Its time to bring everything out!! (do read)

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I know v all r damnnn happy abut new turn of events!! Well rehaan's character ll end sooner n v ll see zaya reunion!! Bt my dis post is regarding suri specially!!
Although sur7 has accepted defeat n apologised to zaya as well!! Bt dont u think ppl think everything should come out infront of zaya?! Dat she was the root of all miserable siruations starting frm deir first nikkah!!

I really want suri to accept all one by one her evil deeds infront of zaya!!!
Starting frm dat walima fiasco to gauhar and den HN nikkah!!
Accor to me its mst for zaya to know all dese, coz deir main war started frm gauhar's track!!
Dis way zaya ll be strong in future n den dey ll know hw dey need to proceed forward widout taking help frm others!! Atleast I want for once n last time dat zain should know all deir problems in married was only coz of his mom!! Specially I want atleast zaya to know zubair n gauhar's fiasco!!!

Well for coming up story: I want smthng to happen lyk dis...after aliya getting out frm rehaan's grift, she ll be in her iddah period n den during dat period cvs can show dat all evils deeds coming infront of zaya!! At some point I want aliya to break down, as it ll show her self-respect too!! Coz ryt after 2 divorce frm 2nd husband, easily gulping dat situation inside it ll be not a reality!! I dont mean to show full rona dhona bt some emotions dey need to show!! Now I dont mean break down n run away frm zain n family!! Jst to get into deep taughts coz poor lady faced so much! And dats wen after iddah period zain do uth patang harqatein to woo her back!! In zain's funny acts, suri n rest family help him out!!
Lyk it ll be a totally new journey!!
Zain wooing aliya, den proposing each other, getting on dateπŸ˜‰, engagement, grand wedding wid all rituals (sangeet,haldi,mehndi,nikkah,walima), honeymoon n den deir cute marital lyf btw office n home!!
And I m sure, if dey somthng lyk dat...trps ll be high enough!! 😊

No offence!!

Do share yur views!! Hit like button n comment!! :)

Keep watching BI
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Comment maro sleeping beauties!! πŸ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But I don't think suri ll accept, and I strongly believe again she ll.start her Chudail giri,πŸ˜† after few.days
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I respect your ideas but i feel if the show the aliya runbind away part, it will be drifting away from aliya's character. Coz she is not that type. She has Already given a thought to whatever she is going to do. Aliya is a very strong character and she is not the kind to regret her decisions after she herself has made them and ofcourse she is not the kind to run away. She has Already thought of what she wants and what she can do to make it happen and I feel showing all of this all over again will just be dragging everything
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

But I don't think suri ll accept, and I strongly believe again she ll.start her Chudail giri,πŸ˜† after few.days

Lol v r extremely BI scary to think positive coz of cvs n deir drama! !
Bechari suri mst be crying, logou ko meray achey honay pe yakken nahi araha!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I respect your ideas but i feel if the show the aliya runbind away part, it will be drifting away from aliya's character. Coz she is not that type. She has Already given a thought to whatever she is going to do. Aliya is a very strong character and she is not the kind to regret her decisions after she herself has made them and ofcourse she is not the kind to run away. She has Already thought of what she wants and what she can do to make it happen and I feel showing all of this all over again will just be dragging everything

Yes I agree wid yur point!!
Bt I dont want dem to show full crying drama!!
She is a strong gal...bt u know after getting divorce frm yur second husband, lyk dey cannot show her smiling over n happy!! Ya she ll be in one way as she ll get back to zain!! So I jst mean liitle emotions r needed, den dat later on suri n zain can woo her up!!
Now I really hope suri stays positive for longer!! Chudrail ka bahorsa nahi!! πŸ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Lol v r extremely BI scary to think positive coz of cvs n deir drama! !
Bechari suri mst be crying, logou ko meray achey honay pe yakken nahi araha!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but u know I'm in love with this sweet suri, I got a dream also, see I posted it in forum🀣
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but u know I'm in love with this sweet suri, I got a dream also, see I posted it in forum🀣

So u transferred frm zaya wonderland to suri's sweetness land!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I hope u dont get gal crush on her! ROFL!! πŸ˜†
I ll check yur dream post!! :)
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

So u transferred frm zaya wonderland to suri's sweetness land!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I hope u dont get gal crush on her! ROFL!! πŸ˜†
I ll check yur dream post!! :)

Ha ha, I have Girl crush too but only when she is sweetπŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaliyah has always been a FORGIVE AND FORGET TYPE person since the start...now that SURI has accepted her...I think the MAMI BHANJI bond has begun...
I would like to see all her truth come out...but I am sure aloo will forgive her and ZAIN well looking at the PRECAP I think he will to...LETS SEE WHAT CVS BRING UP...

And yes a ZAYA wedding...well this is what we PAGALS were waiting for all along...πŸ˜†...at least that point CVS should not disappoint us...