Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome analysis of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

1. Shobha Samarth confrontation scene was excellent.. πŸ‘
2. Vikram Shobha office scene & rain scene was so good.. 😳
3. Shobha Garu aka Garima scenes were good.. πŸ‘πŸΌ She is such good company for Shobhi at home.. 😳
4. Usha helping Shobhi with house.. πŸ‘πŸ˜³ Usha may come across as harsh.. but she is a True friend who helps in need.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Precap :-
Shobhi Vikram living same building.. 😲😳
Shobhi neeche ke floor mein aur Boss Vikram upar ke floor mein .. of the building. πŸ˜ƒ Plus point.. Vikram Shobha meet again in front of his Nani.. πŸ˜ƒ

Me too loved all those scenes and the most unexpected twist was Usha coming to the rescue and then ViBha ending up as almost neighbours which will b fun πŸ˜ƒ ...

Loving the way CVs r keeping the unpredictability intact in the story so far ... all our predictions hv hardly come right till now and me loving that πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Now it remains to b seen how Vikram copes up with his secretary both in the office as well as home .. he will hv to tolerate her 24/7 now daily πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

jyo Gorgeous post as always

he gave his umbrella my thats huge also I liked the fact that shobha got a house from someone other then Vikram because that gives their relationship some independence to grow

I wont be able to give long responses to your post for next couple of weeks but i will definitely be reading them

I agree .. if Vikram had helped her , he would hv further taunted her about it .. in this case both hv a equal footing right from start in terms of being independent which was not the case in her relation with Samarth ...

Nandz even your one line reply means a lot πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Sometimes I feel Vikram is actually applying reverse psychology on Shobha to actually make her strong and immune to these taunts related to her husband so that tomorrow when the same is said by other people or media , she can confront them with equal confidence like the way she confronts him today

This is bang on!...Viks is indirectly pushing her to stand up for herself.

Loved your take Jyothi...and all those perfectly placed emoticons...πŸ˜†and as always Shweta's collages simply light up the thread.

yup collages make the scene even more lively na .. one can imagine it all while writing the takes .. at least I always do that after she sends me the collages 😳

Here is my POV...

Shobha amidst her tears asking him where was his family, when he was with the other woman was bang on! Loved the way Sonali portrayed the naivety of Shobha's character...when she calls herself "Stupid"...blissfully unaware. What I liked that Shobha has a sense of self-dignity to her character. And Samarth was clinging onto that Perfect Woman who was demanding answers. Awesome scene and performance by both; Harsh and Sonali.

yeah in this case Samarth felt more guilty because not once Shobha accuses him of cheating on her but instead she calls herself stupid for actually trusting him all these yrs and the irony is the other day Samarth was telling the same to Tarun about how Shobha is a fool and will fall for his words again ... So Shobha too has this self realisation that she is stupid to trust him and this is what made Samarth feel the real guilt πŸ‘πŸΌ

LOL...I wrote and OS this evening and it turned out to be that way but not as bad as the way Vikram started bashing her for the way she handled the ruckus at the Caf. He had a point though of losing out on the youth coming back to the Caf joint. He might be totally wrong when the next day there could be a write up praising Shobha and Mahesh of how the goons were handled , only leading to increased customers and added business. This time hope that Vikram says sorry. BTW love that ViBha's outfits were color coordinated.

I agree actually .. Vikram's words r so brutal there but even then he has a point if we look strictly from business POV /... This is the speciality of this guy .. he does make sense even if he chooses the harshest of words .. and yup for once I want him to b proved wrong .. let next day Media praise Shobha and Mahesh along with Just coffee for dealing with eve teasing .. πŸ˜ƒ

The rain scene! Gosh Vikram is like a coconut, hard from the out and a softie from the insideπŸ˜†. Mahesh was so cool when he said, Sir you are nice person but "Aap kyun bhool jate ho Sir?"...LOL...Vik got distracted...with her standing there getting wet in the rains...πŸ˜‰

that was pure attraction from his side when he looked at her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Their nok-jhok is simply awesome. But looks like he is going to fall first. I mean he forgot all about his hair and returned to the car without any hair protection!😲 Pehla kadam pyaar mein phisal ne ka...πŸ˜›

haan he is definitely falling first and that too very soon .. mayb realisation will take time but he seems to b already attracted towards her .. loves to hv this one on one fights with her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Loved Shobha's friend who was blunt for the second time yet helped when she needed it most. That's how true friends should be. Honest even if the other one is hurt. Like the green color comment.

