle khush tha when Mihir n Bala teased him as perfect husband,wohi got irritated when same things were said to him by his parents as he felt Ishu might not be thinkin same n he left evn without completing rituals which ws to eat a byte of sweet from Ishu's hands as he had kept vrat for Ishu only..!! He ws the one who ws impatiently waitin for moon to come so tht he can hv food...But post knowing Ishu's secret thing with Mani-evn his hunger ws lost..!!

^^These r the two moments from the heartbreaking IshRa scene tonite post KC rituals...😭😭...Scene started with Ishita thanking Raman for keeping fast..She said he hv done something which no husband could think of..Had tht shani thing hadnt happened,hearing the same words Raman would hv been the HAPPIEST..But no her no words could heal the pain he felt on knowin Ishu is hiding something from him...Already he ws big time prob with her dosti with shani ...Yet he ws trying to NOT think too much on tht..But time n again he ws being forced to feel tht history repeat things may happen..!! And today this secret hiding from Raman by Ishu unknowingly added fuel to the fire he ws suppressing inside him..!! Today for the first time he let out the FIRE inside him n  made him say things to Ishu which he ACUTALLY NEVER MEANT...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...He told her tht no need of thanks as he din kept fast for her...He ws bc thru out the day n hence he couldn eat...He then said such rituals r for couples who share real husband wife relation n he thinks IshRa dnt hv n can never hv such real husband-wife relation...He then says shes here only for ruhi in this birth n in next 6 births he will handle himself n with tht he ended the convo...!! Ishita ws instantly in tears hearing these words which she thought Raman ws serious...!! Gosh...Raman...πŸ₯±...Ek baar pooch toh lete Raman ki aisi kya baat hai vo chupa rahi hai?Phir kyu nahi poocha?But knowing u,i knw u wont..😑...He hv already felt shes goin door from him n hence feeling kis haq se poochein? So best option ws he trying to maintain distance from her..But when he saw evn aftr al these,she comin near him n thanking him for being best husband,he lost his temper...He felt shes tellin lie coz he "thought" if she really thought him to be her best husband,she wouldn hv hidden things in first place...But she had hidden things from him n yet thankin him for being best husband-he felt she might be just faking or thankin him out of sympathy as he kept fast for her and tht irritated him more n made him say all those things which he never meant..But when hes high in ravan kumar mode,he dont think once before he speaks n ends up hurting himself n the person to which he said things which he shouldn hv if the person is the one he loves n here it ws ishu to whom he said things jiska OPPOSITE is wht he feels in his heart ki hes already feeling they r real husband wife n it will remain lik tht aage bhi..shes NOT JUST ruhi's mom n he want her to be his life partner in evry single birth of his..!! But gusse mein aake inn sabka ulta bol diya Ishita ko.....As Raman has still din confessed his feelings,Ishu thought whtevr Raman said out of anger ws TRUE..πŸ₯±...And she ws also terribly hurt..!! So she said fine let him dont come near her...But she said he cant deny tht she came to his house by marrying him ws not just for ruhi..😲😲...She continued saying to herself tht as she n he r parents of ruhi,they did share some relation..She further told herself in her mind tht let him show as much anger on her as he want,but she WONT stop caring for him n protecting him troubles..She ended the monologue by sayin to herself tht no matter what happenes,she would stay with him n support him forever...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...OMG...Ishu dear..congo...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Like Raman earned two points in a same epi(YHM epi shown on 7th Oct-hosp scenes of him when Ishu ws in ICU) n lead the realization race with 3-5 score..Now Ishu hv did the same tonite..The scores r back to tie now...its 5-5 now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...See i told u ppl-these two LOVES givin kaante ki takkar to evry single thing..Its a HUGE HUGE thing from her part to realise n finally finally accept tht this relation with him is NO MORE SIRF RUHI KE LIYE n she hit sixer by her promise to him tht she would never leave him no matter what..!! Shaadi se pehle yahi Ishu thi who told Raman will get nothing from her n shes marrying him only for Ruhi n shes bothered abt him only..And now aftr 8 months of marriage,she ACCEPTED the  MAJOR changes in their relations tonite finally..And now lik Raman,evn she only need to just accept the BIGGEST CHANGE N REASON for all changes tht hv happened b/w him n her n thts LOVE..😳😳...But now coming back to tonites epi n current condition...she feels tht closeness she felt from his side towards her is not there or hv might hv started getting reduced..!! Now like him,she also feels hes goin door from her..But Ishu y din u ask him y ws he reactin lik this?Chalo chodo..Atleast y did u chose to hide things from him n tht too things related to him?U only adviced Raman to share problems n nw u only forgetting tht?See u both r ENOUGH to create problems in each other's life..No 3rd party needed..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Dono ko dono ek number ke dhakkans hai...😑😑..Koi poochta nahi..toh koi bataati nahi....!! Heights of lack of communication..!! Nywz back to scene...Ishu goes to sleep with tears in her eyes n Raman seein tht hes also in tears...!! Aah kill me...seein them in tears...i am also in tears...Oh IshRa y this emotional torture?😑😭..Dono ko kitna pyaar hai ek doosre se saaf dikhta hai...Yet both chose to NOT show it......

