Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

lmfao WORD i mean last time they had theirs with no doors

on that note how sexy and natural it was so much better than the other one.

lmaoo can we get a pool consummation man its 11 pm slot anyway😆

U know on FB I had planned this sequence
ZaYa Nikaah on same Cruise in Bhopal and then they have consummation In Helicopter from where they jump in Barkat Kaa Swimming Pool for another round😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
err aliyah jumping on zain huggin him, landing on the bed, breaking it and shazia walkking in on them but they get stuck in the middle and cant get up lmfaoo that would be so hott🤣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

OMG you guys talking about potential Zaya scenes and gettting me all excited. Now my expectation are way too high, better not get disappointed asdfghjkl;

LOL let's all go to zayaland
let's make a list and send it to Farhan 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

U know on FB I had planned this sequence

ZaYa Nikaah on same Cruise in Bhopal and then they have consummation In Helicopter from where they jump in Barkat Kaa Swimming Pool for another round😆

OMGG akki lmfaoo🤣 that would be so cool, they better be send somewhere for their HM doe man
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bless the person to increase our forum activity..

LMAO @ our demands.. This thread such fun to read 😆
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nd omg d way zain ws coming closer to aliya to kiss her dat night scene were kids comes n interrupt man dere closeness killed n bechara harshad ws so diasppointed in iv dat imp moment hone wala tha bt bachon disturb kr diya aww i love his desponess
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

we r unstoppable wen zaya romance comes in discussion .n i wnt dat zain is in shower n forgets his clothes den calls aliya to bring his clothes den wen she passes d clothes zain pulls her inside n start romancing aliya in d shower inside baathroom no disturbance n will gt hot romance pool romance is quite impossible bt bathroom romance cn happen ..n d way aliya never does dat asthma attack act in romantic scenes her boldness will add charm to bathroom romance .we all r full besharams wen zaya romance discussion goes on harshika ne hme pagal kr diye hai dey r so hot dey romance as if dey romancing in real dat wt make me crave fr dere romance n dis kisss karke rahunga ke baad jo iv hua tha reporters r so weird i tell dey asked ki kiss pura hua ya nahi wt type of question ws dat bechare pree sharma gayi so ws harsh he ws lyk hmm naughty

OMG I badly want a scene like this
And you are right Harshika are so awesome that they make Zaya come across as a real couple and not acting like one.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This thread is awesome it started from bashing and now ideas of zaya romance 😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Those kisses by the pool in the MS episode, though ☺️
Now if only they do the same thing IN the pool 😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Send them anywhere but Desert. ..U know naa in Desert you have camels and hyperventilating girls who will irritate our ZaYa with constant Sa Sa...Lol