Poll

Will Shobha Move ....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
As of Friday we all know that Shobha is absolutely not going to want staying with Tarun & Riddhima even thought her MIL & Samarth see it as the obvious safe place & Samarth has given her two days to see an accomidation otherwise the ineevitable !!

Now Shobha also cannot stand Vikram
πŸ˜† & as she told Garima she will use that as the last resort!!

Promo not very clear where they have finally settled though it looks like an Apartment 😳 & who would help her get one !!

Do share ur views 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I wish the third option
"An Appartment given by her BOSS(Vikram Pinnacle Indst)"

So that Vikram can sing... 'mera saamne wali khidki mein ek chand ki tukda rehti hai'πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

I wish the third option

So that Vikram can sing... '<font color="#CC0000">mera saamne wali khidki mein ek chand ki tukda rehti hai</font>'πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Good one !! Actually I wanted to put another option Naani asking her to move in with them & the bachha party Imagine Vikram ki Haalat !! That atom bomb Jiya will make his life full of fireworks!! πŸ˜†

If she lands up on the same floor & his kidki facing her Haila dil garden garden ho jaye ga for us with him & her more at loggerheads !! Carpooling will also work well no thokofying & exhaust blackening πŸ˜‰
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

πŸ˜† Good one !! Actually I wanted to put another option Naani asking her to move in with them & the bachha party Imagine Vikram ki Haalat !! That atom bomb Jiya will make his life full of fireworks!! πŸ˜†

If she lands up on the same floor & his kidki facing her Haila dil garden garden ho jaye ga for us with him & her more at loggerheads !! Carpooling will also work well no thokofying & exhaust blackening πŸ˜‰

My God !! you are giving an entire OS concept!!πŸ˜† One can really write a story out of itπŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Maybe the Boss will suggest some place since he has to keep her around...for his hair medicines πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail

My God !! you are giving an entire OS concept!!πŸ˜† One can really write a story out of itπŸ˜†

We need to catch hold of MAy who wrote the first OS !! I like her narration if we see something like this this week she surely can start one !! Ideas Barpoor Padey Hai !!πŸ˜‰
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Apartment given by Vik...and not that scum Tarun's place
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
It could be an apartment on top of the COffee Shop or behind it given by the company and her salary is deducted towards rent. Or some Pinnacle guest house etc etc.

So there are no favours between ViBha...

And then we can have Vikram & his Naani come and stay with them since his house has to undergo some rennovation of sorts... or they are simply neighbours...πŸ˜ƒ

Just dont want her staying at Tarun's...
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish the third option

So that Vikram can sing... 'mera saamne wali khidki mein ek chand ki tukda rehti hai'πŸ˜†

🀣

me too going with the third option Shanti.
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

We need to catch hold of MAy who wrote the first OS !! I like her narration if we see something like this this week she surely can start one !! Ideas Barpoor Padey Hai !!πŸ˜‰

yes. May is excellent with pen.. i mean key boardπŸ˜‰
Vidisha and Suvika are also excellent with OS.

Vi n Su, Sun rahe ho??