Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: titleepari

If u hv seen the epis then you know that Rehan never said that he got the job offer prior to shifting to Hyderabad. It was only mentioned to justify why he moved to Hyderabad with Aliya.

(I will quote exact dialogues -aaliya brings sweetdish for rehaan
Rehaan-thank you
Aliya-thanks toh mujhe kehna chahiye aapko , aapne bahut madad ki hain meri .
rehaan-kab tak thank you kahengi mujhe aur who bhi har rojjj .Hyderabad toh aana hi tha mujhe ,meri job lag gayi thi .Maine koi ehsaan nahi kiya aap par .Aur yeh jagah toh waise bhi mere dost ki thi ,use achanak shift karna tha toh aapko ache rates par mil gayi ...aur itne ache se use chala rahi hain ...I have done nothing for you .Aur phir dosti mein ek insaan doosrein insaan ke liye itna toh kar hi sakta hain .
Aliya -phir bhi...aapne jo hamdardi dikhai hain,joh saath diya hain . Uske liye toh main thank you bolungii hi . )
and these dialogues just prove ki Hyderabad mein naukri pehle se hi thi ...and aaliya wanted to go some place away from Mumbai and Bhopal because she dint wanted zain to search her...thus she came with rehan's family , not that rehan was running after aaliya ...stalking her . He took her to Hyderabad , helped her in buying dhaba and most probabaly with the house too . As they were living aamne saamne there .In short helped her in every step so that she can start a new life .
Also, there was no mention of Rehan helping Aliya to reach Hyderabad etc, it was mentioned that he had supported her while she strived to establish the dhaba!
She went with him only...,..and yes his help with the dhaba was also mentioned ...he was really helpful to her . Because he kind of knew that she suffered without her mistake .
Also, if I keep the bhai factor aside, Rehan was Zain's solicitor and on a professional front Zain could hv dragged him to court for leaving the job overnight without serving notice period but he never did that! Really ...I dint saw rehan in office when zain and aaliya were working together . He was actually invited there as aaliya's lawyer for second talaq So most probably he had leaved the job before only . That how he was searching for job and got it in Hyderabad . Agar job hoti toh search kyon karta ???...so zain rehaan ka kuch nahi bigaad sakta tha ...neither personally nor professionally ...
Again it was not possible for Zain to find out the truth during the time of talaq bcz he was too overwhelmed by whatever happened to him! I still believe alongwith Aliya he was the worst sufferer in the ordeal he lost it all, the respect in society for being a wife beater, his father and also the woman he lived and could die for! I dont think he precisely enjoyed giving the talaq, his mental state was too feeble to rationalize things&any normal human's would be in his position!
I completely disagree with you on this . He got much time to think...his wife was shouting not to divorse her .Not for once , he cross checked . Sorry but divorse is big , specially in a muslim religion ...that's why halala is kind of punishment . It is considered as biggest sin. What zain did to aaliya was completely unacceptable for me . I cried with aaliya as a viewer , usne nahin soacha . He was wrong there ...ek complain hui thi which lead to all this and his wife told him at every point that she hasn't done it .He was supposed to check. I till today remember last talaq waale din I wrote that I was happy that aaliya did gave her best . Yes she did.Talaq was his mistake and I am glad aaliya made him repent for that and didn't forgave him easily . I support aaliya there .
It was in fact Aliya's duty to find the real culprit [tell Zain how that complaint had her sign] bcz it was precisely why she joined office! Wowww ...in a office where she was ridiculed to death ...she was supposed to find . It was not her who was living in a misunderstanding ... . She put her best ...kitni koshish ki usne . Yeh tak kaha ki door chali jaongiii bas teesra talaq mat do...but who nahi maana . Phir bhi galti aaliya ki hain . No , I strongly disagree .
I agree Rehan had nothing to do with Zaya's talaq n could have stayed away but then he had promised that he will save Zaya's wedding& find the truth!
He was actually the one who found it at the end of the day . He never promised he will save the marriage , yes he wanted to save but I don't remember the promise thing.
So if he promised that then it was definitely his duty to find the truth in time! I see in blaming Zain ppl completely tend to overlook his situation and suffering! Like I said the whole talaq and halala affair was mortal suffering for both Zaya & not Aliya alone! And Rehan definitely posed to be the saviour but that somehow dint come across as he was too swift to swap sides and that failed to appeal to a lot of ppl!
No for me rehaan was with right...he was not fluctuating . For him truth mattered , honesty mattered and he did try to explain zain his pov as well as a brother . He stopped explaining when zain insulted him and told him that he has only one brother ,But he still searched the truth for them... he knew a person like aaliya couldn't do it but zain ...he din't knew...wasn't that shocking ??? . Zain was not in his senses . I don't know how in the world he thought that aaliya can be the reason of his father death when his father loved aaliya more than he loved him . When the last word from usman mouth was aaliya. My problem he never even tried to find the truth . He insulted aaliya so much , I loved how aaliyatook those three tests of him and made him realize what she went through .

