She is D best thread Maker ...

ab shayad pata chal gaya hoga ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ni pata chala ?

she is always make u happy ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ok ! No More Confusion ...

She is none other than our Angel Di ... Poonam

Angel_Luv [Poonam]

Its Your Birthday

May ... Godd Give u all Happiness & Success !

Dua hai ki kamyabi ke har sikhar par aap ka naam hoga,
Aapke har kadam par duniya ka salaam hoga,
Himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
Hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga.

Janm Din Mubarak Ho
Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,
Aapki zindigi mein koi gam na ho,
Janamdin par mile hazaro khushiyan,
Chahe unme shaamil hum na ho...

Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love
with me
Congratulations
and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

Who could believe that I could be happy and
contented
I used to think that happiness hadn't been
invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you
walk into my heart

Congratulations...
I was afraid that maybe you thought you
were above me
That I was only fooling myself to think you
loved me
But then tonight you said you couldn't live
without me
That round about me
You wanted to stay

Congratulations...

Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
I want the world to know
I'm happy as can be

Edited by AMIT_TheFanOfGC - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

short pink satin bar with roses animated gif

โญ๏ธ Vishva โญ๏ธ

A sister who knows how to make me smile, And cry at the same time A sister who was with me when I first experience heartbreak A sister who taught me the things I know by now. That's my sister and she's the best Happy Birthday! I hope that you are as happy on your special day As you have made me for a lifetime! Happy Birthday, Sis! Today is the day to celebrate you! After all the fights, you are still my number one! Happy Birthday Sis! You are the nicest, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl. Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me! Happy Birthday! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you all the time, And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister. I am so blessed to have a sister like you. You are the greatest and deserve All the happiness in the world on your special day. Happy birthday, dear sister! Sis, thank you for being there for me. I feel so lucky having you by my side as we grow older. May you have the most special birthday and hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday sis!

Read more at: http://messages.365greetings.com/birthday/birthday-wishes-for-sister.html | Holiday Messages, Greetings and Wishes

happy-birthday-sister-wishes

A few years back I met you Poo di, from the day I met you, You never failed to impress me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are so lovely๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are so humble๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are very friendly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You have been everything for me whether a good sister or as a good friend too ๐Ÿค—

https://www.picgifs.com/graphics/h/happy-birthday/graphics-happy-birthday-505231.gif
A sister who knows how to make me smile ๐Ÿ˜Š
and cry at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ญ
A sister who was with me when i first experienced heartbreak ๐Ÿ’”
A sister who taught me thinks that I know by now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
That's my di & she's the best ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿค— Happy Birthday Poo Di!!! ๐Ÿค—

I hope that you are as happy on your birthday ๐Ÿ˜ณ
As you have made me for a lifetime !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Today is the day to celebrate you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
After all the the fights you are number one ๐Ÿฅณ
You are nicest , cutest person in my life ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm so blessed to have you as my sister ๐Ÿค—
You are the greatest ever ๐Ÿ˜›
And deserve all the happiness in the world ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for being not only for me ๐Ÿ˜†
but for all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My gift for you Di:-

A sister who was with me when I first experience heartbreak A sister who taught me the things I know by now. That's my sister and she's the best Happy Birthday!

Read more at: http://messages.365greetings.com/birthday/birthday-wishes-for-sister.html | Holiday Messages, Greetings and Wishes
A sister who knows how to make me smile, And cry at the same time A sister who was with me when I first experience heartbreak A sister who taught me the things I know by now. That's my sister and she's the best Happy Birthday! I hope that you are as happy on your special day As you have made me for a lifetime! Happy Birthday, Sis! Today is the day to celebrate you! After all the fights, you are still my number one! Happy Birthday Sis! You are the nicest, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl. Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me! Happy Birthday! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you all the time, And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister. I am so blessed to have a sister like you. You are the greatest and deserve All the happiness in the world on your special day. Happy birthday, dear sister! Sis, thank you for being there for me. I feel so lucky having you by my side as we grow older. May you have the most special birthday and hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday sis!

โญ๏ธ Annu โญ๏ธ

โญ๏ธ Shanti โญ๏ธ

Dear Poonam,

The Angel of our Forum...

Lots of love and God bless you!

Shanti

โญ๏ธ Chandu โญ๏ธ

POO Di๐Ÿค— frst of all a very very very happy birthday my dear sis ๐Ÿฅณ

Every time when I think of you, I remember that love, smiling face and beautiful heart. I wish you smile for ever.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just believe in yourself and wait for your dreams to come true because they do come true. May God bless you with new hopes and dreams this year. Happy Birthday๐Ÿฅณ

I feel lucky sometimes that it is my destiny to be in the heart of the one I love most. May this love stay forever. Happy Birthday Di๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠFor every candle you blow on your birthday you will get bundles of happy memories and tons of happiness.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wish you a beautiful and happy Birthday.

