Where it went wrong and what CVs could have done to make it right

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all I would like to apologize to all the people whom I have promised that I would continue the fairytale flashback to Zaya..I got busy with school stuff that was piling up 😆 But I see the forum is in a mood to criticize objectively and give insights. So I have decided to get something off my chest as well.
The CVs didn't do the right thing bringing in Rehan yes and it was even worse that spoilers about divorce and RM came out before Rehan could even enter the show. So the fandom was already on their guard and a fear had already been seeded in our minds. However, even with Rehan in the show things could have kept going well for Zaya and the trp for the show could have kept rising. I honestly blame the makers for not being able to make use of the opportunities that they themselves created and instead decided to take unreasonable turns to go deeper in the dark tunnel.

Farhan himself said that he made this halala track so that the show lasts longer. But I would like to tell him there were many things he could have done in the past that would have not only made the show last longer but it also would have been liked immensely by the viewers. So here are those places:

1) After the first talaaq and Aaliya was declared owner of Barkat Royale.

All fans were so happy with this turn of events. We were actually proud of the makers that they stuck to their storyline and that this was something that was to happen all along. I was so proud to see the flashback when Usman talked to the Qaazi saab and gave Aaliya 51 % share as nikanama. I thought wow for the first time I am seeing a maker that actually has a plan and not just bringing in twists for the drama to keep going. Fans were excited to see Aaliya being the owner and we were all so sure that we get to see some awesome clashing between Zain and Aaliya in the office.

Where it went wrong: errr why the heck did Aaliya just work in the office? We were given the impression that Aaliya would use her newly given power to look into whom has filed the complaint but no the makers didn't make use of that. They only showed Aaliya crying, and not doing anything to save her marriage which was very unlike her character. As Titlee had mentioned she was always someone who wouldn't just sit and bear it all, she always did detective work if something unfair happens to anybody let alone to herself. Biggest problem for me is that Usman's will seemed like for nothing!!! Rehan himself said that Usman was a man who was far sighted and he must have done this for a reason..well the way the CVs handled this track honestly I do not see that reason!! It actually feels that it made no difference whatsoever that Aaliya became owner of BR!

what could have been done: this track could have been lengthened instead of showing leaps here! Everyone was excited for an office track but instead we got Babaji ka Tullu. Even while trying to find the truth, the makers could have shown new problems arising or misunderstandings arising like Nafeesa who was still a bad guy at the time could have shown doing things to block Aaliya and Rehaan (who as lawyer would be helping Aaliya) from finding the truths in some way or another and the other talaaqs happened. This track could have had the potential of some kitkit and drama at the same time which also could have lasted for 2-3 weeks! And I bet you the trps would have rised or stayed stable not plummet.

2) Going Against Halala Nikaah

Again fans were so happy with this turn of events. Not just fans but even neutral viewers that could be seen in the international viewership. Yes some people opposed to Zaya questioning this law but that was to be expected. However, majority liked this track and the fandom was looking forward to Zaya who finally was happy and were on the same side after so long and how they would go against the world. How they would do their best to find another way.

Where it went wrong: Really makers?! Make Zain get attacked and make villains have the upper hand so that Aaliya would fear losing Zain. I was personally very disgusted with this turn and I didn't even bother to watch as the LU and the WU was enough to enrage me. I mean does the makers have an allergy to lengthening a track that people would enjoy?!

what could have been done: Zaya could have been shown going against everyone longer. Okay you could have still shown Zain getting beaten up and Zaya still choosing to go against halala Nikaah because that's how strong their love is. Zaya could have been shown looking for some scholars or other Qaazi's for help! To further lengthen this track, Rizwan, Aayat and Gauhar could have also been reintroduced in the story! But no you guys just made all the attacks on Zaya in one go that was hard on Zaya and hard on the viewers to digest as well! Again Rehan could have also been shown to help Zaya here just like how he helped in the dargah and this is something that viewers would have accepted him and liked him as well!

