Kya Se Kya Ho Gaya - We Lost BI

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes , lost it somewhere...somewhere jaha se kabhi wapis nahin aa sakta .I catched BI today .Repeats . Achanak se after a week or two . And guess what ki main recognize kar hi nahi paayi ki yeh wahi show hain jisse main itne shauk se dekha karti thi . What have cvs made this intooo ? It has become sooo lame . I read the written updates to understand ...but all was soo bad . Aliya doubting rehaan killing his wife , can a man like him do such a thing ???????...and for what she broke the trust of a person who was there with her in all thick and thin ...when her own husband , love of her life divorced her . For what...for saving a person who crushed a lady and didn't feel the need of taking her to hospital . Even if rida had suicidal tendencies ...that doesn't save suraiya anywhere ...she should have taken her to the hospital . That was her responsibility .AND THEN SURAIYA HAS DONE SO NICE WORKS IN LIFE...ki usse umeed bhi kya ki jaa sakti hain . But us insaan ke liye rehaan ke vishwaas ki dhajiyaan udaayi gayi...WAH WAH . Rehaan was sent to jail...and aaliya was hugging maami happily...as if now she will actually accept her..Aur kya us acceptance ki keemat rehaan ka vishwas tha ????????. I am amazed seeing aaliya . Kya thi woh and what she has turned now tooo ????...and Rehaan i know usse kitna bada dhakka laga hoga but still a person like rehan ...such a lovely human being he was shown as would never ever think of someone's death . What the helll ??? He actually warned zain ki woh aaliya ki aisi haalat kardega ki she will have suicidal tendencies ...lost all the respect there . She was the same girl rehaan jisne tumhare bacho ko apne bacho ki tarah pyaar kiya .Jo tumhari itni achi dost thi . Main samajh sakti hoon ki tumhara dil toda gaya , vishwaas ki dhajiya udaai gayi , achai ka fayda uthaya gaya and etc etc...but will the tit for tat change anything . And it actually didn't took you much time for saying such a thing for aaliya , someone you respected from the core of your heart . You could have choosed to prove her wrong , show her that how she can do something like this . But you choosed to attack on weak point as well . Talaq hoga ya nahi . Waooo...amazinggg. Character assassination at its peak . I couldn't find anything good in zain as well...coming and standing there showing attitude to rehaan . Guy you must be thankful to him for all he has done for you . And those tears , they have actually stopped affecting me now . Yeh acha hain ...kisi doosre ki zindagi barbaad kar lo aur phir ro lo . Greattt . Aur apni bhi toh khud hi barbaad ki thi , kitna girgidai thi aaliya ki talaq mat do...par tab to kuch bhi samajh nahi aaya . And wait agar yeh nikaah hona hi tha toh is nikaah ke khilaaf kyun dikhaya tha aaliya ko . If cvs couldn't handle this and aage jaa kar jhukhna hi tha , then why they brought divorce thing in the first place . Why fight againt halala , jab kiya toh wahi . Aaj beintehaan ek aise stage par khada hain jahan mujhe aaliya jaisa character ( i loved her character , she was strong ) stupid lag raha hain ...aur main jaanti hoon ki aaliya ko sahi prove karne ke liye , may be they will turn rehaan character negative . Kitna acha hain na ek banda jo apne biwi bacho se itna pyaar karta tha . Jiski biwi ka baap uske saath uske baap jaisa reh raha hoo,,,,usne apni biwi ko suicide karne par majboor kiya hoga...wowww...aakhir woh hi kar sakta hain , aakhir yeh kaam ek nek dil insaan ka hi toh ho sakta hain . But cvs need to understand ...we are not fools sitting here ...this will not be accepted by viewers . I wish usse dhang ki exit de dete . CVS ne rehaan aur aaliya ke through yeh dikhaya hain kabhi bhi agar apna matlab na ho toh kisi ki madad mat karo . Kyonki kal jab wahi banda tumhein dhoka dega ...toh kaisa lagega tum soach bhi nahi sakte . I don't blame rehaan for anything , i do agree hewasn't needed in the story but ab jab usse le aaye the . He should hve been given a nice exit . What they are doing is just blah blah blah .

Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hain kaise college se aakar BI ka wait karti thi , i used to laugh watching BI . Such a light hearted show it was ...it made me smile every time i watched . More than actors , it was the characters , the story which hold a grip for me . And i never used to miss an episode . And aaj bhi main us story ki hi baat kar rahi hoon ...i loved this story and cvs destroyed it completelyyy leaving no space for return . Beintehaan is now not the same show at all . From the day usmaan died ...i was sad...ek kami se thi mere liyee ...he was my favorite character but i accepted and moved on trusting cvs . As they said it was preplanned and all...balki main kiya , har ek fan ne positivity dhoondhne ki poori koshish ki . I was with the show ..all were with the show ...i personally watched it without missing an episode till the timeslot was changed but now i think , it has gone to a level beyond repair . I feel so bad about it . CVs just don't know what they wish to show ...they are just stretching the story ...its like ki bas likhna hain . Kya likhna hain , kyun likhna hain ...there is nothing in cvs mind right now . I feel so bad to even listen about trps and now closing news , but i can't even blame the channel for that . Its the show makers who made this situation to arrive .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now there is no use in repenting .yes,viewers didn't like the halala track but that doesn't mean we should stop watching.I still watch it.As long as zaya r there everything is possible.Indian serial r long running show we can't expect every track ll be played according to viewers wishes.Every serial has ups and downs.Things r not that bad that can't be mended.I m sure zaya marriage track ll work and we ll get our old beintehaa back.

Bi is under scanner but we hav to save our show.

Ur negative title of post gave me heart attack.we should make positive post to encourage viewers to watch beintehaa.
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Now there is no use in repenting .yes,viewers didn't like the halala track but that doesn't mean we should stop watching.I still watch it.As long as zaya r there everything is possible.Indian serial r long running show we can't expect every track ll be played according to viewers wishes.Every serial has ups and downs.Things r not that bad that can't be mended.I m sure zaya marriage track ll work and we ll get our old beintehaa back.

Bi is under scanner but we hav to save our show.

Ur negative title of post gave me heart attack.we should make positive post to encourage viewers to watch beintehaa.

sorry for the negative title...its just i had to take this out...i was shocked with the way it was going ...and pissed as well...
Everything normal after zaya marriage is something i am not sure about...atleast not for me ...what they have done with halala and all...its just cant be back to what it was for me...i am actually hurt saying this ...but i doubt it will back being what it was anytime soon...

its not about every track of viewers choice , its that writing should atleast make some sense . They should have a story in mind which they wish to project . Right now ...things are going no where for me as a viewer . These sudden turning negative rehaan and turning positive suraiya are beyond my understanding . Its like ki jab tak suraiya ko nafeesa waali misunderstanding nahi hui , tab tak toh woh bahut chahthi thi aaliya ko .

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Surbhi
Ab kya kare we are left with no choice bcz HarshIka are still there hence bearing the lame story.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Halala track is the worst track of beintehaa
But soon it is going to finish
May be we will get our beintehaa and zaya back with bang 😊
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tbh. No ZaYa fan likes halala. But it happened and we can't do anything. We love ZaYa. I'm just going to consider this a storm that passed by. Besides, I Will NEVER consider Rehan and Aliya ever as husband and wife what they share is not MARRAIGE they literally had a contract. Even though for people aliya was married to "rehan" we all know Aliya is already married to her soul mate Zain.
Just forget it. I am. I realized that for me, ZaYa being together matters more than what society thinks of them.
coz in the end this relationship is between ZaYa.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi there! I'll be v.honest! As you yourself said, Rehan never fit into the story in the first place. 2nd Aliya or Zain never betrayed his trust. They did not scheme against him to sent him to jail, the lawyer for Suraiyya found out facts&Zaya did too, dat was stated in court n the judge ordered Rehan to be taken under custody. It was never Zaya's intention to send Rehan to jail!
Plus, Rehan keeps saying he has helped Aliya in her tough times, I say Aliya has never asked. He followed Aliya to Hyderabad like WHY? That's not exactly my definition of helping Aliya. In fact, he has done nothing but stalking Aliya ever since he entered the show! The only real help he has done is exposing Nafeesa wont take that credit away but o but he was too late for that too! He came by after 3rd talaq, my question what was he doing for the 3months of Iddah? Why dint he help Zaya b4 the third talaq? That's something to think about!!