Usha is female version of Vikram actually .. very soon I feel Shobha might compare both and realise Vikram is not a bad guy but just too honest at times πŸ˜†

Whilst driving today I realized Shobha's MIL represents society, which is forever judgmental, raising objection to everything and fault finding with others before looking into one's own backyard for thorns! The CVs are showing her that way so that we see how the protagonist tackles these obstacles, the taunts, the baseless accusations etc.

yeah she is real in a way .. not a typicaldaily soap saas who plays kitchen politics with her bahu but someone who is soophisticated yet carries those double standards of society ..

Frankly MIL is not too big a worry for me. What with the precap...Naani will set her right. Like May mentioned on another thread WW3 is gonna start soon! πŸ˜†

cant wait for Nani and this MIL ka WWW actually .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The precap was too good! PA bani Padosan! Oh Gawd!πŸ˜ƒ

his hairfall might increase more now 🀣

Hugs

dd

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Made is HOT Siggie with Vikram's look shall I give her a LIFT !!!

Jyo dedicating here for the wonderful post you write !! 😳

Wasie Apu looks HOT when he gives those looks !! ❀️

Me absolutely loved the moment he tilts his head to steal that glance at her ... aaahh that soft look of attraction .. Apu aces it as usual
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Its just that Vikram is more practical while Shobha is more emotional but at some level they both r self-proclaimed righteous souls who can hv countless arguments with each other to prove their theory right πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True the above mentioned...Thats why Sandeep also says that they are just made for each other on those lines ki both are sledge hammers...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah .. i mean see their thinking only .. Vikram assumes Shobha will call police for their frequent horn ok πŸ˜† and Shobha assumes Vikram will get her arrested for stealing umbrella .. no wonder Sandeep said both hv similar thinking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sometimes I feel Vikram is actually applying reverse psychology on Shobha to actually make her strong and immune to these taunts related to her husband so that tomorrow when the same is said by other people or media , she can confront them with equal confidence like the way she confronts him today

Nicely put I agree... Actually Shobha did the right thing ... & about her breaking down Yeah that was what Vikram was seeing she stood strong that was a surprise for him & he asked her to leave to clear the mess with what would happen with teh media tomrrow ... that Raita work is used again here earlier Samarth used.. They do recycle words which is good it shows that the words have some weight when they recycle !!

yeah .. both different scenarios but same word used and the effect it has on Shobha .. she mayb feeling in the end only a woman will b blamed for everything .. poor her .. but soon she will realise Vikram is indeed different from other men 😳

But I wonder why is Vikram taking so much interest in Shobha already .. Is he really hving some soft corner for her or is it just an initial attraction or is it something special about Shobha like mayb she reminds him of someone which could b connected to his past πŸ€”...

Today precap they ( naani & Vikram ) were in the room when they heard the noise so I wonder if there is something there... Also Vikram has A toZ perfect & as we know of now there is no room for LOVE or a Woman in his LIFE BUT what is that thing which will trigger him !! So Shobha is the only woman after go knows may be his own mom who has been authoritive and YES Naani now as of present But they come under different category so we need to see if the CV's show some inclination which shook him earlier & Shobha is opening up some closed doors .. Very interesting & unpredictable as of now

yeah I too always hv this doubt that what made Vikram so cynical and anti-woman .. is it just the experiences in life or there is something more to it related to his own mother or girlfriend or someone ... mayb we will find out if there r any hidden skeletons in his past now that Shobha came to stay in his neighbourhood πŸ€”

Shobha's question about will she ever get her Samarth back who will not carry smell or mark of any other woman will pinch Samarth hard for a long time now because he himself knows that Samarth can never return back to her anymore πŸ‘πŸΌ ... No wonder Sandeep said Shobha and Vikram r similar in nature .. Well this is the scene which further proves this point... Shobha here was as blunt and honest to Samarth as Vikram is at his work place .. I mean rarely any wife can hv this sort of courage to actually ask such a bold question to her hubby on his face but Shobha does it without any hesitation today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..

