Why Vikram gets irritated with tears of a girl? - Page 3

Poll

Why Vikram gets irritated with tears of a girl?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vidishaa

only Suvika...leave Vidi out..she writes only when her infatuation with an actor is at its peak... now Mudra stop deviating from the topic and concentrate on making fun posts and fiction

@blue
mam, may I suggest you the same?
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Mudraji...Vik is going to trap Sho in some kamra and sing- koi nahi hai kamre mein kya haseen mila hai pal ...frm Dhoom
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Originally posted by Vidishaa

only Suvika...leave Vidi out..she writes only when her infatuation with an actor is at its peak... now Mudra stop deviating from the topic and concentrate on making fun posts and fiction

@blue
mam, may I suggest you the same?

Count me also out for the time being. I am giving this show one more week. If the saas bahu thing drags along, i am not going to be here.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Count me also out for the time being. I am giving this show one more week. If the saas bahu thing drags along, i am not going to be here.

phir kahan jaoge aap? take me alongπŸ˜†..RR ke naye show ke forum mein jaa sakte hai..when it opens..Suku bai bhi hogi wahan par
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

phir kahan jaoge aap? take me alongπŸ˜†..RR ke naye show ke forum mein jaa sakte hai..when it opens..Suku bai bhi hogi wahan par

Pata nahi... dekhte hain... Suku might probably kill me but I am not a huge fan of that guy πŸ˜† If the story is interesting I will give it a try. My staying power in these TV shows is very limited. Even in KTLK I didn't watch post AshNi marriage regularly. On and off kind of. And I stuck to the forum for you all and of course my stories.

Thats why finite series tempt me.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Pata nahi... dekhte hain... Suku might probably kill me but I am not a huge fan of that guy πŸ˜† If the story is interesting I will give it a try. My staying power in these TV shows is very limited. Even in KTLK I didn't watch post AshNi marriage regularly. On and off kind of. And I stuck to the forum for you all and of course my stories.

Thats why finite series tempt me.

yep..I am here coz this show is a finite series..pluz buddies are here ..that's why I visit maike
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I am also worrying for the same.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Clicked on the cold heart getting warm and he'll have to marry πŸ˜ƒ
What a voting post Mudra di πŸ‘ I'm casting my first vote here too πŸ˜‰ and so happy to see U , Suvi di, Vidisha, Jayasree di and Deepa here. Jumping to dance to see my fellows here. Me not alone, me have so many friends here and i'll make more now πŸ˜ƒ
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My take is that Vikram cannot stand tears because the saltiness of it will make him
loose more of his hair.πŸ˜†

Because if he goes bald then he will surely CRY. !!πŸ˜†

Another reason to avoid tears.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Clicked on the cold heart getting warm and he'll have to marry πŸ˜ƒ

What a voting post Mudra di πŸ‘ I'm casting my first vote here too πŸ˜‰ and so happy to see U , Suvi di, Vidisha, Jayasree di and Deepa here. Jumping to dance to see my fellows here. Me not alone, me have so many friends here and i'll make more now πŸ˜ƒ

Hello babitaπŸ€—