Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Donno yaar, cannot trust cv's yesterday I was little happy, and after yesterday's episode.i was completely tired and Got head ache to,,
Why can't Aliya slap him, if she can slap.zain, she should slap mahaan,
If he drags her and take her, why is she allowing him to take her, my Old wa Aliya was brave, cv's are showing her like helpless woman depending on Mahaan
I want Aliya stand and should go against him... but they are showing differently
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Donno yaar, cannot trust cv's yesterday I was little happy, and after yesterday's episode.i was completely tired and Got head ache to,,

If he drags her and take her, why is she allowing him to take her, my Old wa Aliya was brave, cv's are showing her like helpless woman depending on Mahaan
I want Aliya stand and should go against him... but they are showing differently

yesterday episode was badly edit and direction was poor so we have to wait for Aliya reaction next week.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

I know its hard to believe Farhan sir now but after see CV'S speed and rush with Rida track I think they actually want to end Rehan track soon.TRP still low and even channel warn them and so many news of ZaYa reunion come so think ZaYa reunion going to happen next week.this time i am positive becz channel warn them about track as everyone know our feedbacks so let's positive for next week.

channel warning news.. N halala track ending n zaya reunion news ws from same unreliable site.. That sites spoiler news has turned out to b fake in case of beintehaa.. πŸ˜• So i cant trust that site.. I only have 1% trust on wat sbs has said.. Otherwise i m restless about this.. Diwali b spoil karege dark tunnel uncle agar to i will never watch this shw even if it gets axed then.. I wont care..😑
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm pretty sure they won't show all of that. Fans are not going to tolerate anymore bullshit and cvs know that after the recent trps
Edited by Shanaya__ - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

yesterday episode was badly edit and direction was poor so we have to wait for Aliya reaction next week.

Seriously, come on these days even an uneducated Lady is ready to stand against her husband if he mishandles her, but here cv's are showing totally Aliya as helpless...
and why is she serving him if he is not giving her freedom of speech, this man
Even if he is correct,even if he is not culprit, he is a male chauvinist 😑, the way he is choosing to sort out things🀒

Waiting for her reactions
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

yes they hv made both zaya dumb since mahaan track started.. So much damage they hv done to shw n also characters for their dark tunnel vision that i cnt believe its the same beintehaa n same zaya that i used to watch n feel proud to b a fan if this shw.. Nw i only regret to b a diehard fan of this shw n only watching it for hardwork of my cutiepies harshika..
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

yes they hv made both zaya dumb since mahaan track started.. So much damage they hv done to shw n also characters for their dark tunnel vision that i cnt believe its the same beintehaa n same zaya that i used to watch n feel proud to b a fan if this shw.. Nw i only regret to b a diehard fan of this shw n only watching it for hardwork of my cutiepies harshika..

Me too yaar, yesterday when zain was crying, I too cried with him😭
I seriously miss them
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I only can say stay positive till next week becz if CV'S want to drag Rehan track they can drag Rida case.suddenly all rush and speed in two days Rida case slove from last three episode nothing make sense on this track becz CV'S is rushing.after so much negativity we can't able to keep faith in CV'S but as SBS said two time ZaYa reunion will happen on Diwali so lets see.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think we have got used to CVS ditching us everytime and the negativity will still continue...so it's wait and watch...πŸ˜†
Many articles have said ZAYA will reunite so there are many chances of that...but the thought of ZABIR still fears me...I mean if PAAPI is in jail...TOH un logon ka KYA HOGA...πŸ˜•
geet0910 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I think we have got used to CVS ditching us everytime and the negativity will still continue...so it's wait and watch...πŸ˜†

Many articles have said ZAYA will reunite so there are many chances of that...but the thought of ZABIR still fears me...I mean if PAAPI is in jail...TOH un logon ka KYA HOGA...πŸ˜•

i m not fearful about zabir coz abdullah house is too big to accomodate them easily n they will b not in scene even if they stay in bv.. They cn get disappeared like sana, arub n saif got disappeared n r seen only occasionally.. Only fear of mine is mahaan n no one else..