Aweome Shohha Thats what a WOMAN should be in this time infact this is a BIG message to SOCIETY I hope people do watch this show as there are many strong messages given which is important !!

yeah the way she spoke about how she was so stupid to trust him says it all .. she does not blame him for the mess because he never felt sorry only for it .. rather she blames her stupidity here and a woman who realises her own flaws and goes on to rectify that rather than waiting for her man to come back is actually a true dignified woman πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shobha's MIL was not so happy she got a ride... Now precap they move below Vikram's !! wonder if MIL has moved too saw only Garu with Shobha .. I guess she would ...
Now interesting angles we need to see if MIL would like to be pally with Naani & will she be glad to meet Vikram πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... It will be nice to watch all thses angles and understand how they blend ...

Thanks Jyo your underful analysis as always .. I gave my bit !! Looking fwd to the Neighbor love thy !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My replies in blue 😳

Yeah MIL was not happy to see Shobha taking lift from her colleague .. what double standard considering her own son is sleeping around with other girls for yrs

I think they all might hv moved on because Garima will definitely move in with her bhabhi .. so MIL too has no option plus Samarth gave 2 days deadline .. so if Shobha arranges in those 2 days , MIL cant say no to it .. so hopefully all hv moved in ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo take a bow ...πŸ‘

I ddint notice it Like tht but yes the UMBRELLa Signifies ..a home , a shelter n much more ...stupendous way of the CVs to POTRAY this so beautifully ...

Loved loved loved the rain scene ...while vik waited randeep ne baazi mar li πŸ˜‰

I hope Vicky boy doesn't miss the bus AGN ..n now they are neighbor's ...can see the sparks flying

CVs actually showed the transition again here between dream and reality .. Samarth was a dream the way he gives her shelter in car in that flashback but Vikram is her reality the way he offers her umbrella but makes sure she is independent enough to take lift on her own .. so provides her the shed but does not take away her independence πŸ‘πŸΌ

with both becoming neighbours .. next time he better offer her a lift first .. their homes r no more in opposite direction now πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Fantastic Take UpmaaπŸ€—

It was such a nice epi I loved the bits between Shobha-Garima ,(where Garima calls Tarun a loser etc ..the gurl is bindaasπŸ‘πŸΌ.) Shobha-Viks (Awww the chatri scene he wasnt able to concentrate on poor Mahesh ki baatein she is such a distraction and then he went ahead and offered chatri dripping with his awesome attitude πŸ˜†) Mahesh-Viks bit (awww loved the way mahesh said how he knows Vik is a nice guy but sometimes Viks forgets that ...awww we do no Vik is such a sweet heart ❀️ and then Viks excuses for him not having to give Shobha a lift -did those even make any sense πŸ˜†)

And I am glad Shobha got a place to live via Usha and YAY for neeche gori ka makaam upar boss hai pareshan🀣

yeah me too loved Garima the way she made fun of Tarun and her looser brother Ajay πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. glad Garima is already aware of their motives and is not naive to fall for that Tarun's brother in future ..

and yup such a change na .. offering him his own umbrella without worrying about his own hair protection .. hawww 😲😲 .. love can really change people na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... and later when someone else gives her a lift , he had to cover it up in front of Mahesh na , so just blabbers his usual nonsense πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now with both as neighbours .. they no more hv the excuse of house in opposite direction either πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Yes really loved yesterday epi

Same here πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Lovely episode and lovely analysis Jyoti

Jail meeting : Finally, Shobha questioned Samarth, at least we got to see him squirm a bit. He has the gall to say 'ho jata hai, galti hogayi'. Ek baar ho to usse galti kehte hain, lekin baar baar ho to woh gunah kehlata hai. Even if she can manage to overlook the affair, as he wants, there's the bigger crime of selling defence secrets. How can he conveniently forget that? He definitely has an ego the size of a blimp while permanently stuck with his head in the sand. And he won't be tried for the affair but for betraying the nation. I'm waiting for the prosecution having a field day regarding that and maybe, just maybe, the MIL will realise the true nature of her son and his crimes.

