Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: s.star

I kinda know what u mean but still get ekta vibe from aliya especially. In ekta shows too the female lead forgives her in-laws regardless of any bad treatment and forgets anyone that helps her during the ever compulsory leap (rehan😭). And yes in her mahaanta she always thinks she is right (though rarely is😉).

Zaya wud of course be happy that suri was free but didnt seem particularly upset about the accusation on rehan and were insensitive. Even if all they did was reveal the facts it doesnt change the fact that rehan's wife and a mother of two was left on the road to die. Suri might have thought she was already dead but that is still immoral. I mean zaya were devastated by just their divorce. Rehan's anger and sense of betrayal is justified.

The bigger question though- how did CVs manage to get me to sympathise with rehan and dislike zaya😕

Okay in a way you are right and in a way you are wrong. Aaliya doesn't just forgive someone easily...remember how she made Zain worked for her forgiveness in Hyderabad. And her forgiving Suri is a different story...i mean what can she possibly do in this case? Suri is her mami and Aaliya was always shown not to have any resentment for Suri no matter what she has done. But Aaliya is not that mahaan either, she doesn't want Nafeesa's narriage to be ruined but she did tell Nafeesa that she won't ever be able to forgive her.

The reason i think that zaya wasn't shown upset is because they seriously have a suspicion that Rehan himself may have something to do with Rida's demise. And i do not know how you can sympathize with him and not zaya after what he said to Zain at the end of the episode.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
@ s.star look i get u feel this way but aliya never has been mahan n she has made mistakes but she owns them, ekta FLs r detectives, mahaan, sacrficial lambs n cry all the time n lie for the greater good crap which is not aliya. Aliya had always been polite with suri even post divorce like at the hotel n in hyd coz thts what she was taught n for Usmans sake. She didnt forgive zubbu, even nafeesa n only protected her for fahad n the girls. Suri did apologize what is she suppose to do no i wont forgive u n suri does have it in her to be nice, we have seen it with usman n her sons at times. As for forgetting rehans help when u help someone being selfless u never should expect a repayment coz that defeats the purpose of being selfless n rehan n his guilt tripping does not make him selfless. Aliya repeatedly asked rehan about the accusations but he refused to listen n even in the rida case she just figured rida was ill n committed suicide she never said rehan did it tht was the judges n laws tht forced rehan to be taken in. She even came to see n talk to him but he was not willing to listen n then telling zain maybe aliya will meet the same fate as rida r u kidding me even suri wasnt into killing ppl. Rehan should have realized tht there were chances rida coz of her illness might have hurt herself. Aliya isnt always right but when she has a gut feeling she usually is right. Yeah suri made a mistake but rida jumped tht was not het fault n if it wasnt her it would have been someone else n yeah suri didnt help but a lot ppl would have done the same no one is perfect n fear makes ppl make mistakes. Cvs made rehan look bad for a while now esp since the divorce n then him guilt tripping aliya and acting all chauvanistic. Zaya did what was in front of the, in evidence nothing else.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Helping somebody is inate and a person who keeps reminding abt what help he has done to ppl is usually not a rescuer or helper but someone who poses to be great only to get back at ppl later! Rehan has been doing the same! Hasn't Zain helped him too? Trusted him? Called him brother? He owes to Zain more than anything because he saved his son kabir from kidnappers! And Zain has never reminded him of that! Hasnt Aliya taken care of his kids for the past year? She has never reminded him of that! But here comes Mahan Rehan Khan telling Zaya esp Aliya how mahaan he is to help her? Like yes, he is mahaan but nobody asked him to be one! He jumped in and convinced Aliya for Halala, he followed Aliya to hyderabad and exactly how he has supported her or Zain? Apart from revealing Nafeesa's truth for which too he was late, he has never been of any use to Zaya!

Also, I admit Aliya has a tendency to forgive ppl but she is not mahaan bcz she may have forgiven everyone including her moronic scheming demon parents, she dint forgive Zain for wat he did even though it was circumstance which made him do that. She also dint forgive Nafeesa. She is definitely not an Ekta heroine bcz had she been one, she would have left Rehan immediately after knowing truth and made sure he stayed behind bars bcz Ekta heroines are all mahaan they go to extremes for truth and punish every wrong doer even if d wrong doer is her family or love or for that matter a temporary halala pati!
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Helping somebody is inate and a person who keeps reminding abt what help he has done to ppl is usually not a rescuer or helper but someone who poses to be great only to get back at ppl later! Rehan has been doing the same! Hasn't Zain helped him too? Trusted him? Called him brother? He owes to Zain more than anything because he saved his son kabir from kidnappers! And Zain has never reminded him of that! Hasnt Aliya taken care of his kids for the past year? She has never reminded him of that! But here comes Mahan Rehan Khan telling Zaya esp Aliya how mahaan he is to help her? Like yes, he is mahaan but nobody asked him to be one! He jumped in and convinced Aliya for Halala, he followed Aliya to hyderabad and exactly how he has supported her or Zain? Apart from revealing Nafeesa's truth for which too he was late, he has never been of any use to Zaya!

