Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
New AT!!! WOHOO.

Sriti is so amazing in all kinds of scenes!

Not OTT not under ! Just perfect! *touchwood*
Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations for the new AT. ...
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She's such a sweetheart. 😊 TFS. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just have to say Sriti truly us a sweetheart...
Okay...lived loved HDR in today's epi...the range if emitions she can show on her face brilliant.,,,

From her protrayal of first time crush..the feeling if being in love...to just pure happiness... to confusion..jealousy...to being lost in ones thoughts filled with a contented expression and shyness...amazing indeed...⭐️👏
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
some pragya moments from today. amazing how sriti's acting is so expressive in these tiny little moments (free to use, no credit needed)

Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

some pragya moments from today. amazing how sriti's acting is so expressive in these tiny little moments (free to use, no credit needed)

sooo sweeettt
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: renukha871

So, apparently Sriti is happy with the current track. I think we can all throw away the worries of her walking out from the show for a while! I am happy that she likes what she's doing. But I guess Sriti and I don't see eye to eye on the Pragya falling first for Abhi thing. But then, she also knows more about what's in store for the show, more than us. Maybe something good can come out of this track!😉

well... renuka... when I see certain other tv actors.. whose name I cant take here coz of certain violation of rules.. 😳 doing episodics.. tele films, doing 2 minute roles in bolly movies and appearing in Ads, (in short everything..) why should sriti quit a show where she has a lion's share of screen space as the main female lead.. why should she quit? 😕 

well, sometimes actors are helpless, they have to stick to the script and try not to protest too much.. only if they feel its against their morals ya they are reduced to being bundled here and there like mere furniture, are they forced to 'make noices' 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia

🤣 Right. Abhi sleeps with one Tannu and the other one gets pregnant! 😲

Makes total sense that the pregnancy track is indeed fake!!!!

No please no scene with Leena wali Tannu...

Hot men just need to stare to get girls pregnant, it seems..

well... lets just say that this is the extreme of naansensical logic in EK soaps..

haan, if you look at it from THAT angle, makes so much sense.. but I will pass.. 😉 

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Remember Sriti mentioned "soft corner", not love.. Both Shabbir and Sriti said love is far away yet for AbhiGya.

sriti can mention anything in interviews.. but in reality, the script is the king and will determine everything.. how it will be shown in the epis.. sometimes.. actors tend to make complete fools of themselves when something entirely diff is shown in the show from what they said or hinted in interviews..