Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Poonam doc :) Have an amazing year ahead and have a blast :) xx Loads of love x

Lovely thread :)

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ All

Thank you dearies for all ur lovely wishes .. I'm overwhelmed...dis is the most precious gift anyone can have ! will reply to each and everyone later😃
PS /Amit Beautiful thread Bro 👏👏
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Angel PoonamGarg...Have loads of fun in ur life...

Attractive thread Amit
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIT_TheFanOfGC

19th October is very very very special day

u know wt guys ?? ? ? ? ?

Chalo maai batata hu

today one angel come in the world ...

anyone can guess ... who is she ? ? ?

Ab Etni bhi kya Jaldi h ... pahle thoda enjoy to ho jaye 😆

She is D best thread Maker ...

ab shayad pata chal gaya hoga ! 😉

ni pata chala ?

she is always make u happy ... 😃

ok ! No More Confusion ...

She is none other than our Angel Di ... Poonam

Angel_Luv [Poonam]

Its Your Birthday

May ... Godd Give u all Happiness & Success !

Dua hai ki kamyabi ke har sikhar par aap ka naam hoga,
Aapke har kadam par duniya ka salaam hoga,
Himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
Hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga.

Janm Din Mubarak Ho
Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,
Aapki zindigi mein koi gam na ho,
Janamdin par mile hazaro khushiyan,
Chahe unme shaamil hum na ho...

Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love
with me
Congratulations
and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

Who could believe that I could be happy and
contented
I used to think that happiness hadn't been
invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you
walk into my heart

Congratulations...
I was afraid that maybe you thought you
were above me
That I was only fooling myself to think you
loved me
But then tonight you said you couldn't live
without me
That round about me
You wanted to stay

Congratulations...

Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
I want the world to know
I'm happy as can be

Amit mere Bhai thankyou very much for such a Beautiful thread all filled wid ur lovely wishes🤗 I'm overwhelmed...boht mehnat ki h tumne n tumara pyar saaf nazar aa rha h ,I'm really Blessed to have Bro like you🤗 🤗
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god ... ki apko thread pasand ... aaya !!!

mehnat to bhut krni padi becoz 1 baar pc suddenaly power off ho jane se thread fir se banana pada jism mera almost 40 min bekar ho gaya tha !!! pichali baar to bhut hi jyada word likhe the but baad me yaad hi ni aaye ki maine kya likhe the !!!

and di yeh day mai kabhi bhi ni bhool sakta ... becoz

today meri elder di ... unka bhi birthday h

aapko pata hi h jo mujhe daily padati h .. unka bhi birthday aaj hi h !!!!

and sawera ka bhi ... so tripal celebration 🥳
Edited by AMIT_TheFanOfGC - 9 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiii hiii hiii Amit bro aap pc mein tred banaya wow ..mein tho bhagi jathi 😆 lapy key bina tred superb ...its really wondreful tred ..clap emos alot 👏 ..
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIT_TheFanOfGC

short pink satin bar with roses animated gif

⭐️ Vishva ⭐️

A sister who knows how to make me smile, And cry at the same time A sister who was with me when I first experience heartbreak A sister who taught me the things I know by now. That's my sister and she's the best Happy Birthday! I hope that you are as happy on your special day As you have made me for a lifetime! Happy Birthday, Sis! Today is the day to celebrate you! After all the fights, you are still my number one! Happy Birthday Sis! You are the nicest, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl. Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me! Happy Birthday! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you all the time, And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister. I am so blessed to have a sister like you. You are the greatest and deserve All the happiness in the world on your special day. Happy birthday, dear sister! Sis, thank you for being there for me. I feel so lucky having you by my side as we grow older. May you have the most special birthday and hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday sis!

Read more at: http://messages.365greetings.com/birthday/birthday-wishes-for-sister.html | Holiday Messages, Greetings and Wishes

happy-birthday-sister-wishes

A few years back I met you Poo di, from the day I met you, You never failed to impress me😳😳😳
You are so cute😳😳😳
You are so lovely😳😳😳
You are so humble😳😳😳
You are very friendly😳😳😳
You have been everything for me whether a good sister or as a good friend too 🤗

https://www.picgifs.com/graphics/h/happy-birthday/graphics-happy-birthday-505231.gif
A sister who knows how to make me smile 😊
and cry at the same time 😭
A sister who was with me when i first experienced heartbreak 💔
A sister who taught me thinks that I know by now 😃
That's my di & she's the best 😛

🤗 Happy Birthday Poo Di!!! 🤗

I hope that you are as happy on your birthday 😳
As you have made me for a lifetime !!! 😊
Today is the day to celebrate you 😃
After all the the fights you are number one 🥳
You are nicest , cutest person in my life 😎

I'm so blessed to have you as my sister 🤗
You are the greatest ever 😛
And deserve all the happiness in the world 😳
Thank you for being not only for me 😆
but for all 😳

My gift for you Di:-

A sister who was with me when I first experience heartbreak A sister who taught me the things I know by now. That's my sister and she's the best Happy Birthday!

Read more at: http://messages.365greetings.com/birthday/birthday-wishes-for-sister.html | Holiday Messages, Greetings and Wishes
A sister who knows how to make me smile, And cry at the same time A sister who was with me when I first experience heartbreak A sister who taught me the things I know by now. That's my sister and she's the best Happy Birthday! I hope that you are as happy on your special day As you have made me for a lifetime! Happy Birthday, Sis! Today is the day to celebrate you! After all the fights, you are still my number one! Happy Birthday Sis! You are the nicest, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl. Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me! Happy Birthday! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you all the time, And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister. I am so blessed to have a sister like you. You are the greatest and deserve All the happiness in the world on your special day. Happy birthday, dear sister! Sis, thank you for being there for me. I feel so lucky having you by my side as we grow older. May you have the most special birthday and hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday sis!

