Which cameo's character assassination was the worst?

Poll

Which cameo's character assassination was the worst?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
okay so which of these two character's do you think the CVs messed with the most?
I feel Zubair..because he was a very good character to begin with. Yes he was annoying the way he kept chipkoying to Aaliya which normal cousins do not do after marriage..but he was still very much lovable. And he fitted right in the story. I honestly wished that the makers did not mess with his character and instead they had shown him to try to let Zaya in on Suri's plot against Aaliya..they did a weird twist with him.

Rehan he was never clearly written for me. So whatever they are doing right now to his character honestly doesn't matter to me..I just want him out of BI.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zubair...
Well his cameo's character assassination was the worst because he was the one who had encouraged Aliya to confess her love to Zain and then suddenly he became a villain and rest we all know

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zubair no doubt !! His character was actually good, but at some point i felt that the CVs themselves were confused on what to do with his character now, and then decided to turn him negative. Zubair's story could have ended off way better !!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zubbu's... he was nice and fun... but rehaan has always been so mysterious... I could never really connect with the character, it was never properly defined to begin with
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Zubair because I just did not understand how a guy went from trying to help his cousins unite to doing a complete 180 in just a matter of hours! Had they kept him conflicted it would have worked but no they made him so negative towards the end.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I voted for Zubair because I just did not understand how a guy went from trying to help his cousins unite to doing a complete 180 in just a matter of hours! Had they kept him conflicted it would have worked but no they made him so negative towards the end.

Exactly! So much so that no one believed him when he said the truth in the end