Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Bang on post girl! You said it all! ๐Ÿ‘

I totally agree with the whole office track thing. That track had SO much potential and just like ya'll i too was expecting lots! I thought the purpose of the introduction of that track was to make Zaya fall in love all over again. Like with their kitkit, and then slowly teaming up and then falling in love again! Man, i had so many thoughts and expectations from that track but we got NOTHING!
And throughout all this, i never understood why Aliya, not once, tried to prove her innocence. Like okay even if she didn't bother because she thought that 'oh why should i when my own husband doesn't trust me' kinda thing, she should have still tried to find out the truth for the sake of her self respect! So that her name is cleared for her OWN sake. And then after that she could have left for Zain to find her again! But nope they rushed that stuff, made it look illogical and then got them divorced.

But like you said, the divorce did good for them in terms of bringing the intensity and taking their relationship to the next level! It brought out one hell of a redemption track and i will always applaud the CVs for that! But instead of going through that stupid predictable route of HN, they could have found a loophole. But NOPE! Like idk if Farhan was trying to pass some kind of message, but i surely didnt get it. All i got from that is that true love doesnt always win, evil does and when the time comes, you gotta let go of love and cave into societal and family pressure -___-
Like no, that is so against what i believe in and passing that kind of message out was so wrong.

If they really really wanted to show a HN, then why show such a good redemption track? Had they shown Zain being unapologetic after the third T and still treating her like crap, then somewhere along the line i would have been like yeah okay he deserves it. But that wasn't the case. He didnt deserve it because he suffered ALOT ALREADY. HN was so so unnecessary.

Had they listened to our pleas, the show wouldnt be under the scanner right now.

Rehan, is a whole another story. For his character to fit in, they compromised on the leads and that was just unacceptable for us Zaya fans! Even if he was the one to reveal Nafeesa's truth to Zain, why did he wait for the last month to do so? He figured it out in a day, why didnt he do so earlier? So basically he wasnt much help at all! And then like whats already been said, Rehan's character has been all over the place, continously switching loyalties. They could have made him a positive character, a friend/supporter of Zaya, and the lawyer for the Abdullahs. They could have kept him for the sake of a Rehan vs Surraiya track. People would have accepted him a whole lot better then! But nope, he was only brought into be Aliya's future second husband ๐Ÿคข

I can only hope now onwards, the track gets better, and most importantly, the trps go back up. I would like to forget this bad phase like a bad dream, and hope that the charm of BI returns and continue to have a long run!

Crap that turned out longer than i expected LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Ankeeta.
LOL IKR i didn't think i'd write so much as well๐Ÿ˜†
But I love your reply.
I completely agree and I have got nothing to add to that.
The office track was very poorly executed and everytime when i think about it..it saddens me that in the end Usman's will was for nothing...i just HATE that. No point came out of making Aaliya owner to BV, that was a big disappointment.
oh and yes Ankeeta the message about this HN track was completely wrong as well! So in the end Farhan failed in both ways. He failed to make the Zaya fans happy and he failed to correctly send the right message about halala because of the poor way it was executed! In the end he just enraged everyone๐Ÿคข
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay coming to your post; all of your points are bang on! I agree completely with all of them and I honestly have nothing else to say. :P

Girl, you need to rant more, you come up with some really good posts then. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Eaxctly my point Heena. I know their fascination and stubbornness in keeping Rehan in the show and they could have accomplish that in those cases. And also if Rehan had acted the way I suggested, then us fans could have atleast seen that he is truly a supporter of Zaya and a brother to Zain! But with the way the CVs handled it..god it's like they are contradicting themselves..in trying to make him likeable they just end up making him more hateful.

Yes I agree about the halala track. And that is also one of the reasons I understood why they lied to the fans about the divorce and RM even though i felt betrayed. I felt cheated but i honestly understood their POV in that case. They really spelled doomed for themselves by playing around like this..and if they were going to play around then they should have done in a better way. I mean we know they planned the divorce and although we hated it and we were sad, we applauded the way it was executed it. However, this playing around was very poorly executed.

No matter what Farhan intended to, the result is what matters. And well we all can see how the storyline looks like a mess now. We all can't wait for this nightmare of a track to wrap and we get to the real deal๐Ÿ˜†

I forgot to mention, what you suggested sounds very apt. If only CVs had the akal to go in that direction.

At the moment, I don't think CVs even know what they want to do with Rehan's character, he is all over the place and it remains a mystery with regards to next week's episodes. I just don't want him to leave with everyone feeling guilty for their actions or leaving Zain and Aliya with the kids, now that would truly ruin the reunion.

I really hope Farhan picks himself up now, and proves himself to us again. I want to be excited again for every episode, I want to spend the weekend chatting endlessly to you guys about the possibilities. For a while everything has gone thanda, we need a jhatka to wake us all up.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh and yes Ankeeta the message that this HN track was completely wrong as well! So in the end Farhan failed in both ways. He failed to make the Zaya fans happy and he failed to correctly send the right message about halala because of the poor way it was executed! In the end he just enraged everyone๐Ÿคข

Exactly. He failed in all ways despite it being avoidable! I've said this before too, i will always applaud him and give him all the accolades for creating a love story of Zain adn Aliya , espscially in those first 6-7 months! They were amazingly written as well as for the redemption track. However, this HN route that he took really dampened the success that he achieved before that and now a show like BI, that really would have been a class apart (can still be if redeemed asap), is under the scanner and at the risk of going off air! I never wanted this show to go off air because of bad ratings. If it ever went off air it should have been because the story is over!

Btw you should send your post to Farhan or something haha he should know what the general viewpoint is of us Zaya fans!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay coming to your post; all of your points are bang on! I agree completely with all of them and I honestly have nothing else to say. :P

Girl, you need to rant more, you come up with some really good posts then. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
LMAO but i really hope not..ranting more means there is a problem in the show..and i do not want to find any fault in the show be it storywise or execution wise If the show is to stay on air, then the makers really have to bring BI back to its original status as a unique show with a fresh storyline. A show that uses cliche things and adds such a nice take to it that it just blows us away.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I forgot to mention, what you suggested sounds very apt. If only CVs had the akal to go in that direction.

At the moment, I don't think CVs even know what they want to do with Rehan's character, he is all over the place and it remains a mystery with regards to next week's episodes. I just don't want him to leave with everyone feeling guilty for their actions or leaving Zain and Aliya with the kids, now that would truly ruin the reunion.

I really hope Farhan picks himself up now, and proves himself to us again. I want to be excited again for every episode, I want to spend the weekend chatting endlessly to you guys about the possibilities. For a while everything has gone thanda, we need a jhatka to wake us all up.

You know I had so much respect for Farhan. And I also had so much faith in him. I thought that being a muslim himself he must have something up his sleeve to make Zaya fans happy and muslims in general happy that's why he followed through the third divorce. But nope he didn't. I really hope he wakes up as well. And I agree the excitement is gone now...now I watch BI when I am bored and not first thing when I am free. Oh god those kids are just as annoying as Rehan and they need to go as well. We all want Zaya to have their own babies! No adopting kids, they are still far too young! I hope Farhan knows that ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by: anku94

Exactly. He failed in all ways despite it being avoidable! I've said this before too, i will always applaud him and give him all the accolades for creating a love story of Zain adn Aliya , espscially in those first 6-7 months! They were amazingly written as well as for the redemption track. However, this HN route that he took really dampened the success that he achieved before that and now a show like BI, that really would have been a class apart (can still be if redeemed asap), is under the scanner and at the risk of going off air! I never wanted this show to go off air because of bad ratings. If it ever went off air it should have been because the story is over!

Btw you should send your post to Farhan or something haha he should know what the general viewpoint is of us Zaya fans!

Yes the show can still be redeemed and first thing to do is give us fans the much awaited Zaya nikaah with all rasams. EVERYONE wants it so it is guaranteed to bring trps..I hope they are smart enough to do this.

LOL I was thinking about that but I am not on his friends list so I do not know if he will read it if I just send it to him. ๐Ÿ˜” And twitter is useless that Pushkar and Ankur..I do not know why they make an account if they don't take our suggestions and warnings seiously. and now they just disappeared.

Someone who has Farhan on fb should post it on his wall๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I concur!
My problem with other show: they drag a track way past its expiration date
My problem with BI: don't give a track enough time, and end up making no sense whatsoever
Everything needs time to pave its way, to flourish, to absorb. They are delusional if they think they can show us anything and we'll sit thru it, or we won't question... there are so many bloopers, but we ignore them... but these tracks were no bloopers, it was long tracks... so many character assassinations... they didn't even spare ZaYa, even they were sidelined, just so they could show more of rehaan! Well, that was crazy, and I'm sure they know that by now.
I had more to say, about the talaak track and HN, but i had to iron mom's clothes, so i stopped typing in the middle... and now i can't remember what it was ๐Ÿ˜›
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all gret brilliant post saheba ๐Ÿ‘ brilliant written. i have nothing to say as m to late to reply but you guys all said it . again brilliant written. i hope really good days will be back with less of mental torture
Much love โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—