Nywz to conclude i can say in current phase,both feel they r goin door from each other..But the fact is dooriyan isliye they r feeling coz they hv come very very paas to each other n the closeness is increasing more despite the dooriyan tht hv started coming b/w them n thtsy the IMMENSE PAIN both r feeling coz of dooriyan..They actually r not able to figure out are they coming closer towards each other or drifting apart apart from each other..!!  And thtsy in sat epi n first half of tonites epi both were happy thinking they r comin close to each other n later both got hurt thinking both r goin away from each other..!! Hence i am ending this post by dedicating this line from the song "Yeh Dooriyan" from the film "Love Aaj Kal" to IshRa as it aptly suits them for their scenes from sat n tonites epi n also for their current situation..

"Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Jaa Raha!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 1

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Hey..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Firstly to sorry for late reply..πŸ€”..actually my uni got started since yesterday to I was so busy in that k main comment nai kar payi on your post..But no worries m here with my ITTU sa comment..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

So coming towards your post..pehlay to coming towards your PAAS PAAS MOMENTS..❀️..U Completely described their feelings beautifully..πŸ‘..thats what in my mind also..and about ishu's mehndi scene..That was one of my MOST FAVOURITE scene till date..❀️..In that scene there was a hidden love from wifey for her hubby..πŸ˜‰..She was adoring her mehndi and blushing at the same time.. cherishing that how Wonderful their relation is that without confessing their love for each other..she have that cute different feeling which is making her realize that how madly she is in love with her hubby..She was adoring her hubby's name in her hands..and that too when she is in love with him makes that scene more beautiful and pure..so it was cute little scene with its own charm..πŸ˜ƒ..

Aww this scene was soo cute..and Raman's blush made that scene worth watching..😳..I love it when he accepted it and was happy from DIL SAY..😳..Thats Really a cute gesture from raman's side..❀️..and about keeping vrat for his wifey is something really touchy..aur wo b ravan kumar jaisa hubby aisa karay to wifey ka khush hona to banta hai..πŸ˜‰..But still it was the most amazing thing a person do for his wifey..😳😳..And he was also happy that everyone was saying that HE IS A GOOD HUSBAND..πŸ˜ƒ.. but no one knows that.. he was trying hard to become one..πŸ€”..lakin budhu tu pehlay say hi GOOD HUSBAND hai..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..and that was also the reason behind his dil say happiness..πŸ˜›..

Ishu was so touched when she got to know that her ravan kumar keeping  vrat for her.. she was all like feeling blushy blushy..obviosuily it would be the worl's bestestt feeling we u got to know that ur hubby is keeping vrat for you..even when he didn't confessed his love..Its the sweetest thing ever a wifey wuld expect from hubby....

