Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: spidie

Imagine Najma and Imran as student and coach.😆 I dont know who will teach whom😆 But Maamu will sure have a partner in Najma. Dono milke burai karenge. LOL it sounds priceless on paper😆...guaranteed fireworks! Let's hope they live up to the expectations they've set😆...the real bonding will actually begin then only...with the student-coach interaction...I think they will both teach each other something valuable...they both have something to learn from each other😊...hahaha@ Maamu having a partner to bitch about Imran😆...yeah Maamu and Najma no doubt will become allies instantly😆...united in their irritation with Imran's crankiness😆

My bad😆That sounds much better😆 Imraan is sure to give his piece of mind to Mariam. This time he will sure tell her about how selfish she has been as mother😆 vis a vis her daughter who has even denied taking a tennis cap because of promise she made. Yeah I think Imran will deffo give her a piece of his mind too...doesn't seem like he will stay quiet this time...they've both been avoiding the issue since the big confrontation in the street...if Mariam confronts him now, she can expect to hear back from him too cuz he has been witness to Najma's yearning for Tennis daily as she hangs around the Tennis courts all forlorn. Mariam deffo needs PERSPECTIVE on this issue...right now she is only bombarded with the constant tension in the family regarding this topic...Imran will hopefully give her some food for thought to look at this from a different perspective.

Word Count: 1

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AreYaar thumbnail

@ bold: 🤣

Thanks to cheesy Tauseef flashbacks I had low or no expectations from the show. But now the show looks too promising.

LOL don't remind me of those cheesy Tauseef FBs *shudders*...that is my ultimate fear regarding a romantic track...if they follow the same path for the eventual love story for Imran-Mariam also, then toh😕😕...which is why honestly I'm happy enough with Imran-Najma...hope their bonding atleast is shown well even if all else goes south.

You know it's been a while since a show has come up where I don't feel like forwarding the scenes of the supporting characters...most shows these days only rely on the leads...but right now in TSH, I even enjoy watching most Younis scenes, the family scenes, Maamu scenes, heck even Jamaal scenes😆...the other day I didn't even forward Naeema's silly scene when she was busy drooling over Imran at the restaurant😆...

So I'm cherishing that about the show right now and that's a reason I look forward to watching it everyday now...not simply cuz of Najma, Imran...

Also the all dreaded TRPs...I have no clue what the ratings for this show are and if it will survive very long before channel "interest" ruins everything😕

You know honestly this show has the potential to be the BV of this Sony Pal channel...cuz most of the other shows on the channel are extremely jaded and crappy.
spidie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL don't remind me of those cheesy Tauseef FBs *shudders*...that is my ultimate fear regarding a romantic track...if they follow the same path for the eventual love story for Imran-Mariam also, then toh😕😕...which is why honestly I'm happy enough with Imran-Najma...hope their bonding atleast is shown well even if all else goes south.

Thankfully Imraan-Mariam scenes have been much better and both actors are doing a good job. I dont think its possible to show that kind of romance between IM.But nowadays you never know.😆 Log show ko kaha se kaha le jaate hai.Hope they dont loose focus on the main theme of the show.

You know it's been a while since a show has come up where I don't feel like forwarding the scenes of the supporting characters...most shows these days only rely on the leads...but right now in TSH, I even enjoy watching most Younis scenes, the family scenes, Maamu scenes, heck even Jamaal scenes😆...the other day I didn't even forward Naeema's silly scene when she was busy drooling over Imran at the restaurant😆...

For me the lat show that I enjoyed as a whole was NBT and the reason was the same. You like or atleast understand and relate to all characters. I also watch all the scenes even Naeema, bilkis, jamaal and his mother😆 Jamaals mother is also quiet a character and I like her too.😆

So I'm cherishing that about the show right now and that's a reason I look forward to watching it everyday now...not simply cuz of Najma, Imran...

Also the all dreaded TRPs...I have no clue what the ratings for this show are and if it will survive very long before channel "interest" ruins everything😕

I did check TRP but there was no TRP for Sony Pal shows as whole😆 Blessing in disguise😆 I think whichever way we look its a norm to kill the show in 3 to 6 months max.😕

You know honestly this show has the potential to be the BV of this Sony Pal channel...cuz most of the other shows on the channel are extremely jaded and crappy.

