Differences in Parents...Repercussions on children

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Samarth said, he missed children...
Samarth said, everyone has some weakness...
Tarun said, Shobha was only a trophy wife...
Kids were confused about the facts written about father...
Kids wanted to believe their mother than Internet...
Kids never want to believe that father could go to jail...

In summary, Shobha and Samarth were doting parents ..not were... they 'are' doting parents to their adorable kids... no doubt about it... Being a trophy wife, shobha was proud of her husband and a loving mother...taking this for granted, Samarth said, everyone has a weakness ... and expecting Shobha to understand it and hinted it was not an unforgivable weakness... Whether shobha understands or not... what will happen to kids? Can they digest some cheater loving them unconditionally?

Sure, kids donot want this version of their parents... They want to feel safe, secured and fearless...and they should...

How these rifts in parents affect their children? Should Shobha forget for the sake of children?

Edited by mudraswathi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Valid points raised by u! 👍🏼
Kids being so small & innocent in this show.. they won't know the real truth abt their father.. and plus their father loves them.. he hasn't cheated the kids, has he?
No matter what.. kids will continue to love their father.

IMO, Shobha should nvr forgive Samarth & Tarun ever.. no matter what.
She may still continue to stay with her kids & Samarth family.. but keep herself away from these selfish douchebag men.
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Samarth said, he missed children...

I did not find sincerity in his face while he said this.

Samarth said, everyone has some weakness...

Then he should question himself if he would forgive Shobha had she had the same weakness that he obviously did.

Tarun said, Shobha was only a trophy wife...

He was a co-conspirator for Samarth. He knew everything about Sam and the workings of his mind. What the world and Shobha herself saw as a "couple..9 yrs and running..in love" Tarun knew the truth behind that statement.

Kids were confused about the facts written about father...

Which comes as no surprise.

Kids wanted to believe their mother than Internet...

I think in that age, any child would want to do that. Had they been a little older, they would have countered that statement of their moms. Like my son does these days.

Kids never want to believe that father could go to jail...

I think that is true for any child regardless of the age.

In summary, Shobha and Samarth were doting parents ..not were... they 'are' doting parents to their adorable kids... no doubt about it...

Yes. Whether he acted or he genuinely loved the kids because they were his blood is a different matter entirely but yes, kids until now were brought up in a secure environment.

Being a trophy wife, shobha was proud of her husband and a loving mother...taking this for granted, Samarth said, everyone has a weakness ... and expecting Shobha to understand it and hinted it was not an unforgivable weakness... Whether shobha understands or not... what will happen to kids? Can they digest some cheater loving them unconditionally?

It wouldn't be easy. But how long can the truth be avoided Mudraji? Now it is different because the kids have not gone to school in the last couple of days. But once they start doing that Shobha can't hide the facts from them. Nor would their questions would be so easy to brush off. A pre-teen or a teenager might find this digestion factor very tough to handle. Kids here I think would end up being more confused than anything else. They wouldn't understand the concept of their father cheating on their mother.

Sure, kids donot want this version of their parents... They want to feel safe, secured and fearless...and they should...

How these rifts in parents affect their children? Should Shobha forget for the sake of children?

Most definitely NOT. A mother is the first teacher for the children. Knowingly or unknowingly we learn a lot from our mothers. Shobha going forgetting and going back for the sake of children might look like the best course of action for NOW. But what about five years later? When kids grow up a little and come to know of the facts? Would they want their mother staying with a man who has two timed her not once but many times? Especially the daughter. How can Shobha teach self-respect to her daughter? Should she bring up her son under the shadow of such a father and watch him grow up to be another Samarth? Isn't that the message she would be giving to her son? Its OK to cheat. The partner is there to understand and forgive.

Yes the rift undoubtedly would affect the children, no matter what the reason is behind it. But according to me..she should NOT forget for the sake of children. Kids are resilient Mudraji. More resilient than we give them credit for. They will learn to buck up. To move on. Like Shobha herself.