^^ Gosh I justtt love this scene..❀️..so beautiful start of Monday's episode....and that eyelock was Really heart touching..and I was like yaar please isay aur latkao aur ye khatam nai ho..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..

^^ hahah YE AHYA KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..That was actually my reaction when I was watching that episode..and that too I screamed loudly and my cousins were like kon KK?😲..and I was like no nothing..🀣..That was really embarrassing moment..but that scene made me reply to this post..πŸ˜‰..kiun k mjhe pata tha that KK ahya hai to post to pakka hai niki ki taraf say..πŸ˜†.. But that eyelock was super cutee and really beautifull..Ishu madam to fully lattoo hui thi by her hubby's gesture..and was totally lost..😳..aur Hayee aik hug mil jaati to kia hi maza a jata na..😳..but now I want hug from Raman's side..😳..I hope is Fazool say track k baad kuch milay aisa dekhne koπŸ€”..

Aww here it comes the moment from where Raman's buray din got started..That KC moment was soo important in their relation but just bcz of that mani..all got ruined..and the happy raman turned into Gusse wala ravan kumar..just bcz he was so hurt..and that all because of that nagmani..i so hate you😑..and from there all senti moments got started..and we have to bear this bakwaas track..πŸ€”..

(Pic Credit: Rajji) 

^^ i just love it..that how Episode started....and how it ended..😭..

Well The paas-Door moment again u described beautifully..πŸ‘..m literally feeling their pain..and the way Raman said all those things WHICH HE NEVER MEANT was really hurtful..😭..But kia karta wo beechara khud buhat hurt tha..aur kiun k khud hurt tha to gusse main sab ishita ko b boldiya.. 😭..But we know raman aisa kabhi b tm dil say nai bol sakte..its just bcz circumstances are like this..πŸ€”..

And then hats off to ishita k us k isi gesture ki wajha say I adored her and was proud that instead of saying bad things to him..she was saying that she will never leave him no matter what!! I was like that's like my ishita..πŸ˜ƒ...That's the sensible side of ishita..and the way she accepted that THEY DO SHARE  A RELATION..that was tremendous change in ishita..And u described it completely well that it's the same ishita jis ne shadi say pehlay kaha tha that this marriage is only for ruhi..but now she is doing all possible things to save raman from any troubles..πŸ‘..But usay pata nai hai k unknowingly she is teriibly hurting raman..she is trying to save him..but Raman ko b to bta do..😭..God these episodes are heart wrenching..i literally cried during the whole scene..and just now wishing k ye sab jaldi khatam ho jaye..

I just wanna say that ishita needs to understand  raman..and raman needs to trust ishita..they both are not that wrong at their places..Raman is not trusting ishita..just  bcz ishita herself making all these circumastances which make him believe that whatever he is thinking is right..plus he had faced betrayel before so thinking this way is naturally for him..kiun k us ne waise b women p trust karna chod diya tha..And about ishita..she should draw lines..that now she is married..and if her husband is not liking her interaction with that nagmani..then she should keep herself away from that guy..Its a difficult situation for both of them..but if they will TALK to each other..to ye sab hota hi nai..πŸ€”..Bas this is the result of unnecessary assumptions..and lack of communication that leads to this stupid MU..😭..I hope ye track CVs jaldi khatam kardein..some people are saying that it will lead to their confession..But I wish ye jaldi ho jaye..bcz aise rota raman ko dekhna is unbearable..😭..

And as always the song u selected was PERFECT..πŸ‘..Rocking post as always..πŸ€—πŸ€—..and loved replying to your post..πŸ€—..Ziada Ittu sa reply ho gaya na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..bas bhavnaon main beh gayi k pata hi nai laga length ka..πŸ˜†..

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Lovely post as always Nikki..Episode today kick started off with a very cute Ishra moment and ended up with a painful Ishra moment..

