Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
exactly umm your a rr fan hiding behind a fake identity at least if i wanna bash i will go in my real account not a fake one
but considering you had to make a new one and than 24 hours before you could comment says you got so much time on your hands, ya wanna share that extra time with usπŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Zainab lmaoo they can burn as much as they want.. yup these two people got nominated in all best actor categories in just ten months..enough said...

Anyway thank you MID for entertaining us.. and if your motive was to cause a fight in all the forums... congratulations you did it! Now seriously please find a life. Sitting behind a computer all day long and instigating all fan groups is seriously waste of time.. am sure you have better things to do in life.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Zainab lmaoo they can burn as much as they want.. yup these two people got nominated in all best actor categories in just ten months..enough said...

Anyway thank you MID for entertaining us.. and if your motive was to cause a fight in all the forums... congratulations you did it! Now seriously please find a life. Sitting behind a computer all day long and instigating all fan groups is seriously waste of time.. am sure you have better things to do in life.

LMFAO Gagan Shots FiredπŸ˜†

honestly imagine the time she put in making these posts damnnπŸ˜†

this isnt even that mean but their english accents are funnyπŸ˜†
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

You know every fan bashes to be honest .. no one is a saint .. (its one thing to criticize acting, which according to me their fav is expressionless) but its the type of comments that disgust me. They talk about her physical appearance... they tweeted to Raj (colors CEO) & Pree that Pree is good for one night stand.. seriously their filthy comments are beyond disgusting. Are these women? Not to mention they tweet this stuff to her...

W*F one night stand dey knw wt dey r saying dey r so damn cheap n so morons assholes dey r .its true fans bash oder actor/actresses bt demeaning a person character n commenting on personal features jst show hw disgusting dere fans r .dey r nt fans dey r bunch of stupid idiot people people who hve nothing to do nt evn tym to celebrate dere actor/actresses win bt dey all knw hw to bash pree wow dis shws wht kind a class dey hve .dey r so cheap dat commenting on dere comment abt pree is so insulting dey r dat low class people
..Zainab.. thumbnail
YOOHOO TM whered you go, one minute ago you were taking screen shots of their comments now what happened?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tsk tsk i wonder how they will feel if their fav actors find out what sort of disgusting comments they are making! All fans bash but this is what sets BI fans apart from those morons..atleast we never tweet such things to their actors.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO oh hoo looks like someone ran away now that we figured out what you were up too. Anyways, we aint like any other fandom to get afffected by this crap :)
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL nice try, but we're not about to sink to your level that easily πŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lol atleast when Pree won we gave two hoots about what they had to say .. but when their fav won.. they are spending more time bashing Pree πŸ˜† LMFAO no wonder Sanaya bashed her own fans in her recent int.. lmao.. she is amused to see what kind of fans she has πŸ˜† They sit there and fight for her all day long and she laughs at their stupidity πŸ˜†
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
IM going to get a harshu running scene running scene running scene im going to get a harshu running scene some time this weekkk *singing in wheels on the bus tune*πŸ˜†