BI Not ending in DEC , Farhan sir replied to fan

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so here is screenshot of fan who asked about show . 😃

Guys keep watching the show . i mean the fans who are in india please watch the show for TRP'S . some of us who are international viewers cant contribute to trp's . rehaan agar do chaar din hai tab b dekho only cus TRP'S as we all know colors gave extension to BI so we fans have to do everything to save our show . somehow in this case we can trust farhan sir cus its his own show and he cant say any bluff things so lets keep our emails going to channel and msgs tweets and everything else. keep asking colors to promote our show and give positive promos . if someone doest have twitter account. go on Facebook and on colors wallon ka BI page do comment there that we dont want our show to end . please ask them politely and do humble requests ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS :)
Sara I don't know whether to trust Farhan sir any more but all I know is if we fans in india continue to watch the show there is no way for beintehaa to be going off air.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs sara, yeah now that it is is conformed that BI is not ending
we can enjoy our reunion in peace.
But do spam colors for positive promos and more repeats.
we need to get our trps up.
fans in India- gear uo.
we need to #SaveBeintehaa and please make sure no foul language is used :)
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Farhan sir ka reply ? Should I Believe him ? ðŸĪ”😆

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs
But u know what now I don't trust Farhan sir even one percent
But then also I will watch BI
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.
Very difficult to believe Farhan sir.

I m in India i will see BI .
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing
I dun trust Farhan sir anymore but the channel really need to air positive promos if they want to boost the show TRP up
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That is one hell of a news PROVIDED he is speaking the truth...
But with all the falsehood he has served in the past many months, he, it seems has turned into an obsessive compulsive liar...

Will watch BI now... Especially now when it seems that finally their is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope the news is true though...

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👍🏞y do we blame farhan sir all da tym,yeah he did say no divorc bt happnd no halala it happnd its jst not producr n writer the channel plays n da storyline too nt only colors all da channels does when ek hazaron gng without producr wntg thy put on tht court trck so prdcr left da shw he ws pissed

same is happng with beintehaa too it ws their clear cut plan to brng nandish in and mke harshad out thy must hve dfo prms hm to mke lead or y wld nandish turn in n a show barely been seen n 2 3 epis n go for promotions it would have been more sense if suchitra pillai went coz she's da main villain, he cldve easily gone for anthr show n playd da main lead,
colors wntd turn it lyk balika or ssk bt da show wrters dnt allow it halala ws forced coz to get tht extension or els they wld hve shut it with rangrasia itself!!!
now its da tym watch da show rather thn blame if we want our harshika on screen for long so lets all start afrsh for a new beginning no point f tlkng wht went wrong lets mke da things ahead right zaya fans 😃
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is this his real FB account...or are we to believe it is him. Anyway, hope he's saying the truth...we just need to watch. I know its hard for me with the time change...11:00 is too late for me in US but i hope the Indian viewers are able to catch the episode 😊