Hope it does that. I just saw one week of Hamari sister Didi.

sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope this show become more popular, and more audience see it coz this show is very different from regular saas bahu shows which all channel is showing and Muslims are not shown as terrorist. and there is no villain per say.
Even if story doesnt go into Marium and Imran romance I am ok coz it is more of little girls dream in conservative society. and some of Salman Beig dialog are very hard hitting without being dramatic
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent review of the episode by u, Anu! 👏
Imran - Najma bonding is so good .. its all becoz of Ashnoor.. 😳
Thanks for the Imran - Najma Caps. 😃
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just had to comment on this..

I agree that writing wise, this has to be the most crisp & promising show on Sony Pal, but disagree that most of the other shows are crappy IMO. I quite like Hamari Sister Didi & Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi. I think they are worth a shot :)

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Just had to comment on this..

I agree that writing wise, this has to be the most crisp & promising show on Sony Pal, but disagree that most of the other shows are crappy IMO. I quite like Hamari Sister Didi & Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi. I think they are worth a shot :)

LOL you know i wouldn't call the writing of TSH crisp...I'd label it more wholesome actually...the pace is actually an issue with the show from time to time...it's quite laid back and organic in its approach...so the writing isn't crisp but it makes it's impact in a different way.

The reason TSH stands out from the other shows launched on Sony Pal is because of it's lack of typical garish saas-bahu elements.

Ek Rishta has a sweet title song but beyond that, the story is very cliched and predictable...I also followed Hamari Sister Didi when it started but it ended up being very tepid after a point with the characters not really showing any spark beyond the typical...also those blinding nurses uniforms don't really help...so maybe these shows aren't as terrible as 90% of the ones on air right now, yes but they didn't really make a notable impact on me either.

The only reason I brought on the comparison was because TSH stands head and shoulders above the other stuff on Pal right now...a bit reminiscent of the time when BV was groundbreaking on Colors when it was launched and changed the channel's fortunes overnight...The PH for BV is also the same as this one...another reason the thought came to mind.

Still it's a long shot...the crucial 100 epi mark will tell us whether the show is headed downhill thereafter.
AreYaar thumbnail

Thankfully Imraan-Mariam scenes have been much better and both actors are doing a good job. I dont think its possible to show that kind of romance between IM.But nowadays you never know.😆 Log show ko kaha se kaha le jaate hai.Hope they dont loose focus on the main theme of the show. LOL wohi toh...past experience has scarred us so much ki we expect ki kabhi bhi show ko kahaan se kahaan le jaa sakte hain...remember what happened with Khelti hai zindagi? That was crazy...achhe bhale show ka kabaada.

So far yeah the Imran-Mariam scenes have been treated well but who knows when romance angle starts kya kar denge😕...dunno why shows never bother taking these things slowly/gradually😕

For me the lat show that I enjoyed as a whole was NBT and the reason was the same. You like or atleast understand and relate to all characters. I also watch all the scenes even Naeema, bilkis, jamaal and his mother😆 Jamaals mother is also quiet a character and I like her too.😆 LOL this still isn't NBT level to me...partially also cuz this is quite inspired from NBT😆...but also cuz Mohan Bhatnagar was just too cool right off the bat😆...and Guru and Nanhi and Mirchi Madam...all instant classics...

The characters in TSH aren't as classic but still enjoyable in their own way.

I did check TRP but there was no TRP for Sony Pal shows as whole😆 Blessing in disguise😆 I think whichever way we look its a norm to kill the show in 3 to 6 months max.😕 haha no TRPs at all? What a lovely world that would be...with no TRPs to worry about😆...yeah seems like in general the expectations from this channel shows are so low that nobody's talking about the ratings only😕😆

Let's see where the show is in 3 months...it's almost reached 50 epis already! The 6 epis a week format has accumulated the epis quickly.

Hope it does that. I just saw one week of Hamari sister Didi. I watched a little more than a week but it still didn't pick up much...the MIL wala character and the main nurse trying to act all perfect bahu is🥱🥱

Word Count: 1

spidie thumbnail