Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Have gone back to watching it at real time, thereby contributing to the TRPs.. Looking forward to upcoming episodes..
Hope the good old days would be revived soon..

BTW Ms. Writer, do you have any plans to update your works anytime soon?? C'mon it is not plausible to think that the writer of your caliber would be stuck at E after giving such amazing A-D drabbles..

And are you sure that we have forgotten that you are still to write three more reasons as to why Aaliya love Zain???

Missing your random, zany yet absolutely besutiful one, two shots and drabbles as well..

Can I expect something this week??? Missing your writings..

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very correct EP
If we bring back the trps in place there is no way the show will go off airโค๏ธ
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

great post!! agreed!!

I wish I could help with the TRPs too. oh well I still can watch and send feedback to the channel and makers. Also request them for an extension. We need fan power to make sure the show stays!!

As of now it seems we are finally going to get our ZaYa back and this is what we wanted during the whole chaotic phase of BI. After pulling our own hairs, making predictions one after another (still no result), biting nails with anxiety and thinking what will happen next...what if they hang us till next week for things to unfold, and whenever a spoiler came we were like ๐Ÿคช...and the list continues.

After going through so much, this is not the time to quite. At least I am not after I pushed myself to the limit of becoming nuts. So yeah we r on our way to get what we wanted. So it's time for us to take it to the place, where it deserves. Let's try our best to save BI.

This dark tunnel of Farhan had brought the TRP's to a whole new level of low. underlined๐Ÿ˜†

I can't even count on my two hands the number of times we have requested him to change the track. Barkhat, no mamu's death, no first t 2nd t,3rd T, no Rehan, no leap, no shifting anywhere, zaya's reunion, no halala.. I mean god.
If we had our way with the show, I swear the tracks would have rocked.
But yeah, Reunion's on the way nd I want a full blown marriage track with loads of kitkit nd romance.
And I hpe I do not come across mood spoiling spoilers that will put me off from enjoying the upcoming track

To Farhan- Bahut ho gaya. Ab chup chap ZaYa ka reunion karao. =_=
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Have gone back to watching it at real time, thereby contributing to the TRPs.. Looking forward to upcoming episodes..

Hope the good old days would be revived soon..

we all hope so
BTW Ms. Writer, do you have any plans to update your works anytime soon?? C'mon it is not plausible to think that the writer of your caliber would be stuck at E after giving such amazing A-D drabbles..

And are you sure that we have forgotten that you are still to write three more reasons as to why Aaliya love Zain???

Missing your random, zany yet absolutely besutiful one, two shots and drabbles as well..

Can I expect something this week??? Missing your writings..

Uhh... about that. I sleep in all my spare time ๐Ÿคฃ
Cause Real life is exhausting.
And I don't why, I simply do not feel like writing. I blame the dark tunnel ๐Ÿ˜†
But your comment has made me float ๐Ÿ˜›
I certainly did not forget, and I'll be updating most of them this Thursday ^_^
I miss writing too man :P
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Very correct EP

If we bring back the trps in place there is no way the show will go off airโค๏ธ

exactly ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

chuttiya? Voh kya hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜†
It is a foreign concept to me ๐Ÿ˜›
I don't exactly know how th trp's r counted bt the 1rst 15 min does count
Soo dekho ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†
Pakka dekhungi
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree this is nt the time to quit be positive n keep watching BI...
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I can't even count on my two hands the number of times we have requested him to change the track. Barkhat, no mamu's death, no first t 2nd t,3rd T, no Rehan, no leap, no shifting anywhere, zaya's reunion, no halala.. I mean god.
If we had our way with the show, I swear the tracks would have rocked.
But yeah, Reunion's on the way nd I want a full blown marriage track with loads of kitkit nd romance.
And I hpe I do not come across mood spoiling spoilers that will put me off from enjoying the upcoming track

To Farhan- Bahut ho gaya. Ab chup chap ZaYa ka reunion karao. =_=

Mamu's death and T were the biggest shock and disappoint
HN I don't even wanna acknowledge his idea of making this track reality
oh I bet it would have fly sky high
I hope he gives us all the good stuffs now...please be sensible and listen to our requests
lol these spoiled spoilers truly spoil our mood, only once in a blue moon they r good (especially Fuze)..

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Right I am not going anywhere. I will fight for this show till the very end!

We can do this guys. We are getting Zaya back so let's bring those trp up.
Also spam colors for positive promos!!

Totally agree, I will fight for this show as long as ZaYa/Harshika are there. We need to get those TRPs up again and yes ask for promos!!