Aliya has helped Rehan too many times and the major one is pseudo mothering his kids wonder if a 24-25 yr old herself going through the toughest situation in life would volunteer to do it! But she never keeps reminding Rehan of that!

More than anyone or anything Rehan owes to Zain. Had Zain not saved Kabir from those kidnapers he would have been son less today! Does Zain remind Rehan of that? He doesn't! He called Rehan bhai and he meant it but what did Rehan do? Ran away to hyderabad overnight with family behind Aliya and never cared to inform a repenting Zain, desperate to find out about Aliya! I dont think that's a good definition of helping Zaya!

Most importantly whatever help he claims to have bestowed on Zaya, Zaya never asked for them ever! He jumped in as the halala pati b4 Zain came bck with Bilal& now he says he wont divorce Aliya like wow wat a great way of helping!

Zain did a mistake once in life, that too bcz the situation,the entire universe seemed averse to him&his love and ppl brand him as culprit, someone who cant be forgiven etc! Wonder why none questns situation n Aliya's moronic parents who cheated their own daughter and damad.. Wonder why d world only cribs abt Nafeesa but never says yes she is main culprit or that Suraiyya is d root cause, all they say is Zain ne talaq diya! Kabhi socha hai ki koi aur bhi agar uske jagah hota to kaise behave karta? And Zain dint trust Aaliya despite her pleading with him! I agree he dint, but all evidence were against Aliya and yes Aliya pleaded but she never revealed why her signature was in the complaint papers, the main cause for Zain being unable to trust her&something that kept reminding him of the horrible night he had to spend in jail helpless as his mother was beaten up! Zain is human and at a time like this where he lost his father too owing to this v.complaint issue none I repeat none in his place could hv thought rationally. And Rehan taking Aliya to his house during Iddah was not really a good decision that's against shariat law, a woman can not meet any man but her father during Iddah so even that was not a help from Rehan!

To turn Rehan negative is abrupt I agree! But if that's the way he has to exit, then that's that! Because honestly all BI's original cast has been meddled with to fit this one character! There are so many things Zaya would never do but they did so Rehan could be fit in! So if CVs could make even leads look unlike themselves to glorify him, I dont think I mind him turning negative at all. But I agree with you on this that a graceful exit would have been healthier but then it wont be suspence oriented so propably that's why the 180 degree turn! I agree also that BI aint the same but whether it will or will not be able to get bck on track remains to be seen! Hope with light at the end of tunnel it does!

Every viewer stopped watching since halala promo was out so obviously none want a show based on halala or dedicated to Rehan's goodness etc! So if this track works,( though I believe the harm is done viewers were dejected by the halala track) & brings in viewers I see nothing wrong in it, esp. Because letting one character go haywire to fit the entire star cast is much better than making all go haywire to fit one cameo!

PS: Strictly my pov not intended to hurt anyone! And the post speaks of characters solely not actors!
Edited by titleepari - 9 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
titleepari- They did , he was never expecting aaliya to doubt on him about his wife's death . But she did . The trust broke than and there . After blindly helping aaliya out of things ...this is what the guy got . i agree with many of your points but what i don't get is that why was rehan brought in the first place when cvs dint knew actually what to do with him . They just spoiled the story . Moreover rehaan never went hyderabad after her ..i have seen each episode . And it was rehaan who was shifting to hyderabad and aaliya and her family shifted with him . With his help...she started a new life . Even before that , aaliya choosed to live in rehan's house ...he never asked her to take care of kids . Balki she did it her self , kids were like har sadness , us dark period ke saathi for her . Mujhe nahi lagta rehaan ne apne bache kabhi bhi uspar thopein hain . She willingly become their mummy . I have seen rehan scolding them about mummy thing and aaliya supporting them . And why would he inform zain when zain himself was the one who cut all ties with him saying only fahad is his bhai . And if he had informed him about aaliya , wouldn't he have been cheating aaliya then ?What all he did was more than enough for a stranger , usse toh nafisa ki sachai zain tak pahuchane ki zarurat tak nahi thi .

