prediction...??! Please read and comment:-) !!?.X

Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In Fridays precap we see Zain saying to his mom that pillar will take Aliya away from him if he doesn't reach her in the next 48 hours...

So I think that Zain will reach that place just I. Time and pillar will have Aliya at gun point and will warn Zainnot to come closer or else he will kill her like he killed Rida..

And then Fahad and Bilal come from behind pillar and push him so he leaves Aliya and then Fahad and zZain start fighting with pillar who still has gun in his hands and then the gun goes of...

Episode ends there and then in precap they show a funeral and all fans go mad thinking about who got shot and hoping it wasn't our baby Zain...

Then in next episode they start with fight scene where gun goes of and its actually zains back up police who run in and shoot pillar and then he dies...

Then as pillar is dead,Aliya is allowed to marry and so we see zayas shaandar shaadi:-)

And hopefully grumpy will take responsibility of his grand children and say that it is zayas fault the pillar is dead and that he wants no help from them and he will not allow them near his grand children so he will be a very good man and take Zara and kabir and will move fa far away from our zayas life:-)

Although it would be a nice thing to show zaya adopting pillars kids and it will show how much good people they are... I think it will not be good for zayas relationship as they don't have children of their own yet and it will be lil weird if they adopt them and they are literally just about to start again and I think that Zara and kabir will kinda ruin the romance if that makes since?

Thanks for reading..this is just my opinion and I'm sorry if anyone disagrees or thinks that I have said something wrong but this is just my opinion...
Edited by Laila_Shiri_Lee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It is actually a very good prediction... even i don't want them to adopt rehaan's kids... they have grumpy, so they won't be alone even if rehaan dies