Insecurity at its peak

PreeShad.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys, RR morons bashed our Preetika very badly in their stupid forum 😡. Someone post the link here. I am not able to post. They even made fun of cock eyed people. God will never leave them and their favorite for this. Making fun of someone's disability🤢
Edited by PreeShad.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DONT SAY anything, just forget it and move on! If your a true fan and a decent human dont be like others.
PreeShad.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

DONT SAY anything, just forget it and move on! If your a true fan and a decent human dont be like others.

The language they used is not letting me to move on 🤢
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

i totally agree with you.. only those people comment on others who have no faith in themselves or their favourite actors..
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw that post but don't share it. We can't do anything about it and niether should we behave the same way. What they said was disgusting but the topics been closed so best to let it go :)
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreeShad..

The language they used is not letting me to move on 🤢

the language depicts people how we are and whom we are following.. so please ignore.😊
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, I know you're really pissed right now, but it's better to just let it go. Only insecure people keep trying to put others down. Let's not sink down to their level, okay? :P :)
adinats07 thumbnail
but i would request you to change the heading or the words of your topic if ur preetika fan.. if we are following preetika then let us also behave like her..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I understand your sentiments honestly, but man just dont, our show is finally picking up, some BI fans make fun of them and rr fans do it to us too, just ignore, they are always going to be groups who target other fan bases lets not be that group!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't bother.Whoever said is nt rite but we should nt come down to their level.
I don't go to dat forum Be chill.