Do you want to see Zain go back to office?

Poll

Do you want to see Zain go back to office?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I do not know about you but I miss seeing him in a suit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Would like both of them to work together again
manny136 thumbnail
Ive been wondering if anyone in the family has been going to work lol esp since they all came from hyderabad. Yeah zain has been distracted lol fahaf i dnno and bilal well we know he has been busy, trying to get married lol, scaring aliya and getting hit by a truck lol i think i only saw suri at the office lol Yeah i miss zain in his suits, wonder if aliya can also join him though i realize she never really had much passion for it except for fulfilling usmans dream.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

Ive been wondering if anyone in the family has been going to work lol esp since they all came from hyderabad. Yeah zain has been distracted lol fahaf i dnno and bilal well we know he has been busy, trying to get married lol, scaring aliya and getting hit by a truck lol i think i only saw suri at the office lol Yeah i miss zain in his suits, wonder if aliya can also join him though i realize she never really had much passion for it except for fulfilling usmans dream.

they've been busy with everything else that office is now probably at the bottom of the priority list 😆 The company must be in a mess by now 🤣 Sigh dramaland
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think he can focus on his wrk after Re-union, atleast from months Lol!
Office jaye bhaad mein, I want my Rangeela zain back,bas! Now-a-days he is roaming like a widwa(widow) :P
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If you consider going to the office and romancing Aaliyah there, going to the office than f**k YASS
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes please, put him back in a suit and tie, no skittle blazers please
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want him to go to office.. and work, and prove to everyone that Aaliya k ishq may Zain nikamma nhi hua