Muskaan00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
..it becomes so hard to let go of your past, especially when it is you lve , when it has given you so much memories, happiness especially when it is a reason and meaning of your life!
I feel very dearly for the character shobha , no not because her husband has betrayed her, i feel for her for every incident every wall and every minute thing in her life is going to remind of her past ( past not yet , cos she is still with her husband ) What happened to her is not deserving for any woman , but her position is so so delicate , she has t think about her children if at al she decides to get out of this relationship!

May be i am going to far which the show is yet to touch , but only this peeps into my mmind , everytime sghe goes to meet her husband, she still stays with her mil and her husbands family, i dono why she has not thought about it yet , or time hasnt come yet , but..but.. my question is will shobha ever think about it ? Not cos of her children , but the love she has had for her husband , thugh her husband had betrayed her will she still be with him for her love was true and pure, it will be so so difficult for her to come out of the web , it will be life she has to carry her past throughout her life, cos 9 years is something! May be she might forgive him and accept for all his faults ?!

Though i dont want this happening , i want Vikram to play a major role, no am not in for any teenage love tripping falling , i want more mature romance and a love story to wipe off her past , a trust , a hope , cos this show has a very realistic story line which very much exist these days! I hoppe the cvs carry it so beautifully!

This is my first post here and without doubt i have fallen in love, especially sonali , she had been my major girl crush amd and Apurva, man wat a brilliant actor he is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I definitely agree with you. After all the story is titled "this is a strange story", right. Ok, so far the story runs on usual husband cheating wife, and the wives of our Indian community either fight or get divorced to settle in a melancholy situation.
To be brave enough the people should step out of their dogmas to give a better future to the unfortunate wives
Edited by rangamma - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome dear!!
Nice post !! YES its a tuff call yes she will be reminded bow & then about various things connected wigh this man who betrayed her and it will hurt her a lot, & its very delicate situation how well cab she handle it even if you observe at Jail he says she is selfish can she ever be after what ahe has gone through!!! Even I connect a lot woth Shobha Sonali is brillant in the charcater Move On is very tuff but doable with full faith BUT also again trust understanding beleief in another individual is hard, that why we have a charcater like Vikram who dislikes women for the A to Z reasons yet Shobha is one person whom he has not come across who could change his thinking or atleast manage to show him a view of how different she is ablw to be as an Independent Strong Person of the Female Side., what is along the line in store for both of them is still unknow or developing somewhere parallely so yes how they develop a beautiful understanding relationship is this Dastaan & I am sure the CV's will bring that to light ..
I have admired Apurva & loving every bit of his work as Vikram! 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Very nicely written Muskaan👏

Originally posted by: Muskaan00

..it becomes so hard to let go of your past, especially when it is you lve , when it has given you so much memories, happiness especially when it is a reason and meaning of your life!

Exactly... Shobha's life was full of love to the brim... it may not be quite possible to forget her husband and at times, she might even tend to believe that everyone might be plotting against her husband...

I feel very dearly for the character shobha , no not because her husband has betrayed her, i feel for her for every incident every wall and every minute thing in her life is going to remind of her past ( past not yet , cos she is still with her husband ) What happened to her is not deserving for any woman , but her position is so so delicate , she has t think about her children if at al she decides to get out of this relationship!

Wherever she is going she is finding hardship... though to run such a big household one plans to go for job... that too on the second day itself is somewhat un-digestible but cant help it.. it has to happen..

May be i am going to far which the show is yet to touch , but only this peeps into my mmind , everytime sghe goes to meet her husband, she still stays with her mil and her husbands family, i dono why she has not thought about it yet , or time hasnt come yet , but..but.. my question is will shobha ever think about it ? Not cos of her children , but the love she has had for her husband , thugh her husband had betrayed her will she still be with him for her love was true and pure, it will be so so difficult for her to come out of the web , it will be life she has to carry her past throughout her life, cos 9 years is something! May be she might forgive him and accept for all his faults ?!

I wonder the same... she might go to her husband accepting aa his faults.. especially after yesterday's convo... the way Sam said, he missed children

Though i dont want this happening , i want Vikram to play a major role, no am not in for any teenage love tripping falling , i want more mature romance and a love story to wipe off her past , a trust , a hope , cos this show has a very realistic story line which very much exist these days! I hoppe the cvs carry it so beautifully!

This is my first post here and without doubt i have fallen in love, especially sonali , she had been my major girl crush amd and Apurva, man wat a brilliant actor he is!
Apurva, Harsh and Sonali are wonderful actors... hope script helps to bring the best out of them

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well said... i agree with u completly
hope we will see a beautiful journey where shobha comes out frm her pain and moved on in her life as well.. hope Cv's doesnt ruined this saga
Edited by Huma.Malik - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Very nicely written, Muskaan! 👏
Agree with u completely!