Santhoshlee thumbnail
Disappointed By Devayani s behavior today and her childish jealous behavior.. She s turning into Latest version of Alka.. Jese Alka ne papa ko tukraake.. unse rudely behave kiya just for that stupid lover.. Devayani doing the same.. Getting jealous.. and acting rude with Her own sisters just for A few weeks crush? :/ sisters se zyada crush important Hai? people she lied and cheated Her father. and this.. itna selfish?

-Cara- thumbnail
Devyani is getting on my nerves
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i even dont like to compare alka n dev bz alka loved rajeev n vice versa... so she fought for love n misbehaved... alka s far better dan dev...

here story s different dev loves rajat n rajat dont... she came to know anu also loves rajat n feels jealous n want to keep dem far so taking promise from anu...

sorru guys i wrote wat i felt... i m not a dev basher.. bt present situation n my love towarda anuraj forcinh me to write dis...

hope soon dev come out of her dream world n accept reality... waiting for dat only...
Santhoshlee thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Divya--

i even dont like to compare alka n dev bz alka loved rajeev n vice versa... so she fought for love n misbehaved... alka s far better dan dev...

here story s different dev loves rajat n rajat dont... she came to know anu also loves rajat n feels jealous n want to keep dem far so taking promise from anu...

sorru guys i wrote wat i felt... i m not a dev basher.. bt present situation n my love towarda anuraj forcinh me to write dis...

hope soon dev come out of her dream world n accept reality... waiting for dat only...

I agree with u... I know ur not Dev basher... in fact cuz of her behavior these days everyone getting frustrated.. I meant.. Anu is her sister.. Rajat is just a crush... And the way she s acting selfish.. is really frustrating.. And I didn't compare Alka And Dev.. I just said.. Alka hurt her father.. cuz of her acts and Dev still didn't learn from this and trying to do the same mistake Alka did.. That's what I said.. if Dev does something stupid it ll hurt Anu.. Rajat... Shastri ji.. it would be so bad :/ I hope Dev gets mature
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Good post.
I don't think that Devyani knows what she is really doing. She is just a teenager. When you are in first love, emotions are very strong. You just keep thinking of your beloved man and think that he feels the same.

In each episode we see Rajat looks at Anu and Devyani thinks that he's looking to her. There were many occasions in which Rajat took care of Devyani. So she feels that he loves her. And Anu is taking this love from her. I understand Devyani's feelings. She is just at a very young age.

I don't think she knows about AnuRaj's love. Once she comes to know about it. I am sure Devyani will choose her sister's happiness .
Santhoshlee thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Good post.

I don't think that Devyani knows what she is really doing. She is just a teenager. When you are in first love, emotions are very strong. You just keep thinking of your beloved man and think that he feels the same.

In each episode we see Rajat looks at Anu and Devyani thinks that he's looking to her. There were many occasions in which Rajat took care of Devyani. So she feels that he loves her. And Anu is taking this love from her. I understand Devyani's feelings. She is just at a very young age.

I don't think she knows about AnuRaj's love. Once she comes to know about it. I am sure Devyani will choose her sister's happiness .

Ya Ur right... I hope things go well.. :/ I just read that Dev and Raj gonna get engaged? I was like what? Another heart break in Shastri family? then I read.. engaged didn't happen... Don't know what's going on -_-