Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Farhan must be the most uncreative storyteller in the world if he thought that this show will come to an end without the halala track in fact the show has had to pay for his beloved dark tunnel track with low TRP's and possibility of it ending.
Yeah I was also happy at the start of the dark tunnel because seperation was needed to bring them back together STRONGER. We were all excited for the office track but it became so pointless for me, I thought with Zain and Aliya working in such a close proximity we'd get cute sly ZaYa scenes or heated confrontations but none of that. Most importantly during that time, it seemed no one was investigating what actually occurred Aliya didn't try justifying herself till the last point and Zain disappointed me the most as he didn't even doubt the possibility that Aliya could be innocent. This track did have so much potential but no they decided to fast forward everything.
The halala nikah is possibly the worst track in BI history, so terrible. The villagers attacking Zain was so unrealistic, Zain didn't kill anyone he was going against the shariah law yes but with a pure motive which I'm sure wouldn't necessarily outrage anyone like that in real life besides extremely devout Muslims. Not to mention, Rehan Khan's involvement in the whole fiasco *sigh*
I really hope BI goes back on track next week for the hardworking cast's sake and for this very deprived fandom: deprived from harshika interviews to even ZaYa scenes now ;(