Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Mostly silent re ๐Ÿ˜†
so now u'll hv to be regular js for Imran ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

On the days that Imran smiles, I have to re-watch scenes after his smile, because I am too distracted.Focus goes haywire after seeing him smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ And Najma is a firecracker too... she knows how to give it back to him... LOVE her spirit...
same here same here...his smile makes me feel that m in Jannat all the more...โ˜บ๏ธ

i love that humour which takes place among Younis n waqar...belt chotti nai hui ap zada phel rhe hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I ROFLed at that... Imran is fair... bete ko bhi nahin chhodta ๐Ÿ˜†
tell me one thing...y u alwayz mention Younis as Imran๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†evn i noticed in Areyaar's post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...u said Younis as Imran๐Ÿ˜†
this show is becoming a habit for me...kinda a daily dose without which i'll get affectedamazing done by all...though yeah as bubble said in some post that Mariyam's charater is so flat...so i thought that till date she has nothing to do more thn this...giving sharbat and telling najma to not to think abt tennis...she is js a home maker...but by the time Imran will enter her life...m sure her character will start growing up more n more๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ILOVEIMRANMIYAN๐Ÿ˜†and so yor post buddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes, its becoming a habit for me too... and I am waiting for Mariyam's character to be explored too. But I think they are resolving the Imran-Najma equation first so they can then delve into romance. I can wait... because Imram-Najma scenes are soo good...yes...pehle beti ko ptao fr mummy ko sambhalenge๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tell me one thing...y u alwayz mention Younis as Imran๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†evn i noticed in Areyaar's post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...u said Younis as Imran๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am mixing up Imran and Younis' names in posts ????

Thanks for letting me know... I will be extra careful... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I told you his smile made me lose focus no ??? maybe thats why ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am mixing up Imran and Younis' names in posts ????

Thanks for letting me know... I will be extra careful... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I told you his smile made me lose focus no ??? maybe thats why ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†xactly...Imran miyan ye apne kya kiya...hmare dost ka focus bigaad diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜Š You used to be regular on YHM forum, no ?