Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs I'm dancing on cloud nine
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol! I wonder what more secrets Rehan has hidden in his closet. Even TE said something abt Aaliya seeing his true face!
I can't wait to see ShaLam's face and Zain getting back his MEZ 😃 #excited
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

Beintehaa Secrets are to coming flying out of the closet in Beinethaa as the truth of Rehaan and Rida's marriage comes out. After having found shocking evidence, Zain and Aaliya teamed up to discover what truly transpired. As they get to know the truth, Surraiya is declared to be innocent by court but Rehaan is taken in custody for further investigation. Later, Rehaan gets bail, however, an aggrieved Rehaan lashes out at Zain and Aaliya. He warns Zain of the consequences and how Aaliya might have to suffer because of what he had to go through. He also threatens about not giving the third talaaq anymore and how Aaliya might also meet the same fate as Rida. The upcoming week will a drama galore in Beintehaa. Rehaan will give the deadline of 48 hours to Zain to fetch Aaliya from him or else lose her forever. Viewers who were waiting to see Zain turning into their ultimate hero must not miss watching the show. The upcoming Diwali might turn out to be a happy celebration for Zain and Aaliya.🥳

I cannot wait to see this!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cant wait any longer