I love how Raman and Ishita are slowly acknowledging each other..They have gone from "Ruhi ke liye" to "Ek duje ke liye"..And this journey has given us some bittersweet moments between them..These are the precious moments that they will have to cherish forever as these are treasured memories of ISHRA..When they first got married, whatver they used to do was just out of obligation..But now it has changed to something more meaningful..They now do things for EACH OTHER not because they are OBLIGED to do it but because THEY WANT TO DO IT..That love is so deep that they will go out of their way to do anything for each other..

Ishita is truly in love with Raman..The fact that she was mesmerizing the "R" in her mehndi is a clear indication that she has fallen head over heels inlove with him..though she has finally realized that he is doing all this out of love for her, but maybe somewhere in the corner of her heart lies this tiny doubt if she has really managed to gain entry into his heart..

Raman is head over heels in love with Ishu..Apart from all that he has done for her in the past, he proved once again that he truly loves her, by keeping a fast for her..That itself should have given the indication to Ishu how much he has changed from that Angry young Bhalla to the romantic lovable Bhalla..

Today's episode started off on a beautiful note..Both dhakkans mesmerizing each other..In her mind "How sweet of you Raman..aapne mere liye vrat rakka"..In his mind "My dear Ishu..tumhaare liye mei kuch bhi kar sakta hoon..Tujse aaj nazare nahi hata paa raha hoon".. Reusing my caps which I posted in Rajji's post here..This beautiful moment :

Soon took a drastic turn of events and now they were like this:

Pata hai problem kya hai in dono dhakkanon ke beech mei..They just dont let go of their BIG FAT EGO and OPEN UP TO EACH OTHER..He thinks that she still considers him as insensitive and arrogant and not a great hubby [influenced by some Shani's words]..She thinks that she has still not completely able to make a place in his heart..Raman has taken the first step towards this closeness by the kiss and the rain dance..But with respect to Ishu, the only time she did try to get close to him was the falling scene where she did not want to leave him..Maybe the reaction that he gave then might have spurred from thinking that he has not wholeheartedly accepted her..I think that a physical advance from her is necessary for him to realize what he means to her..

Coming to the MU track..Again both are dhakkans..he thinks that she is super close to Mani, and shares everything with him..And he assumes that Mani is the special one for her..I agree that her intentions for hiding the truth were good..But what she doesnt realize is that by doing so, she is distancing herself more from him..She should have realized by now how insecure he is..After all he is a man who has once lost trust in love and it has been far more harder for him to get out of it because of his loving family[Ruhi n Adi]..

The only way when these two can mend what has is going to happen as shown in that promo is NOT JUST BY REALIZATION..but by VOICING OUT THEIR REALIZATIONS to each other..I hope at the end of this terrible track, atleast they get to know how much each means to the other..I hope I get to see this from ISHRA at the end of this track:

Originally posted by: Looshika

Yesterday's episode was a turning point in Ishra's married life , maybe for good or for worst that time will decide! Raman was perfect in each and every scenes , he reacted in the similar way like any husbands would have! I loved the way , there is no more jokes or comedy in the serious scene!The way Ishita behaved when she learnt about Raman fasting for her i felt that natural and for that moment she was perfectly and only Raman's wife! Ishra's KC was beautiful , it would have being perfect if Raman was happy but he was engrossed in the thought of what Ishita is hiding from her that too related to Mani! 

Ishra's room conversation was heartbreaking but still it was required as Raman lost his temper and he questioned about their relationship ,he expressed his fear of losing her or maybe his failure of being a husband in that way and at least Ishita admit to herself that they are not related just as Ruhi's parent ,they do share another relation! 

I agree to you Nikki, both have lack of communication , and moreover Ishita always shared everything with Raman and she even advised him to do so ,if Raman doesn't share something with her , she too she feel not being trusted ,I wonder how cvs will handle this track!! if there was no Mani then she would have share with Raman but now she got Mani ,she feel that she can handle it alone , but this is going to have a huge impact on Raman and their relationship!

