Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti, another fab post from you ...😃 and guess what, I was thinking that you would not miss any of those silent sideways looks that Vikram was giving Shobha because that is what both of us will gravitate towards!

yup thats what we look for in all shows na .. these romantic gestures or nuances 😉😆😳

So OK we now have them booth living as neighbours! See Jyoti, the one thing that this time Ekta is doing is to deliberately not go in the typical way of cliches.
Here we were thinking she would use the office guest house, but in fact Shobha was helped by a woman she did not think of as a good friend! So long as Ekta has decided to surprise us, I am happy. We have seen so many serials by now that we are almost able to predict the way things will go, that we have become jaded with the standard formula.

I m so glad that Ekta and CVs r being unpredictable here so far and not going the usual way plus come to think of it if Vikram helped her in getting a guest house , then he would hv further taunted her about it and their relation would not hv developed on that equal footing anymore but now that Shobha dint take his help , they both r still standing on equal level where both r hving their own independent way of living unlike in Samarth's case wherre she was always dependent on him but not in Vikram's case anymore ..

One more thing ... when Shobha accosted Samarth in the jail, did you notice one thing? She did not directly accuse him at all ... in fact the ulloo that he was, he was just blabbering seeing the very accusations in her face. And then she again did not cry for what he did to her dignity, she shed tears for her life of nine years going wasted. She is a woman who does not seem to have given it in someone else's hands to preserve her dignity. She does that for herself. She did not cry that she was cheated. She just cried for the years gone in waste. I loved that!

so true Mansi .. wonderful observation .. she cursed herself for being stupid to waste her life all these yrs but dint try gaining any sympathy on cheating ground .. thats a wonderful catch .. she kept her dignity intact here 👏👏

I also lliked her attitude in the previous episodes where she tells garima "Don't cry over a boy!"

no wonder Garima too thinks like Shobha now .. no more wasting tears on Sanjay plus she already knows that Tarun and his useless brother ka mission too .. so wont fall for it either ,,

This character of Shobha is how I like a woman to be. Her life is not spent feeling like a victim! She may rue the waste of her life and time, but she never says she has been taken for a ride. She does not thus belittle herself!

yup she does not consider herself a victim and so dont go around taking sympathy from anyone .. she only repents the way she wasted all these yrs for a guy who was not worth it ...

Word Count: 1