Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is from Tellywood forum

Colors give an extension to Beinteha!

Colors tv's Beinteha is not quite doing well in the trps chart, and the makers are not happy with the response they got to the current track. Even the fans blame the current track for the low trpsThe latest news is that Colors tv is planning to end two of their ongoing shows. Beinteha is one of the show,in the list for wrapping up soon, but the show is being given a extension. If the show dont perform well in the coming months, then it will wrap up soon. Even the makers are winding up the current track (disliked by the masses) as soon as possible and will start working on the new track. If the trps rise up again with the new track, then Beinteha will not be going off air and may also be shifted back to prime time slot.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's not surprising at all to have all these news but I'm not wanting any more stress now so I will do what I have done I will watch what I want to and I'm sure if trps do good there is no chance of ending the show with such story line.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...BEEN THERE DONE THAT.🤓...come on...CVS CANT KILL OUR BI MEHNAT LIKE THIS...
And they won't even try to kill ZAYA...and why ZAYA coz they want to kill the fandom as well...😕

They won't dare do that...😡
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So what, ZaYa will reunite in heaven with the title track playing in the background?? 😆
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think makers will disclose about upcoming track so soon.ZaYa are leads why to kill them in end they can show their happy reunion?killing them means CV'S planning season 2 with HarshIka or other new lead.but with new lead no one will watch show.keep wait and watch for some official news guys BI get extension if TRP do well show might will run more.i hope ZaYa killing news not true.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicxolover

So what, ZaYa will reunite in heaven with the title track playing in the background??😆

🤣 🤣
good one 😆
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys till not any media publish news about ZaYa killing and something like this keep clam.just like we make makers end halala track soon we will make them change this decision too if they take that decision.but i think after halala track fail result Farhan sir get his lesson he not will take such a stupid decision now.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
may be they r planning BI 2
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, i think this post is only meant to provoke us into quitting BI... it doesn't make an ounce of sense... 2 months may konsa bacha born hota hai? I know sometimes a certain producer is totes cray cray... but even he can't change the facts and the norms... so, chill! Keep watching BI, shipping ZaYa, and admiring HarshIka
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@kiran- yeh toh socha hi nai 🥱
after the disasterous first attempt, why the hell would he take a leap again?!
Bewakufi hogi.