The breakfast scene , even Ruhi noticed the way her Ishima is changing , Ishita's character is so much confusing at time she completely realised that she loves Raman but at time she royally ignore him while being too much busy with her Mani jhaap , best friend is accepted but not like this that a wife is ignoring her house too! I hope that at the end of this track , Ishita realised her mistakes and feel guilty and she also should feel sorry not just Raman then it will be realistic else it will be without any improvement !

Raman is seriously going through a wrong phase , if cvs wants Raman to confess in an outburst or by the fear of losing Ishita its going to be wrong as it is being said that Ishita is not Shagun but cvs are making Raman face all those feeling of fear of losing Ishita similar like he felt while losing Shagun which is wrong! Sometimes i can't get it  why Ishita never understand a simple thing which perhaps all people around her are noticing that's the wrong thing about her , she wants to be understood and trusted but she herself doesn't do that! If something is worth watching about this track , its solely the actors acting ,Loved Ishra scenes , both Divyanka and Karan were perfect! 

And the way you conclude it , its superb Nikki , we miss someone , we feel the pain of losing someone only when that person means something to us ! Both Raman and Ishita have already fallen for each other , they even admitted it to themselves , Raman accepted it when he was trying to be a good husband and Ishita accepted it  yesterday when she said their relationship is more than just Ruhi ke liye! Both are on the phase of taking their relationship to another level than just Ruhi's sake! 

And lovely title😳 , it fits completely , loved the way you described paas -pass and paas -door moments , the caps are beautiful and as usual like your other post , awesome post NikkiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 2

Originally posted by: sweetshab

awesome post again nikki !

well to begin with ...the eyelock was just spell bonding..they dnt need wrds to express gratitude,appreciation nd love .yes love ...even before they. thslvs knw their eyes express the unconditional love for each other. the shine,those unshed tears, the fear of losing each other...it screams how madly they are in love.
how far will they go to protect each other ? he gave up his presidentship for her one smile ...she promises to be his sheild all her life. nd yet they are doing this for frndship ? which duffer buys dats?

ankahay lafzo main bayan hogayi dastaan humari,
wo samjh bhi na paye aur hum chupa bhi na paaye!

fears ! shani has always been his biggest fear..coz he is mr.perfect in her eyes. and the nerve of dat man to say him he hasnt been a gud husband ? wat does he knw abt them ? the guilt of not being a gud husband hasnt been enough the best buddies strt having these secret convos wer he is mentioned .wer he supposedly has to be unaware of the secret drana they playing. for the sake of whoever is up in the sky .RKB is no ignorant person to be fooled with a smile and foolish wrds.and shani being the infamous thurd person irked him beyond sanity.he spewd venom towards his ladylovr in fear of losing her or in fear of breaking his heart all over again...nd dis tym there will be no cracks but only a destroyed person coz dis tym he was well aware of dat pain yet he let himself be the victim. he clearly said he will handle himself for nxt 6 lives coz he cudnt see anyone else in her place by his side ...so better hurt urself then be a target by hundreds. well those wrds werent soothing his pain either nor it brought him a peaceful sleep.it just he had to let out the wrds to construct a wall around his heart.

Tujhe Paake Bhi Teri Justujoo Tujhe Milke Bhi Teri
Aarzoo
Tere Paas Laake Naseeb Ne Mujhe Kitni Door Hatha
Diyaa

my heart goes out for Raman. he is again in the same place where he has been 6 yrs ago. difference this tym is he knws everything ...yet cannot stop it nd be a silent spectator to the coming pain

Originally posted by: _Dipsi_

First of all ...Awesome post Nikki!!

