Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

My only request is pls don't blame actors .U blame the fan whoever has said dis.

I know what you mean.. but their comments only make me despise their actress even more.

Anyway it started off from a bollyforum thread that was posted by some groupbie who posted in beintehaa forum only 6 times (such random posts).. that person aint even a Beintehaa fan. Seems like a MID if you ask me and all those RR fans create a whole thread bashing preetika. WOW

Akki it may take more years than that ROFL
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell is going on? this just goes to show what low lives those morons are! Leave them man they don't so much deserve a second of our attention. Let their jealous sorry a** say whatever they want. It's not going to change the facts. God now I am even starting to hate those actors because of their fanbases!
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I know what you mean.. but their comments only make me despise their actress even more.

Anyway it started off from a bollyforum thread that was posted by some groupbie who posted in beintehaa forum only 6 times (such random posts).. that person aint even a Beintehaa fan. Seems like a MID if you ask me and all those RR fans create a whole thread bashing preetika. WOW

Akki it may take more years than that ROFL

Thank you! like these groupies are people who are cowards and cant come out with their true identity. So obvious what that person wanted and got

TBH i have seen BI fans bash RR but they never went to the extent of making fun of the physical features. that was so disgusting man, and people who i thought were sensible there and went along hell contributed to it. that wasnt even bashing man, that was just plain bitchy.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I gotta say though thank you for this post as it increased the forum activity πŸ˜† I should go thank those low lives as well, they will help us in setting our forum on fire, we'll be rank 1 in no time 🀣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
You know every fan bashes to be honest .. no one is a saint .. (its one thing to criticize acting, which according to me their fav is expressionless) but its the type of comments that disgust me. They talk about her physical appearance... they tweeted to Raj (colors CEO) & Pree that Pree is good for one night stand.. seriously their filthy comments are beyond disgusting. Are these women? Not to mention they tweet this stuff to her...
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I gotta say though thank you for this post as it increased the forum activity πŸ˜† I should go thank those low lives as well, they will help us in setting our forum on fire, we'll be rank 1 in no time 🀣

lmfao SAHEBA 🀣🀣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Oh and this newbie and the groupbie that posted on Bolly forum seem like the same person.. seriously if you have guts come in your real ID. There is a reason why we dont go on RR forum.. but No you had to bring their comments to our attention... WHY?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@ the topic maker...Why have you made this ID today only? Many on this thread have told you to leave well enough alone but it seems you're only interested in riling the fans and turning this into a virtual war! We have sense enough not to respond to vile posts made on other forums and instead choose to maintain a dignified silence...That's answer enough!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Saheba man, I got no words for you πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

You know every fan bashes to be honest .. no one is a saint .. (its one thing to criticize acting, which according to me their fav is expressionless) but its the type of comments that disgust me. They talk about her physical appearance... they tweeted to Raj (colors CEO) & Pree that Pree is good for one night stand.. seriously their filthy comments are beyond disgusting. Are these women? Not to mention they tweet this stuff to her...

ik i heard about that today. well they got time on their mediocre asses what can we say. wth if you dont like someone dont freakin say anythin about them.

they even bashed harshad

i mean considering the english accents of both the leads of their show,..i should shut up since i wasnt going to say anything

but in all honesty it shows who has talent or not, two actors being nominated in best actor categories of only ten months in television industry says it allπŸ˜ƒ