So there you go Farhan, this is how you could have made the story longer as well as liked by the viewers. For a man that shaped such a beautiful and epic love story between Zain and Aaliya I am so surprised that you didn't see or maybe you did but you chose not to go this way! Note I didn't mention the third talaaq because I honestly do understand how it made things more interesting how Zaya would get back together and I will also admit that it added another level of intensity to Zaya. HOWEVER, things did NOT turn out interesting at the end! Because in the end, the makers chose to go the predicted, typical and feared route. Because it was so predictable we fans thought you wouldn't do it as BI always was unpredictable but nope we were let down. So the makers themselves created opportunities to lengthen a track that would definitely have been loved by the fans but they blew it!

I really sincerely hope that the bad days are over. As you can see us fans are loyal and one can see that with rise in the international viewership..give us Zaya and we will come back in the hopes that the charm will come back. So makers do not underestimate our love for Zaya and this show..and do not take us for granted either! They chose to turn a deaf ear to us after all our protests and now look they need us to save the show and we will but not for them, for Zaya's sake and for own sake. So in return, I hope the makers keep their end and entertain us with Zaya and not give us headaches. 😃

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.S. Sorry for the long post. That's not usually my style 😆 But this is one of those times where I have a lot to say 😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RESSEHH
How you gonna call us a idiot but tell us to check your post with a please!😳

Unress
-----------------------

Very nicely articulated! Now tell me the real secret, exactly how long did it take you?😆 LMAO!

I have said this bajjillion times, Ihonestly if they really had this uncontrollable desire of having Rehan in the show for w.e. reason they should have made a well thought out outline of his character and not made him jump from here to there to here again.

Of course Rehan isnt to be blamed completely, ZaYa were completely sacrificed to fit him somewhere, scratch that im blaming him and the heads completely. Making Zain and Aaliyah stand there while a lawyer, whom they met a week ago, is able to figure out the Zubair case yet ZaYa are so blinded that they dont know the shit thats happening around them! That wasnt ever the ZaYa we fell in love with. IDK the way Aaliyah and Zain are investigating now why couldnt they do it towards the talaq fiasco, oh right they couldnt since Rehan was meant to depicted as the mahaan character. FAIL!

Honestly if they never dragged this whole HN track this far and elongated as much as possible, Rehan could have taken a positive exist from the show, leaving the way he entered.
However, with the dramatic drop of TRP, the Heads are reacting as rapidly as possible, but than again only if they had listened before

I dont blame NS for this since he clearly was promised a lead role however after ten months only Harshad aka Zain is going to be accepted as doing the heroic actions/deeds. I mean Rehan did save ZaYa numerous times but it made Zain look like outright brainless fool which was not being liked by majority of the fans.

If the Heads werent so stubborn and taking advantage of the fans, they would have understood this long ago and this sudden change of Rehan would have not taken place.

Being completely honest, I am actually enjoying the whole negative/grey or paradoxical side of Rehan as I am one of the fans who were rather incredibly irritated when Zain was constantly shown as statue, standing there just listening when he should have been the one figuring everything out. Go figure this was very much expected.

Honestly now im just singing IM GOING TO GET A HARSHU RUNNING SCENE! RUNNING SCENE! RUNNING SCENE! IM GOING TO GET A HARSHU RUNNING SCENE ALL NEXT WEEKKK! *wheels on the bus tune*

I dont even think i made sense since i wrote this so fast and have to run, obv not all my thoughts but a quarter!
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ LOL what she said 😆
ZAINAB!! SRUTHI!!🤗❤️
LMAO you two still came na. 😆

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

ZAINAB!! SRUTHI!!🤗❤️

🤗

Psshh i mean when you call us so nicely! hush now lemme unress!
manny136 thumbnail
Great post, ur bang on and doesnt it feel good to get things off ur chest lol there is nothing i have to say all ur points are valid.
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

ZAINAB!! SRUTHI!!🤗❤️

Well duhh, couldn't do anything else 😆 🤗 ❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Unressed!
and we filled the first page with nonsense!
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Main bhi aah gayi 🤗

Let me go read it all