the episode began with the eyelock at the space between the iyers and bhallas...what do i say😳😳😳
the eyelock was just spell bonding..no words to express gratitude & appreciation for eachother..just twinkling eyes..
ufff that was for sure the best part of yest epi
the shine in those unshed tears, the joy of belonging to eachother..the fear of losing each other...
promises to be the sheild of the other...ALL THIS and phir bhi" sif ruhi liye liye" GOD😑😑
yaar these 2 dhakkans ...plz wake up guys..the whole world except these 2 realise that they luv eachother but but but...yeh 2 mahan log kab samjenge...
yeh pyaar nahi toh aur kya hai guys???
one cares for the other..sacrifices for the other...shields the other... 
ab kya yeh baat hum newspapers mein chapva de???phew...πŸ€”
coming to the bestessst part of yest KK ki entry😳😳 uff yeh banda ek bhi mauka nahi chodta

KC moment ne thoda upset kiya but koi nahi...i m hopefull that RKB woh baazigar yeh jo ek do baazi bhale haar jaaye BUT game wohi jitega..

The bedroom scene where raman shed tears...😭😭gosh what do i say ...my 2 yr old girl anushkaa too cried ..went upto the tv sceen n said "yaman pls no cry anu sharing chocolate with u pls no cry"  
must say mom n daughter cried with him yest..
to end i really hope these 2 realise their luv for eachother as Raman N Ishita and not only as Ruhi's parents soon ...Kyunki koi aur bhi hai jo aapne sis ke baccho ke liye maa doondh raha hai..

Kuddos to u Nikki for making posts so sincerely...as i always say an yhm episode without ur post is INCOMPLETE.. 

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 3

Originally posted by: loveyhmnew

That eye lock was magical. πŸ˜›

And that bedroom convo was heart wrenching 😭 .

Love hurts. Not because it is meant to be but because you expect. Expectations of acknowledgment. Expectations that my love will be reciprocated. Expectations the another one considers you as top priority but what you get in return is nothing obviously because of MU. But you get. It rips to apart. Omg what an execution.

The way you divided the pass pass and pass door moments was bang on.

We penned down things so beautifully is when we feel it. The way you write is because you feel it.

Nice work dear.

Originally posted by: kt25

Perfect post Nikki. It was so heart breaking to see these two who are so much in love hurt so badly. Her actions hurt him and he who uses his tongue as his weapon used it to lash out on her. At the end of the day, neither one of them is happy that they hurt each other. He was tearing up seeing her state and she was overwhelmed with sorrow of what he had told about their relationship which we all know is not sirf Ruhi ke liye anymore.

Originally posted by: arunabhi

First of all that was a lovely post which expressed the untold emotions that both are going through.. The way you have described about their feelings for each other which makes me feel that both have proposing silently to each other which the other person is not able to hear... As you said the rate at which both are giving dhakkans and this MU which will start from tomo ... Ufff !!!! By then apshagun will also start interfering along with adi ke liye.. Yaar in dono ko confess Karne do... Please become the story writer !!!! Then we can see only tamatar Kumar and bheegi rani πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ...

Then coming to that eyelock ... Phew I do not know for how long I was blushing and felt even my cheeks turning hot and those screenshots that you have posted, sheeesh I started blushing all over again !!! Awesomest post !!!!! Carry on the great work darling !!!!!

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Nikki Very happy to see ur Post on our beloved ishra... seriously yr.. I am still thinking about that intense and full of love Eyelock of ishra Awww the way they were lost in each other... ishu's teary eyes... she was very touched by her Raman's sweet gesture that he kept KC fast for her... 😳 Nikki thanks for those beautiful caps where ishu admiring Her Raman's R in her mehndi.. Awww.. and then knowing Raman kept fast for her... and saying "Ye toh wohi pati karte hai jho apni patni Se pyaar karte hai.. sooo sweet Mujhe nai pata tha Raavan Kumar pighal sakte hai" Nikki sai mein tum ne ekdum correct naam diya hai ishu is Dhakkan.. Raavan Kumar kabke pighal chuke hai aur madam ko ab pata chal raha hai.. chalo Der aye Durust aye. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‰ now coming to Raman itne saare Award milne ke baad jab janab ko mihir aur bala ne "Perfect Pati" ka Title diya toh Bande ka Dil Garden Garden ho gaya.. u said it right Nikki Tamater Kumar Ban Gaye Raman babu πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜³ Coming to ishra scen in bedroom... ishu thanking him for his gesture.. but Raman is hurt.. thinking why ishu lied to him about mani... and he uttered some bitter words.. which were painful for ishu and equally for him.. again he said there relation is just for "sirf Ruhi ke liye" but we and both ishra very well knows now its not for just Ruhi ke liye... it's about them there love there life... both in so much pain because of there Unconditional love for each other... but I liked ishu's determination that she will always be there with her Raman and will never leav him... yes ishu he needs you... just assure him that u will be there with him always life time.. πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜³ Nikki now its turn to talk about KK kya baat hai firse head to toe checking out kar rahe the janaab ek bhi chanse miss nai karta KK... I like it Honey... ate raho darshan dete raho 😳   πŸ˜‰ Nikki Awesome... Excellent post once again loved it next post ka Intzar rahega.. dear πŸ€—   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Nikki ...i might have missed few points as read hurriedly . I will read again before going to bed ...