About the kidnapping thing, yes Rehan was running to find his son that is only natural but he dint find him, it was Zain who did and fought to save kabir, it was later that rehan reached the venue! Also, like how it was none of Rehan's business to save Zaya's marriage, it was none of Zain's to save Rehan's son but Zain did! And never till date has Zain mentioned it not even when he thought Rehan betrayed his trust by marrying Aliya in his absence! But in comparison the moment Rehan saw that Zaya have gone against him, when they thought he kidnapped Bilal he was quick to remind Aliya how he has helped her!Again, yes he has never asked Aliya to take care of his kids like how Aliya has never asked him to help her! Also, even when Aliya thought Rehan is wrong she never mentioned that she has helped Rehan with his kids but Rehan reminded her the v.first opportunity he got to show how helpfull he has been[and this was much before him being sent off to jail]
Once again...kids were aaliya's support system as well. So they were the reason that she was smiling . Their love was important to aaliya equally . Thus kids and aaliya ne ek doosre ka ehsaan chukaya hain . Ek doosre ki zindagi ki kamiyon ko poora kar kar . who ginwa bhi nahi sakti ki maine bacho ko pyaar kiya hain kyonki bacho ne bhi use equally pyaar kiya hain.

And whether Rehan is a better option as a pati I dunno because I dont know about others but atleast as a woman I'll be dejected with a man who dominates a woman and doesn't even let her speak and voice her opinion. In a marriage a woman is on an equal portal to that of a man&she has every right to speak but all I've seen is Rehan dominating Aliya and not even letting her voice her opinion. And this was when he was still portrayed as positive! So yes, I dunno but the whole character sketch of Rehan has been topsy turvy and again he was never required in the story!
Once again I disagree .Rehan was not dominating towards aaliya ...its nothing on that front for me . Had biilal married aaliya ...the results would have been more serious . So I am happy ki agar who damn nikaah hua toh rehaan ke saath hua and us bilaal ke saath nahi . And I genuinely support rehaan as a character , he was actually a nicely written character but was actually not needed in this story . But cvs brought him , made him shine for time being ...itna ki log irritate tak ho gayeee ...and now only god knows what they are upto...

my replies in bold
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I watched the episode today in its normal time slot ...just cause I loved this show at a time .And the dipping trps saddens me as well. I will try continue watching .I actually never thought it will reach 0.5 before stopping .

And one more thing ...I have not made this post because I am someone who hate BI and thus is spreading negativity about it . But it was a pour out ...when I got so disappointed with what was shown . IBut I too understand that right now the situation is so tensed . And the show life is in danger ...so people were actually expecting positive posts . I will try to be positive as much as I can .I will avoid writing more . But definitely these sudden changes in suraiya and rehaan have kind of not gone well with me . I wish halala na hota ...I wish talaq hi na hota kabhi . I wish rehaan exit was peaceful but he is turning a psycho...he tried killing her . OMG ...I am tooo shocked , mujhe actually lag rahatha ki who yeh ghatiya Mazak kar raha hain zain ke saath but when aliya told zain...it was scaryyy...how could he play with her life like this ???...such a 180 turn...I am just hoping ki aaliya aur zara dono theek hooo .
Edited by EtherealRati - 9 years ago