Beintehaa Ending - What to Do?

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Everyone, Please listen up. So as we all know Beintehaa is ending in December or at least that is what has been said on Twitter. What do we do now?

Learn from others' mistakes. Bashing will not achieve anything. Please do not bash Raj nor colors. You all will have to tone it down. You want to be courteous yet demanding. There is a proper way to do this. You have to put forth logical claims and show facts. Be to the point.

Let me formulate some idea here so we can implement them. Please stay glued to this post. For a while lets focus on Colors and forget the fan tweets.

Tweet to these handles

@ColorsTV

@rajcheerfull

@mnysha

Contact List (Thanks to Zainab)

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Be charming like me. 😆 My heart is beating fast and faster after knowing BI may end in Decemeber. I think, fans need to spend less time spamming Harshika and more on this important matter at hand. Work on Farhan ... Work on Raj. Half of it is his fault. Viewers need to return.

RRians with great fan following couldn't save their show, could we? For some reason I don't trust Bi fans cause they never take anything seriously. They don't spam nor they trend. So, I'm nervous as hell ... 80% Toh Pakka BI is ending!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for this topic gagu
yes guys we shld not bash Colors or Raj ... give them proper reasoning why BI shld stay on air

their Shastri Sisters is doing so bad at prime time and BI at 11 pm is getting almost the same trp

they can cash Harshika chemistry , Zaya magic ...

SHOW THEM HARSHIKA/ZAYA FAN POWER
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post, we really need to team up for this and think about it logically instead of bashing everyone in sight
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Everyone it appears this lady is the one who took the place of Prashant Bhatt as programming head for Colors.

https://twitter.com/mnysha
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheJake

Be charming like me. 😆 My heart is beating fast and faster after knowing BI may end in Decemeber. I think, fans need to spend less time spamming Harshika and more on this important matter at hand. Work on Farhan ... Work on Raj. Half of it is his fault. Viewers need to return.

RRians with great fan following couldn't save their show, could we? For some reason I don't trust Bi fans cause they never take anything seriously. They don't spam nor they trend. So, I'm nervous as hell ... 80% Toh Pakka BI is ending!

Jakey that doesn't mean we can't put forward an effort. Viewers definitely need to return! I doubt many even know what is going on in BI right now.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post! It is definately crucial that we get together and actually try and stop BI from ending. We need to spam Colors and Raj. In a nice way, ofcourse. But it is needed..desperately! Their notifs should be filled with BI fans! We need to ask Colors to promote BI more! Because that isnt happening at all, their focus is on BB8 right now, its seems. But Beintehaa needs to be promoted, especially considering its time slot and the face that the track has changed and moving in a more positive direction! (hopefully)
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Gangu, give credit to my ideas! 😆
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Jakey that doesn't mean we can't put forward an effort. Viewers definitely need to return! I doubt many even know what is going on in BI right now.

That's exactly my point Mandy! They all need to come back ... And stop this.
TheJake thumbnail
I can't be nicer than this. 😆 I tweeted this to Raj. You guys need to put forward your logics the same way.