Song for Ishra ...

Pyaar Karnaa Jurm Hai To Jurm Hum Se Ho Gayaa
Qaabil-E-Maafi Huaa Karty Nahin Aise Gunaah
Sangdil Hai Ye Jahaa'n Aur Sangdil Meraa Sanam
Kyaa Kare Josh-E-Junoo'n Aur Hauslaa phir Kyaa Kare
Manzile'n Apni Jagah Hen Raasty Apni Jagah
Jab Qadam Hi Saath Naa De To Musaafir Kyaa Kare
Yoon To Hai Humdard Bhi Aur Humsafar Bhi Hai Meraa
Badh Ke Koyi Haath Naa De Dil Bhalaa Fir Kyaa Kare,...

Edited by --Sia-- - 9 years ago
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first few minutes of the episode was pure magic.

Kaisi hai yeh doori, kaisi majboori
Meine nazron se tujhe choo liya
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai, Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai, Yaara mein kya karu

it was complete raman-ishita moment.
if eyes could speak, these two were conversing in pure language of love..

her welled up eyes, slight tilt of head, his Q wala reaction, lowering his gaze in her sajdhe mein was marvellously depicted by KP and Divyanka. K-D: take a bow!

wht followed was an expected drama at KC pooja. was a bit disappointed to see one of them hurt while other is oblivious to tht fact.
but such things are allowed to IshRa once we call them dhakkans πŸ˜†

that led us to another gem of a scene, rocked by KP and ably supported by Divz.
it was a 360 degrees turn around on the emotions, no love but all hurt now. paas reh kar bhi thi doori..
earlier ehsaas of love aggreviating the pain felt in this scene- for IshRa as well as we..

his fuse was blown, he erupted but it was again a controlled expression- he had much more anger supressed in him than wht came out. is it because he still does not want to exert his haq on her an question her.
beautifully written scene it was- check this:
he says, u r here in this janam for ruhi, for next 6 janams, i will figure out how to sustain.. so he knows he needs her for survival... oh poor baby!

whereas Ishita says she knows she is not here only for Ruhi but still does not do much to dwell or persuade him to open up and communicate. ishu darling, when will u realise might RKB is also a scared bachcha and needs pampering to open up πŸ˜†

again dhakkan act by namesakes. 😊 jaldi realise karo yaar or else yeh sab batein hume bada rulayegi as was evident from tonight's scene..

u have well captured the striking contract between these 2 scenes in your pass-pass and paas-door analogy πŸ‘ 

thanks for the visual treat with the screen caps. I can go on drooling on the love oozing out of these two lovely faces in form of smile as well as tears..
Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
omg perfect song sia...amazing song selection...will wait for the matchin pic..!!

nywz thnx yaar for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Nikki I identified KK today with eyes movement 😎
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely amazing post really touched my heart and the caps were the icing really can't see them in pain
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oishi_S

res
Nikki I identified KK today with eyes movement 😎

he wanted EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE...us din sabke saath aaya na...aaj akele aaya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