Also, I admit Aliya has a tendency to forgive ppl but she is not mahaan bcz she may have forgiven everyone including her moronic scheming demon parents, she dint forgive Zain for wat he did even though it was circumstance which made him do that. She also dint forgive Nafeesa. She is definitely not an Ekta heroine bcz had she been one, she would have left Rehan immediately after knowing truth and made sure he stayed behind bars bcz Ekta heroines are all mahaan they go to extremes for truth and punish every wrong doer even if d wrong doer is her family or love or for that matter a temporary halala pati!

Great points, if rehan was perfect n mahaan or selfless he never would have guilt tripped aliya over n over again. Zaya have been good friends to rehan as well, aliya did not have to be there for the kids but she chose to. Zain didnt have to save kabir, consider rehan as a bro, give him a job, invite him to family occasions but he did. Cvs made it all about rehans deeds nothing about zaya. Aliya still wants to help him she never accused him of ridas death tht was the judge n laws pertaining to suicide. Rehan should have calmed down fought the charges instead of blaming zaya but instead he threatens them n even insinuates aliya facing the same fate as rida wth psycho much. Thank god aliya isnt like ekta leading ladies, she has these fixed traits for them n she has some good shows on right now but then she puts these traits n im like nooo dont ruin her lol
s.star thumbnail
I think the forgiveness for suri irks me the most to be honest. It's not the fact that she ran over rida because accidents do happen but that she left her. Also, I feel that like suri punished aliya after usman's death by separating zaya, rehan is also punishing them all for his wife's death by separating zaya. Seeing as rehan didn't get any form of justice when he approached the police, I can underatand his spite.
As for what rehan said to zain, the abdullah family (or their lawyer) made him out to be the cause of his wife's death and he was left in tears while they celebrated. It is true that he has helped zaya in the past and vice versa and that neither should expect undying support from the other as they are just friends. As such, him divorcing aliyah after this debacle out of the goodness of his heart was always going to be wishful thinking. Though it would go against rehan's character to actually drive aliyah to suicide. I imagine at some point he probably will forgive and forget. Either that or go into full on villain mode.
If would have been far better if CVs had cum up with a season 2 with the lead actors and a fresh storyline rather than the divorce track. 🤢
s.star thumbnail
Lol I think my posts are getting longer and longer. Never thought I would be defending rehan
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on post manny... these were all the reasons we never liked him
We could never connect to that character as it was all over the place and not perfectly defined.
Just to fit his character in, the CVs killed off maamoo.. ShaLam went through the worst character assassination... ever! Fahad was made dumber... gauhar returned to the show... PREGNANT! if one goes back and watch the day after holi episode, she and Rizwaan clearly said nothing happened... N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Then how was she pregnant with rizwaan's child? So just to fit in rehaan, Rizwaan's character was also compromised... and all of that for what, this? I've got no words to explain how dumb a move that was.
And since they wanted to show ZaBir and grumpy... they stopped showing us Saifu. Sana. Anub. Like whyyy?! Those 3 were so adorable... and these two are anything but.
Like u said, rehaan never really set any boundaries for them, there is a very thin line between mischief and insolence, and those two, esp zara crossed it a zillion times... yet rehaan always turned a blind eye whenever she was/is at fault
Of course there were many places where Aaliya was wrong... where Zain was wrong. But let's be honest, would they have ever done or let anyone else do whatever was done, if it wasn't for the CVs wanting to fit in rehaan, and his family?
Hamaray paalay Saifu ka daant tora ossnay and they expect us to like her... she calls MEZ ammi, and they expect us to accept that! Totes cray cray! Aaliya sirf or sirf Zain k bacho ki ammi hai. Although, if Saif, Sana, and Anub want they can call her choti ammi or something... but chachi is just perfect, thank tou very much
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya Allah! Kitna bara likh diya 😆
Meri bhi frustration saari mene aapkay post may nikaal di
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manny 👏 brillant gret post . m too late to reply . and now i have nothing to say at all here i mean all you guys have said everything and your post is just like BANG ON man . really wonderful
Much love xoxo ❤️