And the most funny yet irritating part is his comparison with bill clinton fiasco 🀣 .. I mean the guy has so shamelessly put himself on such a high pedestal that he assumes if Bill clinton's wife can forgive his cheating act , then who is Shobha not to forgive 🀒🀒 .. this mentality itself shows how he is so not sorry for his acts 😑

Office scenario : Vikram called her to the office just to chew her out for her actions! Agreed he is only worried about his business getting affected. He didn't think about the business being affected when customers will stay away from the cafe as it's not a safe place any more. Vikram has this tendency to hit below the belt, especially when it comes to Shobha. I find that unforgivable. Good that Shobha stood by her conviction that she had done right. Mahesh and Sandeep agreed but kept quiet respecting Vikram pov. Hopefully, Vikram will realise that Shobha saved his biz from losses. He was observing whether his taunts were affecting her or not.

I wish Shobha had put this point across about how his business might b affected because of those eve teasers too as ladies will stop coming to his cafe .. but I guess Shobha was too tired to argue about it after her meeting with Samarth few mins back .. she looked almost drained out and had no energy to argue with her wacko boss anymore

Rain scene : Honestly it appeared very fake to me. The start, that is. I mean, every passerby conveniently has an umbrella and Shobha didn't.

I think its because her life from morning has been a mess the way she is running around from jail to office ... when she went to jail , it was not raining and she was suppose to return home when she suddenly got that call from Mahesh and so she had to rush back and then only at night it rained .. so she was out of the house since morning when there was no sign of rain .. plus we got to assume it was sudden rain ., not the seasonal one

Shobha is obviously still very raw from Samarth's betrayal, and so keeps having those fbs. In the future she will be busy with new experiences and creating new memories and won't have the time nor the desire to revisit them.

yeah those memories cannot b washed off so soon .. it will take time for sure ..

The umbrella scene was nice (like someone posted offer kuch tha lekin kuch aur hi kiya gaya) and Vikram scuttled away. Mahesh is a nice guy (and the actor is doing a good job) who recognises the same quality in his boss and tries to bring it out. But Sandeep made the move first. So Vik salvaged his pride by being thankful for his car seat staying dry.

yeah Mahesh seems to understand Vikram well .. the way he buttered him up about he being a nice guy which the world too should know was quite cute and funny but yup Sandeep baazi maar gaya this time πŸ˜†

Regarding the glances Vikram keeps giving Shobha, I think, he's trying to decipher the eginma that she is. From the first, he's been rude and taunting her, but, after the car park confrontation, she's maintaining an indifference towards him. Maybe he's surprised that she's managing to keep the promise to herself. Also, he didn't immediately drive away before and after giving the umbrella, maybe subconsciously he was aware of the safety aspect of leaving her standing in the rain so late.

yeah mixed feelings I guess .. like u said he was trying to study her .. he might hv not come across such a woman in his life till now the way she is holding herself so strongly after all the hurdles in her life .. mayb he is secretly impressed too but wont admit and later of course the safety issue

Car ride : Sandeep, in two meetings, has realised how much alike ViBha are and says so. It's nice that he made no more excuses for Vikram's behaviour. Hope ShoDeep will become good friends.

me too want both to become good budddies and let Sandeep b the reverse cupid for ViBha too in future πŸ˜›

MIL-Shobha talk : Glad that Shobha told her about Tarun's implicity in hiding Samarth's affair(s) and that she couldn't bring herself to forgive him. This way she has also made her saas realise that she's going to find it difficult to forgive Sam. One could see her thinking when she went back to sit while Shobha walked away.

yeah her saas should stop taking her for granted now and accept the fact that his son is wrong here ,.

Sho-Garu : Such a beautiful relationship these two have and are each other's support system. Hope it's always like this.

I hope it remains the same even if Shobha no more remains Samarth's wife in future ..

At least, Shobha got to know her real and fake friends. Her outspoken friend came through for her and was understanding enough not to demand rent immediately. Reminded me of a line from a movie that 'the outspoken people don't keep anything in their hearts, it's the quiet ones you have to be wary of'.

yup she is slowly getting to know whats real and whats fake whether its her husband or her friends .. she is slowly but surely coming out of her fairytale world and tasting the harsh realities of life ..

Precap : Ooh, good times ahead for the viewers. I'm sure Nani will be smitten by Shobha and the kids.

yup for sure πŸ˜‰

Lastly, did anyone noticed Vikram's hair products tray? He quickly put it away on Shobha's appearance. Very conscious of her opinion/contempt?

yup he dont want Shobha to know about his hairfall issue 😲 .. earlier he had no issue showing it to his other secretaries but errr Shobha is spl .. thats a good observation πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1