Colors give extension to BI

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is from Tellywood forum

Colors give an extension to Beinteha!

Colors tv's Beinteha is not quite doing well in the trps chart, and the makers are not happy with the response they got to the current track. Even the fans blame the current track for the low trpsThe latest news is that Colors tv is planning to end two of their ongoing shows. Beinteha is one of the show,in the list for wrapping up soon, but the show is being given a extension. If the show dont perform well in the coming months, then it will wrap up soon. Even the makers are winding up the current track (disliked by the masses) as soon as possible and will start working on the new track. If the trps rise up again with the new track, then Beinteha will not be going off air and may also be shifted back to prime time slot.😳

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
D trp should increase this week
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i posted this few dayz before lets jus hope 4 the best bt dnt stop watching beintehaa plzzz at any cost
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyz all i want to say is please dnt stop watching bi please even with the rumours going around abt zarina killing zaya plz dnt jump to conclusion n believe it whn u see it jus calm dwn n relax n enjoy bi they need us n rehans track will v cum to and end
srry if i hurt anyones feelings... bi fans think positive n be optimistic
Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YES! the show is under scanner but it can still stay on air if the trp rises again!
Let's be positive and respectfully request Colors to promote the show by giving us promos!😃
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope in the upcoming weeks TRP does rise.. So that our show carry's on for longer.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs
We still have 2 months guys... hope the trps increase and our show is saved.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We will do anything now to save our beintehaa❤️
We as fans are ready to forgive the makers for their stupid track but we cannot let it end.