Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
they're know for this only!! there is nothing gr8 to talk about their so called favs so they prey on other celsbs!! that's one sick fandom!!!!😡😡
PreeShad.. thumbnail
If their favorite is that much capable, colors would never kick her out in first place 😆 First Star plus, then Sony, and then Colors. Her butt must be hurting now due to the constant kickings she received in different forms from different channels 😉 🤣
So her fans ass is on fire and are jumping on others.
Edited by PreeShad.. - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PreeShad..

If their favorite is that much capable, colors would never kick her out in first place 😆 First Sony, then Colors. Her butt must be hurting now due to the constant kickings she received in different forms from different channels 😉 🤣

So her fans ass is on fire and are badmouthing others

Man i just told you not too. what are you going to get outta making fun of another person? if your mad at the fans right make fun of them not the Actress herself, cause you dont see them making fun of each other right.

this is so obscure, just leave it and move on. why talk about someone when you dont like them? live and let live.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trust me, when I heard about the bashing posts, I wanted to go give them a piece of my mind too...their comments were DISGUSTING. 🤢 They're just still upset about their show being scrapped and they're taking it out on everyone they can, so just ignore them.
PreeShad.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Man i just told you not too. what are you going to get outta making fun of another person? if your mad at the fans right make fun of them not the Actress herself, cause you dont see them making fun of each other right.

this is so obscure, just leave it and move on. why talk about someone when you dont like them? live and let live.

I can't stay calm like you. You stay calm and I will do my work
PreeShad.. thumbnail
If we show them what we are capable of, then they will never bash our favs again
Edited by PreeShad.. - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you're gona do the same thing as them, how does it make you any different from them? If they're wrong for bashing Pree then you're wrong for bashing SI too. Why stoop to their level?
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You bashin their actress won't make a difference. They will still continue to bash if they want too. We can't do much apart from ignore
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alright hon your wish! Reported! Hate me for this, but we have enough negativity in this forum and surrounding the show already!
PreeShad.. thumbnail
SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Direct Link Posted: 19 October 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Originally posted by SanzBarbie

Gosh now this scary pic ruined RRians sleep !
This will give me nightmares !

yeah her make up,the position of the pupils..well her eyes are mostly dead anyway

She is cock eyed LOL , get her into a surgery to correct her squints of her horrendous eyes ewww