May God bless you with happiness and love more than the sand of shore. Have a Beautiful Birthday.

meri aur hum sabkey pyari sis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ kabhi na chaun tumey miss
tum rakthi ho khayal hum saab ka ๐Ÿค—hamesha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
hum saab hai Divanay tumhari pyar mein
hum saab dua karty hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ aur sau saal tumhari jeevan meeti bhari yado sey bhar jay ๐Ÿ˜›
hamesha tumhari cheherey ๐Ÿ˜ณper muskan ka rang khiljaye ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
phulon key tarah komal banky๐Ÿ˜ณ taron key tarah har vaqt chamkey
badalmy na ruky chand jeysa

yesi raheja ANGEL ๐Ÿค—bankey har dil mein ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณLUV u Dii๐Ÿค—

p,s - sorry fr my poor language๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

โญ๏ธ Beauty โญ๏ธ

Happy Birthday DI๐Ÿฅณ
god bless you with lots and lots of happiness!!!!๐Ÿค—
may you live long without much worries , enjoy your life to fullest
god give u strength to tackle all problems in life!!!!
keep smiling always๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โญ๏ธ Aish โญ๏ธ

Many many happy returns of da day to da luvliest n da sweetest person of our forum..

Happy Birthday Poo di..

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

Forget the past, look forward to the future for the best things are yet to come.

A birthday is the most special day in one's life. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

Luv u,

Aish!

โญ๏ธ Surish โญ๏ธ

โญ๏ธ Ameera โญ๏ธ

Happy birthday poonam๐Ÿ˜Š
May ur all wishes come true
Wishing u lots of happiness๐Ÿค—

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SISTER

You're a true angel sent from God,
Ready to inspire, motivate and guide us with your words of love,
We shared sacred bonds of love,
You are a treasure, like gems and your love is hard to be paid with money...
Our hearts are joined together eternally,
Radiating our love forever and for always

A very Happy Birthday and many more Happy Returns of the Day to you, my bestest and loveliest ever Badi Didi, Poonam Didi ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

May this year and upcoming years of your life be filled with lots of happiness, love, lucks, successes, prosperity, surprises and every kind of positivity ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ May each and every of your wishes and desires come true and that may every good things come in your way ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a brighter and fantastic year ahead ! Stay happy, cheerful, special just like the way your are always โค๏ธ

Much love, energies and positive vibes to you, Poonam Di โค๏ธ

Enjoy your special day and SMILE always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

Love, hugs and kisses

XOXO ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— XOXO

โค๏ธ HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again โค๏ธ

@Amit- Rocking thread ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Party time...

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday poonam Aapi๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope I can call u Aapi
Thinking of you with love on your birthday & wishing you everything
That brings you happiness today & always...๐Ÿค—
Thanku for introducing me to Gurmeet AT & beautiful PV forum๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Ameeraalikhan - 9 years ago
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/attachments/general-discussion-tea-room/123479d1340193322-happy-birthday-mechman47-285828-xcitefun-happy-birthday-images-5.gif

My hope for your day
Carries sunny thoughts your way,
With laughter and celebration
Headed your direction.
May your Birthday today
Be as sweet as honey!

Fantastic Job Amit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You have rocked as always๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Guruvishva - 9 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday poo di๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—..How are you๐Ÿ˜ณ missing you so much.,๐Ÿ˜ญ
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...
Have a wonderful day and fabulous year๐Ÿ˜›.
Keep being awesome, and always take care.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Wonderful and fantastic thread amit๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Sri_Radha - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

A birthday is always special...
But today is more special..
As it is your birthday..
Who brings happiness and smile on each and everyone's birthday and their special occasions..
Yes dear Poo,
You brought lot of happiness by your awesome threads to all of us...
It's a special gift you have and it's so unique...
Let me wish you A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY on this special day of yours...
May all your dreams come true.
May you have lot of blessings and your life filled with lot of love and happiness...
May God Bless you my dear...
Stay Blessed always and love you a lot dear..
Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amit bro,
It's truly a wonderful thread...
Poo will love it sure...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Amit...Awesome threadโญ๏ธ ..loved it๐Ÿ‘

Poonam...May God shower generous amount of love on you - just like the way you have shown on us. Happiest and healthiest birthday wishes. Love your smile...it reflects on your numerous post. Pray that your personal life be filled with all that you dream of...stay blessed.

Enjoy being you and celebrate...take care !!๐Ÿค—

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago