Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

She* πŸ˜†
She couldn't meet Harshad or Aaliya since they were not there:P
met Suri though.
and she is like the show is gonna end in dec until colors give them an extension or something.
But I guess they already di that.

ohh! When was this? You heard about the Vivek DM?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wait what? so you mean the show will end in december if it doesn't fetch trps right? which means that the show is just under scanner but it won't end if the trp rises again? so if they don't get enough trp then december is pack up time? is that it?πŸ˜•
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LMFAO tribal name🀣 good one!

πŸ˜† Lol thnx πŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She went there like a week or so back bt I had my exams πŸ₯±
Bt I think BI won't end if they could gain good trps.
And shru, I think so too. I read somewhere they already got an extension
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Call me delusional but Farhan's dark tunnel logic makes me think this could be true..after all Zain did say jeeyenge toh saath and marenge toh saath.. May be it's setting the foundation for season 2...

Whatever it is..I'm just trying to zone out this news for now...won't be able to enjoy the reunion otherwise
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

wait what? so you mean the show will end in december if it doesn't fetch trps right? which means that the show is just under scanner but it won't end if the trp rises again? so if they don't get enough trp then december is pack up time? is that it?πŸ˜•

Yeah that's what it means.. it's wrapping up if trps don't rise. And IF they want another extension and the show to run long CVs will mend their ways ASAP. They need loads of promotion in addition to a positive track.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Call me delusional but Farhan's dark tunnel logic makes me think this could be true..after all Zain did say jeeyenge toh saath and marenge toh saath.. May be it's setting the foundation for season 2...

Whatever it is..I'm just trying to zone out this news for now...won't be able to enjoy the reunion otherwise

sometimes don't take what they say in the show seriously. Usman said that Usman Abdullah rahe yana rahe Zain Abdullah will never go back on his words. But he did..he deserted Aaliya by divorcing her...Farhan has to do damage control and not create even more damage if he wants the show to get extension so I really hope he is not as stupid as to kill off Zaya.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

She went there like a week or so back bt I had my exams πŸ₯±
Bt I think BI won't end if they could gain good trps.
And shru, I think so too. I read somewhere they already got an extension

Yeah, I think that's it...damn Farhan and his dark tunnel. BI wouldn't be under the scanner otherwise!
The TRP's have to increase by then...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt believe a word for this dnt jump to any conclusions lets wait n see cumone havent we had enough of negativity seriously man bi fans reali need to chill n STOP thinking negative for god sake u hear one rumor n pple start mking havoc n stop watching the show it mkes me sick 😑 srry no offence n the cvs arent tht stupid tht they will kill the leads im srry dnt believe this at all jus keep watching the show for god sake ive had enough of pples negative thinking where has all the positivity gne
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

sometimes don't take what they say in the show seriously. Usman said that Usman Abdullah rahe yana rahe Zain Abdullah will never go back on words. But he did..he deserted Aaliya by divorcing her...Farhan has to do damage control and not create even more damage if he wants the show to get extension so I really hope he is not as stupid as to kill off Zaya.

Let's hope so man! For now I'm just looking forward to the reunion and ZaYa's romance 😳