Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: katmaan

Mandy I want to write so much you said it all so perfect ...so nice and so true...I loved it...and hope we get much much intersting things ahead just that zaya has to be together ...

I'm hoping the same, I mean the worst is over. Our worst nightmares happened with the talaaq and then that horrid halala marriage but now its coming to an end and I can only hope happy days are ahead for ZaYa. I have never seen a couple suffer as much as ZaYa have but at the same time I've never seen a love story like theirs before.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding post Mandy๐Ÿ‘
It's back to the interesting and unpredictable track :)
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow #Beintehaa is getting interesting to tell the truth rehan is such a moron n a creep tryin to get close to Aliya reali felt like giving him a right slap lunatic guy seriously he has lost it telling Aliya tht he wnt give her talaaq well he will have to, by hook or by crook Aliya has seen he's tru colours.

Poor Aliya feel bad for bth Zaya she had to creep out to go n see zain bloody pysco he was looking.like bandhar this negative reali dnt suit the pillar Srry to say bt it dsnt.

Zain will def save Aliya n Zara to looking forward to tomorrow's epi looks exciting hope to see rehans exit can't tolerate him any more .
I think Zara will see the truth abt her paapi bt I don't it hope tht moron gives Aliya the 3rd talaaq.

Where is shalaam whn u wanna see them ? I so wanna see their reaction whn they learn the truth abt their mahan damaad it will be worth watching they thought tht rehan is perfect for their daughter bt stupid pple ur wrng cnt wait soo excited ...
Overall a great epi bt guyz in India please dnt stop watching beintehaa each beintehaa on tv so the trps can increase.

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I concur... we should get a new positive promo... they need to promote the show using other means too if they want better trps and the show to be saved!
Even I am really enjoying the sudden change in Suri's character... and I have a feeling that it's gonna last ๐Ÿ˜Š