Do you want Aaliya to go back to her anarkali look after reunion?

Poll

Do you want Aaliya to go back to her anarkali look after reunion?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello you lazy people😆
If you are roaming around the forum then please make a post or a poll no matter how silly you think it is 😃

So after Zaya's reunion, I definitely want Aaliya to have a change in her look..but I wonder how many of you want her to go back to anarkali look😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont mind her wearing anarkalis again, but maybe longer ones? Like the begum of the Abdullah khandan :D LOL but with straight hair, i think shell look gorgeous! :)
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes i'd love to see her back in anarkalis ,but no curls hairs plz!
manny136 thumbnail
I dunno i liked both looks maybe they can mix it up though i would like to see her in sarees as well

Originally posted by: anku94

I dont mind her wearing anarkalis again, but maybe longer ones? Like the begum of the Abdullah khandan :D LOL but with straight hair, i think shell look gorgeous! :)

me too!! I do not like the curly thing she does with her front hair...it looks weird..I wonder if Pree has the same hairstylist as the one at the start of the show🤔
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

me too!! I do not like the curly thing she does with her front hair...it looks weird..I wonder if Pree has the same hairstylist as the one at the start of the show🤔

Haha really? i dont mind the curls at the front too much, she looks cute haha, but just dont want curls all the way round, Im bored of that look lol. But even if she were to leave it completely straight, she would look good!
I think Pree chooses her own look most of the time, i think she seems to like herself in curls haha

Originally posted by: anku94

Haha really? i dont mind the curls at the front too much, she looks cute haha, but just dont want curls all the way round, Im bored of that look lol. But even if she were to leave it completely straight, she would look good!
I think Pree chooses her own look most of the time, i think she seems to like herself in curls haha

LOL yes i do not want her to go back to that look...i want something fresh. It does seem that she likes curls 😆 LOL look at us worrying over her look when there is the impending doom that the show might go off air🤢
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Aaliyah wearing an Anarkali will get me romance in the show back than Hell YASSS
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If Aaliyah wearing an Anarkali will get me romance in the show back than Hell YASSS
</font>

Im wondering in what kinda clothing did zaya romance the most lol usually night wear i think lol
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes,she looks really pretty in ankarli