Vishu my doll I'm really touched😭😭😭[ khushi ke aansoo ]

Thnx a ton for such Beautiful wishes n lovely gifts.mein bata nahi sakti how happy I'm today

I'm really Blessed to have sis like u 🤗❤️🤗May our relationship continue forever😃Love u 🤗❤️🤗.

⭐️ Annu ⭐️

Annu Loved ur gift ,thankyou very much sis🤗❤️🤗.

⭐️ Shanti ⭐️

Dear Poonam,

The Angel of our Forum...

Lots of love and God bless you!

Shanti

Shanti thankyou very much for ur Beautiful wishes n lovely gift sis😃Loved it😃Blessed to have frnd like u ,God se yahi pray karti hoo ki hamari frndship hamesha aise hi bani rahe🤗❤️🤗.

⭐️ Chandu ⭐️

POO Di🤗 frst of all a very very very happy birthday my dear sis 🥳

Every time when I think of you, I remember that love, smiling face and beautiful heart. I wish you smile for ever.😳😃

Just believe in yourself and wait for your dreams to come true because they do come true. May God bless you with new hopes and dreams this year. Happy Birthday🥳

I feel lucky sometimes that it is my destiny to be in the heart of the one I love most. May this love stay forever. Happy Birthday Di🤗

😊😊For every candle you blow on your birthday you will get bundles of happy memories and tons of happiness.😃😃😃
Wish you a beautiful and happy Birthday.

May God bless you with happiness and love more than the sand of shore. Have a Beautiful Birthday.

meri aur hum sabkey pyari sis😳😳 kabhi na chaun tumey miss
tum rakthi ho khayal hum saab ka 🤗hamesha👏👏
hum saab hai Divanay tumhari pyar mein
hum saab dua karty hai👏👏 aur sau saal tumhari jeevan meeti bhari yado sey bhar jay 😛
hamesha tumhari cheherey 😳per muskan ka rang khiljaye 😳😃😃
phulon key tarah komal banky😳 taron key tarah har vaqt chamkey
badalmy na ruky chand jeysa

yesi raheja ANGEL 🤗bankey har dil mein 😛😛😳LUV u Dii🤗

p,s - sorry fr my poor language😆😆

OMG !!! OMG !!! Chandu dear I'm really touched😭😭😭[ khushi ke aansoo ]language does not make any difference but its only d love jo jo saaf nazar aa rha h dat how much u love me🤗🤗tumne boht mehnat ki h meri khushi ke liye u made my day sweety 🤗really blessed to have all of u 🤗May God dis relationship continue forever,love u sis 🤗❤️🤗

⭐️ Beauty ⭐️

Happy Birthday DI🥳
god bless you with lots and lots of happiness!!!!🤗
may you live long without much worries , enjoy your life to fullest
god give u strength to tackle all problems in life!!!!
keep smiling always😃😃😃

Thankyou very much dear for ur lovely wises 🤗

⭐️ Aish ⭐️

Many many happy returns of da day to da luvliest n da sweetest person of our forum..

Happy Birthday Poo di..

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

Forget the past, look forward to the future for the best things are yet to come.

A birthday is the most special day in one's life. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

Luv u,

Aish!

Aww aish thanxx honey I'm overwhelmed wid all ur love🤗❤️🤗

⭐️ Surish ⭐️

thnx Surish dear 🤗🤗

⭐️ Ameera ⭐️

Happy birthday poonam😊
May ur all wishes come true
Wishing u lots of happiness🤗

thnx Amee darlz loved ur wishes n gifts🤗❤️🤗
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

SISTER

You're a true angel sent from God,
Ready to inspire, motivate and guide us with your words of love,
We shared sacred bonds of love,
You are a treasure, like gems and your love is hard to be paid with money...
Our hearts are joined together eternally,
Radiating our love forever and for always

A very Happy Birthday and many more Happy Returns of the Day to you, my bestest and loveliest ever Badi Didi, Poonam Didi 🤗 ❤️ 🤗

May this year and upcoming years of your life be filled with lots of happiness, love, lucks, successes, prosperity, surprises and every kind of positivity ! 👍🏼 May each and every of your wishes and desires come true and that may every good things come in your way 😉

Have a brighter and fantastic year ahead ! Stay happy, cheerful, special just like the way your are always ❤️

Much love, energies and positive vibes to you, Poonam Di ❤️

Enjoy your special day and SMILE always 😃

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Love, hugs and kisses

XOXO 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 XOXO

❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again ❤️

@Amit- Rocking thread ! 👏👏👏

Isya my cutiee pie doll tumne muzhe rula diya [khushi ke aansoo] abhi bhi h tears 😭u made my day sweety🤗❤️🤗
sach m tumara pyar dekhkar I'm totally speechless words hi nhi n mere pass ess anmol pyar ke thnx ke liye jo tum sab muzhse karte ho ,mera dil khushi se nach rha h khud pe proud feel ho raha h tumne jo description mere liye diya sach kya kaho sab dikh rha h how much u love me😭May God dis relationship continue forever n flourishes more n more😃love u a lottt ❤️🤗thnx for ur Lovely wishes n Beautiful gifts🤗
Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail
thnx for dis khana peena Amit😆but ice cream kaha h 😆m itna sara kana mind nhi karti bcoz jab khao tho achhe se 😆baad m zim chale jayenge🤣
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abhi season cool h na so ice cream se sehat kharab ho jati so 😆