Regarding rehan not finding before third talaaq , don't you think it should not have been rehan finding all this out but zain . Aaliya was his wife , he was giving divorce .She was pleading him and he loved her . Toh trust rehan ko kyun hona chahiye tha , zain ko hona chahiye tha . Usse investigate karna chahiye tha . Rehan had nothing to do there .He never had anything to do , there was no responsibility on him , it was not about his family . Regarding had zain not saved his kid...rehaan was himself running to find/save the kid, its not that he left it on zain that go , save my kid , and rehan quite nicely gave that ehsaan back when he proved zubair and suraiya wrong , the masterminds against aaliya and zain .And regarding halala ...i hate that happened ...but agar hua hi toh rehaan was better option then bilaal anyday for me .

Usne ehsaan jataya , maine aisa kabhi dekha nahi ...it was aaliya who repeats ki aapne mere liye itna kiya hain . Usne aaj jataya kyonkiii ab joh hua woh shocking tha . Uske words mein pain tha , aakhein laal thi . And as i said joh ab usne kiya woh bhi kuch kam galat nahi tha , people dont transform in a minute . I completely detest both the families for doing what they did to zaya . I am not siding shalam at any point .
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Hi Surbhi

Ab kya kare we are left with no choice bcz HarshIka are still there hence bearing the lame story.

🤗
i kind of knew it ...how are youuu ????
so good to see you after so many days ...

hoping jaisa kuch log keh raha hain , BI comes back ...our old waala BI..
i agree and i wish this halala thing shouldn't have brought ...moreover doing a nikaah for halala is alaso haraam ...they did show that but nikah toh phir bhi ussi ke liye hua na

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If u hv seen the epis then you know that Rehan never said that he got the job offer prior to shifting to Hyderabad. It was only mentioned to justify why he moved to Hyderabad with Aliya. Also, there was no mention of Rehan helping Aliya to reach Hyderabad etc, it was mentioned that he had supported her while she strived to establish the dhaba! Also, if I keep the bhai factor aside, Rehan was Zain's solicitor and on a professional front Zain could hv dragged him to court for leaving the job overnight without serving notice period but he never did that! Again it was not possible for Zain to find out the truth during the time of talaq bcz he was too overwhelmed by whatever happened to him! I still believe alongwith Aliya he was the worst sufferer in the ordeal he lost it all, the respect in society for being a wife beater, his father and also the woman he lived and could die for! I dont think he precisely enjoyed giving the talaq, his mental state was too feeble to rationalize things&any normal human's would be in his position! It was in fact Aliya's duty to find the real culprit [tell Zain how that complaint had her sign] bcz it was precisely why she joined office! I agree Rehan had nothing to do with Zaya's talaq n could have stayed away but then he had promised that he will save Zaya's wedding& find the truth! So if he promised that then it was definitely his duty to find the truth in time! I see in blaming Zain ppl completely tend to overlook his situation and suffering! Like I said the whole talaq and halala affair was mortal suffering for both Zaya & not Aliya alone! And Rehan definitely posed to be the saviour but that somehow dint come across as he was too swift to swap sides and that failed to appeal to a lot of ppl!

About the kidnapping thing, yes Rehan was running to find his son that is only natural but he dint find him, it was Zain who did and fought to save kabir, it was later that rehan reached the venue! Also, like how it was none of Rehan's business to save Zaya's marriage, it was none of Zain's to save Rehan's son but Zain did! And never till date has Zain mentioned it not even when he thought Rehan betrayed his trust by marrying Aliya in his absence! But in comparison the moment Rehan saw that Zaya have gone against him, when they thought he kidnapped Bilal he was quick to remind Aliya how he has helped her!

Again, yes he has never asked Aliya to take care of his kids like how Aliya has never asked him to help her! Also, even when Aliya thought Rehan is wrong she never mentioned that she has helped Rehan with his kids but Rehan reminded her the v.first opportunity he got to show how helpfull he has been[and this was much before him being sent off to jail]

And whether Rehan is a better option as a pati I dunno because I dont know about others but atleast as a woman I'll be dejected with a man who dominates a woman and doesn't even let her speak and voice her opinion. In a marriage a woman is on an equal portal to that of a man&she has every right to speak but all I've seen is Rehan dominating Aliya and not even letting her voice her opinion. And this was when he was still portrayed as positive! So yes, I dunno but the whole character sketch of Rehan has been topsy turvy and again he was never required in the story!