Hey Sara!! long time
one of my favorites
How they were flirting w/ each other pretending to be someone else
and ah I remb that. Aaliya's best friend cooker 🤣
hahahaa her bestie did help them coming closer during the redemption track😉😆

Ah those old ZaYalicious days...smth to cherish forever
thank u for sharing them :)

@bold, so true! See BI never fails to connect scenes from the past 😉😆

I loved this scene, what an adorable phase to their relationship I want this back! I want to see more of ZaYa's married life, forget the drama, negativity, 3rd angles. I want romance
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
u know what I am thinking. we all wanted them to show some loopholes in ZaYa's D and they disappointed us. what if they show that Zain and Aaliya's D never happened. If I am not wrong then 2nd talaaq happened I guess. What if Mr. Mahaan says he won't give 3rd one since he is turning negative. Man don't know, probably it won't do any damage control for earlier steps, but that gives some relief that ZaYa were married all along. I don't count the HN even though they brought it in the show. I only want ZaYa. They never gave us a mother twist u see. I also want a grand weeding all rtie.

I didn't want HN or Rehaan to turn negative b/c it's like showing contents of every other story. Since they showed HN, I don't give a damn if Rehaan turns negative, dies or commits suicide. Just get him out of the show. Since he seems to be a negative character, I won't be even surprise if he had a hand in Manu's death. I thought that at the very beginning too, but scrapped the thought later. U see in that way they can justify Nafeesa's character to some extent too. After all Rehaan is the scapegoat now. But I don't care if he is b/c they tried to tarnish Zain's character in order to fit this Mahaan Rehaan. Way to glorify him as Mahaan and all goody goody, but see they terribly failed. We ain't fools CVs. It's sad u learned it late. Plus who knows if he had an hand in ZaYa's D. I don't know man cud be anything. And if any kinda loopholes come out and if Rehaan knew all along. I am gonna kill Rehaan with my words.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

u know what I am thinking. we all wanted them to show some loopholes in ZaYa's D and they disappointed us. what if they show that Zain and Aaliya's D never happened. If I am not wrong then 2nd talaaq happened I guess. What if Mr. Mahaan says he won't give 3rd one since he is turning negative. Man don't know, probably it won't do any damage control for earlier steps, but that gives some relief that ZaYa were married all along. I don't count the HN even though they brought it in the show. I only want ZaYa. They never gave us a mother twist u see. I also want a grand weeding all rtie.

I didn't want HN or Rehaan to turn negative b/c it's like showing contents of every other story. Since they showed HN, I don't give a damn if Rehaan turns negative, dies or commits suicide. Just get him out of the show. Since he seems to be a negative character, I won't be even surprise if he had a hand in Manu's death. I thought that at the very beginning too, but scrapped the thought later. U see in that way they can justify Nafeesa's character to some extent too. After all Rehaan is the scapegoat now. But I don't care if he is b/c they tried to tarnish Zain's character in order to fit this Mahaan Rehaan. Way to glorify him as Mahaan and all goody goody, but see they terribly. We ain't fools CVs. It's sad u learned it late. Plus who knows if he had an hand in ZaYa's D. I don't know man cud be anything. And if any kinda loopholes come out and if Rehaan knew all along. I am gonna kill Rehaan with my words.

BINGO !! but shona it seems like there aren't any loopholes man 😭. in tonight episode it clearly shows that rehaan is gray and giving challenge to zain to come back and take aaliya and he was saying yeh teesra talak kb hoga kahan hogaa yeh time bateyaaaga 😭
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

@bold, so true! See BI never fails to connect scenes from the past 😉😆

I loved this scene, what an adorable phase to their relationship I want this back! I want to see more of ZaYa's married life, forget the drama, negativity, 3rd angles. I want romance

word 👍🏼
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Heyy lovely post! I just love this scene

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

wow kya din the wo jaldi wapas ajaye bs i miss d cute zaya kitkit

awww thank's guys 😳
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

BINGO !! but shona it seems like there aren't any loopholes man 😭. in tonight episode it clearly shows that rehaan is gray and giving challenge to zain to come back and take aaliya and he was saying yeh teesra talak kb hoga kahan hogaa yeh time bateyaaaga 😭

I still wish dere are some loopholes😭 then who needs ur 3rd T?? Just gulp it moron. Man I so wish the CVs give us some kinda mother twist. I don't even want Rehaan's shadow over ZaYa anymore.