P.S: I thought you said fun post?? This one is very thought-provoking one teacherji. 👏

Word Count: 1

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont want shobha to forgive smarth at any cost.. he is a selfish person who doesnt care about his wife as well as to his childrn.. he was not only cheating on his wife but also on the mother of his childrn
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very thought provoking post 👍🏼
The children are definitely going to be affected the most in this scenario. Till now their environment has been loving and secure, for most part due to their mother. Samarth is arrogant and delusional to think that his act should have no consequences or will not have any repercussions. Not only is he involved in extra-marital scandal, but is accused of being a traitor to the country and That is what his children will have to face in the future.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mudra great post ...

N in real life too I have seen kids of divorced parents ..they are scarred for life ..n are so lost
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post!! One dailogue which Samarth told Tarun " Mqi Bahut Bada Player Hoon Pura Desh Janta Hai ". ... Pause the 'Kush!!' That itself answers a lot !!

This man will not feel guilty about anything how emotionally he has cheated his wife & their 9 years relationship !! The pain is deep inher & her out burst from time to time gives that fact !!

Also when ahe says back 'I am selfish ???' Proves the fact how much he is lying to win her back ir since they are that 9 years wedded couple where he has been the bread winner the Hero of his children ...

Coming to the kids they no doubt are at an age where they may not really know the importance of how thwir father has been cheating their mom all the visible information around them may be captured by thwir eyes & ears but since Shobha doesn't want to hurt their mental balance she has to cover up & keep that innocence they need to still over come
& told at thw roght time.. Coz cases are there where children get mentalky affected at a very young age & visually if they see their parents argue over issues which is not the case here at preaent so their dad papa is still their lovkng dad but as of now for all that Shobha has witnessed there lives will have seperate share of love not like earlier times as a compkete unit thats what I feel is being projected!!!

Coming next to the way Samarth says he keeps thinking about the kids no doubt he does He is their father & that bond has not changed BUT again he has no rights to call himself a father when he has been over the years cheated their mother with her trust & been the so called Bada Player he is...

As of now the kids see him still as their Hero But a day will come when they know that this Hero was not the Hero of the complete family ie keep a trust protect & love every member to the fullest by fullest I mean espically Dhobha whom he os wedded & respect marriage & their bond!!

Quite a dibatable topic & the possibilitiy lies in the way the stage at which the kids r they need to ubderstand the differences the parents are desling in a positive way leading to certain understaing which they can absord at this point.

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thought provoking post and sometimes women makes sacrifices in the name of family, especially for the sake of children. I have seen divorced parents children go astray as they lose that anchor of a close family unit. At the same time, If Samarth had genuinely fallen in love with somebody else and cheated on his wife once one could understand his plight, but here we have a MCP who believes it is normal to cheat and the wife should be happy as he has provided her with everything. In that respect, I would prefer Shobha to cut all emotional ties with the guy. At the moemnt the kid are living without the father so the sitation should be statu quo, and when his absence is prolonged their mum should sit down and explain the situation to them, before they are bullied outside. OUF...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Post.

Indeed children in these situation always pay the biggest price.

I do not for one minute believe that Sam RATh misses his children or really even loves them because if he did he would NOT have done what he did and call is a small mistake.

If mothers are to think and take responsibility for their children's values and principles than it is also a father responsibility to set a good example and SamRATh has obviously never given a second thought about how it will effect his two children.

SamRATh did what felt good to him and he expects all to just forget and forgive him.

Never mind that besides being unfaithful, a liar, and a Traitor to the country he still calls all his blunders a small mistake.

Tarun too is one slimy character that also believes men will do these things and women are there to forget and move on.

I would actually like Shobha to gently tell children the minimum truth that they can handle because an outright lie will come back to haunt her later on.

Children in this age of computers are savvy enough to find out on their own what has really occurred.

Shobha's responsibility is to her children first and foremost and she should keep them away from a man like SAmRATh for their own good.

If not now than later the kids will know what their father did and that will effect their future for sure.

Why Shobha is still in that house with her M I L and her taunts is beyond me.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Valid points raised by u! 👍🏼

Kids being so small & innocent in this show.. they won't know the real truth abt their father.. and plus their father loves them.. he hasn't cheated the kids, has he?
No matter what.. kids will continue to love their father.

IMO, Shobha should nvr forgive Samarth & Tarun ever.. no matter what.
She may still continue to stay with her kids & Samarth family.. but keep herself away from these selfish douchebag men.

Me too atleast love to think that he really misses his children and you are right, by Shobha being with children, they will have moral support in their life

Thank you for participating Swetha!😊