Beitehaa Is Getting Interesting Again

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked tonight's episode the reason being because the tracks are back to being unpredictable, just when you think you have everything figured out CVs introduce a twist that leaves you stunned.

I was honestly dreading what Rehan would do to Aaliya especially when he kept getting close her, I kept hoping CVs do not go there and thankfully they did not!

Suraiya's positive change is actually real and I am surprisingly enjoying it! Yes it was weird at first but now I'm glad the CVs have her backing off and accepting defeat, it would have become too tiresome to watch her scheming especially after the way Aaliya stood by her when she needed help the most.

I'm so glad they did not have Aaliya just sitting by helpless because that is not who she is, yes Rehan's 180 turn is concerning but Aaliya is a fighter and I am glad she got out of there! The real twist though came at the end when it was revealed Rehan expected this of her and taunted Zain further about Aaliya's fate, those taunts came back to bite him though as the shock works both ways now that Zara is in that same car.

So is this how the third talaaq will happen? Are ZaYa going to save Zara and in turn Rehan will feel guilty and come to his senses about the fact ZaYa are not the bad ones here? Will he accept the fact his wife was ill and did commit suicide?

Its intriguing not to know what is going to happen next so while I was upset this morning that TE released no spoilers now I'm good because I actually like the suspense, maybe because I know ZaYa's reunion is happening this week so I can watch the episodes peacefully. If only Colors could release a promo now, it would surely get back lost viewers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post. I liked todays epi, reading the LU i was dreading what rehan was doing but once i saw the epi i realized he was doing this to provoke zaya esp zain coz suri is his mom. Yeah he was creepy n since friday i was kinda dreading what they would have rehan do but im glad he only acted creepy around aliya just so she would take the car n go. I get why rehan is angry being told u failed ur wife n she killed herself coz u couldnt help her would break anyone guy esp rehan who did love rida. His anger is towards zaya coz they found the proofs n he feels they maligned ridas memory. Zain is worried about what rehan is capable of coz of the threat n aliya though wanting to be a friend n help him is at her end. Now rehan going to the extreme by having the brakes fail is too much, he wants zaya to suffer esp zain n he wants zain to feel the same way he is feeling right now but karma came really fast coz zara might be in the car so now both zara n aliya r in danger n zain might be the only one who can save them. This might be the turning point n hopefully zaya reunion. Other stuff like wth grumpy say something lol. Suri is changing n i guess zaro is gonna be the new suri she doesnt want zaya together and probably wants to destroy the whole abdullah family so i can see her trying to sabotage zaya nikkah n continue her schemes. Where r shalam? Lol tom seems exciting, dumbo zara lol
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post. I liked todays epi, reading the LU i was dreading what rehan was doing but once i saw the epi i realized he was doing this to provoke zaya esp zain coz suri is his mom. Yeah he was creepy n since friday i was kinda dreading what they would have rehan do but im glad he only acted creepy around aliya just so she would take the car n go. I get why rehan is angry being told u failed ur wife n she killed herself coz u couldnt help her would break anyone guy esp rehan who did love rida. His anger is towards zaya coz they found the proofs n he feels they maligned ridas memory. Zain is worried about what rehan is capable of coz of the threat n aliya though wanting to be a friend n help him is at her end. Now rehan going to the extreme by having the brakes fail is too much, he wants zaya to suffer esp zain n he wants zain to feel the same way he is feeling right now but karma came really fast coz zara might be in the car so now both zara n aliya r in danger n zain might be the only one who can save them. This might be the turning point n hopefully zaya reunion. Other stuff like wth grumpy say something lol. Suri is changing n i guess zaro is gonna be the new suri she doesnt want zaya together and probably wants to destroy the whole abdullah family so i can see her trying to sabotage zaya nikkah n continue her schemes. Where r shalam? Lol tom seems exciting, dumbo zara lol

Exactly while I do not approve of what Rehan is doing at the same time I get it, he is in denial about his wife committing suicide and hurt because he believes Zain and Aaliya orchestrated the whole thing to save Suraiya.

Rehan provoking ZaYa is one thing but like you said he went too far by tampering with the brakes and now his daughter is in danger as a result but I think this is what will push him to give the third talaaq. It will be the CVs way of having him leave with his kids and honestly I prefer this over the whole lets kill him off and have his children stick around, none of us want that.

I wrote this in another thread, there was not much more they could do with Suraiya to have her keep ZaYa apart. It is good they had her accept defeat.

I welcome Zarina being the new villain, I want to see how she plots her next move considering her two main trump cards are now history!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post once again mandy πŸ‘

The changes occurring in Suriya , we really enjoying it atleast we can say this change is not Temporary . i mean yeah how far she can go to hate aaliya and reasons were valid for her hatred but aaliya proved her that she is not wrong , it was only surriya who was living in delusional world . but really loving it thou . moving forward Aaliya is not abla naaari of india , she is fighter and i loved how she moved out from rehaan 's place to meet zain . btw i liked rehaan-aaliya confortation for a while , i mean it was gr8 scene bw them , where aaliya wants to remove the hate from rehaan's heart about rida's accident and so on . but karma is a bitch man he will get to know zara in car and lets see how this will unfold i so hope this is how rehaan will be aware what he was doing was wrong and he will free her from relation . i hope we get to see new positive promo in coming days , baaaki we will talk now on our famous destination . lots of talk i have to do today πŸ˜†

hahaha mandy i was so pissed i waited until 4am for them took 7 mini breaks to just chek those spoilers. mororns Lol .

Hugs πŸ€—
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I really liked tonight's episode the reason being because the tracks are back to being unpredictable, just when you think you have everything figured out CVs introduce a twist that leaves you stunned.

Hi MandyπŸ€— I completely agree. I mean although Rehan has done a sudden 180 turn in his character I atleast understand the reasoning behind why he's doing this to Zaya. And yes after so long I have no idea how things will play out. We know Zain will save Aaliya but how?

I was honestly dreading what Rehan would do to Aaliya especially when he kept getting close her, I kept hoping CVs do not go there and thankfully they did not!
OMG me too, I thought he was gonna force her you know 🀒 I was literally squirming in my seat during that scene.

Suraiya's positive change is actually real and I am surprisingly enjoying it! Yes it was weird at first but now I'm glad the CVs have her backing off and accepting defeat, it would have become too tiresome to watch her scheming especially after the way Aaliya stood by her when she needed help the most.

I am also loving her positive change. The first day where she was all apologizing to Aaliya was too sweet for me to digest and a bit unrealisitic to be honest, however after that I found Suraiya's change very pleasing. I am so happy to hear the dialogues she said today..that she now feels closer to Usman. It was just so touching to hear. 😳

Since Zarina is still here, obviously she will be creating some problems down the road. But what kind of problems and how is left to see. And this time around I am excited because Zaya seems to be smart in Zarina's case as they are not believing any of her words.

I'm so glad they did not have Aaliya just sitting by helpless because that is not who she is, yes Rehan's 180 turn is concerning but Aaliya is a fighter and I am glad she got out of there! The real twist though came at the end when it was revealed Rehan expected this of her and taunted Zain further about Aaliya's fate, those taunts came back to bite him though as the shock works both ways now that Zara is in that same car.

Me too. I am so glad that she had that outburst and told him off. She explained to him her POV and how he's thinking of hers and Zain's intentions in the wrong manner. Nandish did very well in that scene. The makers should have done this a long time ago. Better sooner than later πŸ˜†

At first I was sad thinking that oh now more of the episode will be wasted in showing them going to Matheran so I was pleasantly surprised when that didn't happen and instead she got out of there. And yes god that was such a surprise to me! He actually prepared this!😲 He was so damn sure that she would try to get out of their..and he made perfect use of the fact that Zain would keep calling Aaliya as he's very worried after what Rehan told him in the police station.

Which makes sense of his sudden mood to get closer to Aaliya..at first I thought that was out of nowhere but clearly he did it so that she would try to sneak out of there.

So is this how the third talaaq will happen? Are ZaYa going to save Zara and in turn Rehan will feel guilty and come to his senses about the fact ZaYa are not the bad ones here? Will he accept the fact his wife was ill and did commit suicide?

I am thinking something along those lines as well but then that is a bit lame honestly. But anyway, I don't mind as I just want this track to end. And I guess there are actually taking our complaints in consideration this time around..seeing how they didn't just wrap up this track in a couple of episodes with a giant loophole and instead they took the time to actually somewhat develop the story and fast forwarding through the court process, so that we can get a somewhat proper ending unlike the Barkat and Zubair track.

Its intriguing not to know what is going to happen next so while I was upset this morning that TE released no spoilers now I'm good because I actually like the suspense, maybe because I know ZaYa's reunion is happening this week so I can watch the episodes peacefully. If only Colors could release a promo now, it would surely get back lost viewers!

I do not want any spoilers as well if Zaya is reuniting as that would ruin the fun honestly. But what I do want is promos. The channel badly needs to release a promo of Zaya's nikaah so that the lost viewers will know that this nightmare of a track is actually coming to an end. And they need to air the promo regularly!! once or twice a day is not enough.

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post once again mandy πŸ‘

The changes occurring in Suriya , we really enjoying it atleast we can say this change is not Temporary . i mean yeah how far she can go to hate aaliya and reasons were valid for her hatred but aaliya proved her that she is not wrong , it was only surriya who was living in delusional world . but really loving it thou . moving forward Aaliya is not abla naaari of india , she is fighter and i loved how she moved out from rehaan 's place to meet zain . btw i liked rehaan-aaliya confortation for a while , i mean it was gr8 scene bw them , where aaliya wants to remove the hate from rehaan's heart about rida's accident and so on . but karma is a bitch man he will get to know zara in car and lets see how this will unfold i so hope this is how rehaan will be aware what he was doing was wrong and he will free her from relation . i hope we get to see new positive promo in coming days , baaaki we will talk now on our famous destination . lots of talk i have to do today πŸ˜†

hahaha mandy i was so pissed i waited until 4am for them took 7 mini breaks to just chek those spoilers. mororns Lol .

Hugs πŸ€—

When I saw Suraiya praying, I'm like 😲 Suraiya has really changed and now she will honor Usman's wishes. I do not think they will turn her negative anytime soon, this change seems somewhat permanent. Of course future is unpredictable but yes this is definitely not temporary.

Same here! I actually really liked the confrontation scene, that is why I could actually see where Rehan is coming from no I am not defending him but to an extent I can see where he is coming from. It is completely understandable why he would be in denial so when you think about it, this whole turn is not exactly out of nowhere. Rehan is only human and I am glad CVs are making him look more realistic, I'd take a character with flaws any day over the whole mahaan nonsense they threw at us.

I know! I logged into FB hoping you would message me spoilers like always but damn it nothing, we got BJKT from them but whatever we can enjoy our show regardless because we know ZaYa are reuniting.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was a refreshing change for me. I liked the build up they gave today. Rehan's behavior doesn't come across as unreasonable. He's angry and feels betrayed coz he thinks ZaYa and more Aaliya, his friend, tried to tarnish the memories of his beloved wife. I get the feeling of frustration and wanting to treat a lesson through revenge and seriously this is for the first time I really saw Nandish act. The confrontation scene was very good. I liked him there, he actually have me the creeps.

Coming to the Precap and how he orchestrated the entire thing today.. I know many feel that he'll have a change of heart tomorrow after ZaYa save Zara and will give the final T, but I don't know I just am not able to accept that. Given the build up they gave today that would be just lame. I'm sure he'll have a graceful exit coz he is positive EOD but this sudden U turn will be hard to digest. My guess is he'll blame Aaliya more for trying to kill his daughter and then there's this trip to Matheran. I really hope there is and that it wasn't mentioned just for the heck of it. Those 48 hours of deadline too needs to come into play.

PS - Entire episode aside... how HOT Harshad looked today with his Oakleys and Bluetooth. So dapper!! 😎
Edited by -SH- - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Hey Saheba πŸ€—, totally agree with you. Rehan's 180 turn may seem out of nowhere but when you take the time to see where he is coming from it makes sense especially during his confrontation scene with Aaliya, you could see the hurt and his denial that no his wife could not have been so ill to the point where she would commit suicide. Rehan would have seen the signs or so he believes.

I agree with you it would be lame considering just moments ago he tried to kill her but who knows? BI is so unpredictable but I am hoping CVs wrap this track up in a logical way. It seems unlike the Barkat and Zubair track, this is one that will be the opposite because in this case it started off weak but is finishing strong!

We really need a promo, okay like we said on Twitter right now they want the suspense going which is fair but if we get no promos of ZaYa reuniting it will really be one golden opportunity missed!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Today's episode was a refreshing change for me. I liked the build up they gave today. Rehan's behavior doesn't come across as unreasonable. He's angry and feels betrayed coz he thinks ZaYa and more Aaliya, his friend, tried to tarnish the memories of his beloved wife. I get the feeling of frustration and wanting to treat a lesson through revenge and seriously this is for the first time I really saw Nandish act. The confrontation scene was very good. I liked him there, he actually have me the creeps.

Coming to the Precap and how he orchestrated the entire thing today.. I know many feel that he'll have a change of heart tomorrow after ZaYa save Zara and will give the final T, but I don't know I just am not able to accept that. Given the build up they gave today that would be just lame. I'm sure he'll have a graceful exit coz he is positive EOD but this sudden U turn will be hard to digest. My guess is he'll blame Aaliya more for trying to kill his daughter and then there's this trip to Matheran. I really hope there is and that it wasn't mentioned just for the heck of it. Those 48 hours of deadline too needs to come into play.

PS - Entire episode aside... how HOT Harshad looked today with his Oakleys and Bluetooth. So dapper!! 😎

It seems the confrontation scene was a winner for everyone because I liked that scene too and like you it was the first time where i really connected with Nandish and his character. I could actually understand where he was coming from. CVs did a good job giving insight into his state of mind, it made the change to his character more believable unlike what they did with Zubair so I would say job well done CVs

You and Saheba bring up really good points and honestly I am hoping you both are right, of course I want the talaaq to happen but I also want a confrontation scene between Zain and Rehan. The divorce cannot come that easy so it brings the question into play again, how will it happen??

When doesn't he look hot?? 😎
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mandy I want to write so much you said it all so perfect ...so nice and so true...I loved it...and hope we get much much intersting things ahead just that zaya has to be together ...