wait what he said that?? do u mean he is gonna play with them now?? I gotta watch the epis soon then. I guess this track is coming to its climax.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I didn't want HN or Rehaan to turn negative b/c it's like showing contents of every other story. Since they showed HN, I don't give a damn if Rehaan turns negative, dies or commits suicide. Just get him out of the show. Since he seems to be a negative character, I won't be even surprise if he had a hand in Manu's death. I thought that at the very beginning too, but scrapped the thought later. U see in that way they can justify Nafeesa's character to some extent too. After all Rehaan is the scapegoat now. But I don't care if he is b/c they tried to tarnish Zain's character in order to fit this Mahaan Rehaan. Way to glorify him as Mahaan and all goody goody, but see they terribly failed. We ain't fools CVs. It's sad u learned it late. Plus who knows if he had an hand in ZaYa's D. I don't know man cud be anything. And if any kinda loopholes come out and if Rehaan knew all along. I am gonna kill Rehaan with my words.

That's the problem, CVs screwed up by not showing the loopholes that could have been used to void ZaYa's divorce and then to make it worse they literally forced Rehan down viewers throats. Rehan's character become so mahaan and it just did not work, viewers were not going to accept HN no matter how they tried to twist it.

None of us wanted to see Rehan go this route but after the damage that was done its come to the point where fans do not really care anymore how Rehan is written out, we just want ZaYa to reunite and for Rehan to leave with his kids and Grumpy.

CVs should have never toyed with ZaYa nor should they have been sidelined, it backfired and now look at the result, TRPs have never been so low that too consistently for three weeks.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

I still wish dere are some loopholes😭 then who needs ur 3rd T?? Just gulp it moron. Man I so wish the CVs give us some kinda mother twist. I don't even want Rehaan's shadow over ZaYa anymore.

wait what he said that?? do u mean he is gonna play with them now?? I gotta watch the epis soon then. I guess this track is coming to its climax.

Tabhi to bola , you should go and give a watch to it like episode from tuesday to friday . and yes that moron challenged our zain baby that come take aaliya within 48 hours . 😕and zain baby came to surriya that mom if i wont reach where aaliya is rehaan will take aaliya from me so surriya was like meri nafrat zain aaliya ko alag ni kr payi to rehaaan kya cheez hai , jaaao aaliya ko lekar aaao 🥳 🥳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's the problem, CVs screwed up by not showing the loopholes that could have been used to void ZaYa's divorce and then to make it worse they literally forced Rehan down viewers throats. Rehan's character become so mahaan and it just did not work, viewers were not going to accept HN no matter how they tried to twist it.

None of us wanted to see Rehan go this route but after the damage that was done its come to the point where fans do not really care anymore how Rehan is written out, we just want ZaYa to reunite and for Rehan to leave with his kids and Grumpy.

CVs should have never toyed with ZaYa nor should they have been sidelined, it backfired and now look at the result, TRPs have never been so low that too consistently for three weeks.

exactly they messed it up completely. I know since June we r dreading Rehaan's presence and CVs did the very same. It was never meant to work knowing us fans how much we crave for ZaYa. I hated the fact that they tried to butcher Zain's character just so they can make this Mahaan Rehaan appealing to us. And as u said they miserably failed. They shud have known better from our earlier reactions. and yeah there was no twist either, it was a simple plain way of ruining a brilliant show.

lol we do want his exit and his annoying kids too and grumpy😆

yup b/c this story is about Zain and Aaliya. They r the USP of this show. u don't side track the leads like that just so u can fit another character, who just entered mere 3 months ago. very wrong decision on Farhan's part. It's always ZaYa for us and will remain so. TRP was a hard slap to this track.

Now I don't want ZaYa to live under Rehaan's mercy. I don't want him to be the one, who will be doing a favor on ZaYa. Even though he is gonna leave. lol that's why I was thinking about the loopholes again...hopeless as ever. But if anything, I want them to fight for it. Because ZaYa r meant to be and they don't need any Rehaan to bring them together. I want CVs to clear it and make sure they send this message bfr he exits.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Tabhi to bola , you should go and give a watch to it like episode from tuesday to friday . and yes that moron challenged our zain baby that come take aaliya within 48 hours . 😕and zain baby came to surriya that mom if i wont reach where aaliya is rehaan will take aaliya from me so surriya was like meri nafrat zain aaliya ko alag ni kr payi to rehaaan kya cheez hai , jaaao aaliya ko lekar aaao 🥳 🥳

oh Sara I will...ur infos r making me all excited now.
I like Suchi and glad to know finally CVs r hinting a + sign to her character.
man way to go Suri "Best Dialogue ever"
Let's not forget what Suri did, but if she really turns positive then will think about it😆
just help us get a grand nikaah for ZaYa and I will forget ur the Chudail Suri for that time being..just keep siding with ZaYa🤣