Golden Moments Of ZAYA#20 Beewi-Shauhar Ki batien

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good evening guys . how are ya all . back again with another lovely moment of our own ZAYA AND today i will share ZAYA phone conversation . zain was working on site while Aaliya was in BV kitchen with his fav friends πŸ˜† . Guys if you wana watch this scene . go online and watch episode of 12th june 2014 . ⭐️

Zain;-) phone ringing , it was aaliya on phone , zain saying excuse me to one of employ as he was working πŸ˜‰

Aaliya ;-) Hai Handome kya ho raha hai ? πŸ˜ƒ

Zain;-) Lagta hai tumhara shauhar ghar pe nahi hai jaaneman ❀️

Aaliya;-) naam mat lo us boring aadmi ka hoga kisii site wite par achaa e hai hena tum btaao tumhaari bewwi kahan hai ? 😊

Zain;-) Beewi hogi aapne wahi do best freinds ke saath πŸ˜†

Aaliya;-) kaun se do best friends ? πŸ˜•

Zain;-) wahi kadhaai aur cooker πŸ˜‰

Aaliya;-) biting her fingers πŸ˜‰

Zain;-) tumhara shauhar to sirf boring hai , meri beewi ek number ki kanjoos aur makhichoos hai .ek papi {kiss} kya maang lo , aisa act krti hai jaise jannat maang li ho . isiliye to maine tumse setting ki hai . kyu ki mujhe jo chaihiye wo sirf tum de skti ho , jahan b , kabi bhi , kaise b 😳

Aaliya;-) she is putting an act . "throwing phone " but smile lovingly at zain's talk πŸ˜›

Zain;-) Jab tum jaisi dil-rooba, dil nashi aur Hot ladki ho to Beewi hone ki kya jaroorat ❀️

Aaliya ;-) Oh hello Mr. Zain Abdullah wapas aapni aaukaat pe ajaao . back to reality . kaisi baatein krlete ho tum πŸ˜• tumhe agar kisi aur ladki ki saath chance mila na to... 😲

Zain;-) mai to krunga so krunga , tum kya krogi ? πŸ˜‰

Aaliya ;-) hmmm mai , mai kya krungi ? mai bhopal chali jaaungi

Zain;-) sits there with cup of tea in his hand , Pakka bataao ? fir to mera kaaam aaaur b asaan hojaayega πŸ˜†

Aaliya ;-) OH zara poori baat sun to lo , ammi abbu ki paas nahi . sidhe babban miyaan ke paas

Zain;-) was about to split tea and stood up "worried" . yeh babban miyaan kaun hai ? πŸ˜•

Aaliya;-) in kitchen . holding a very sharp knife , bhopal mein sab se badi chaakuoan ki dukaan hai unki . itni tez daaar waali chaaaku lekar aaungi na ki ek hi baaar mein kaam tamaam , sara masla wahi pe khatam . kyu phattu ? nikal gyi hawa ? πŸ˜†

Zain;-) Nahi . yakeen hogya aaj ki tum hi meri soul-mate ho ❀️

Aaliya;-) Giggles 😳

Zain;-) By the way yeh babban miya ka adress mujhe bhi dete jana . ho skta hai aaage chal kr mujhe b inki zaroorat pade πŸ˜†

while aaliya having a little frown and zain smirking πŸ˜† ❀️

Song For today's Post [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpIdoaaPa6U[/YOUTUBE]
Jeene Laga Hoon Pehle Se Zyada_Pehle Se Zyada Tum Pe Marne Laga Hoon__Main Mera Dil Aur Tum Ho Yahaan__Fir Kyun Ho Palkein Jhukaye Waha.__Tum Saahasee Pehle Dekha Nahin...Tum Isse Pehle The Jane Kahaan. 😳

Well enjoy you guys. will be back with another moment . keep cherishing
Until then ❀️ πŸ€— Peace out xoxo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sara!! long time
one of my favorites
How they were flirting w/ each other pretending to be someone else
and ah I remb that. Aaliya's best friend cooker 🀣
hahahaa her bestie did help them coming closer during the redemption trackπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ah those old ZaYalicious days...smth to cherish forever
thank u for sharing them :)
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Hey Sara!! long time
one of my favorites
How they were flirting w/ each other pretending to be someone else
and ah I remb that. Aaliya's best friend cooker 🀣
hahahaa her bestie did help them coming closer during the redemption trackπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ah those old ZaYalicious days...smth to cherish forever
thank u for sharing them :)

janab where were you man ?

Indeed they were awesome moments . πŸ˜† . how cute they are thou . totally adorbs ❀️
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

janab where were you man ?

Indeed they were awesome moments . πŸ˜† . how cute they are thou . totally adorbs ❀️

this is my special trait πŸ˜† I visit one or 2 days and go gayeb for weeks or month
not my fault though, uni, job and with everything else life gets too hectic. time nehi milat. u know once u come here, u get stuck and don't wanna leave. I still try to give short visits. This time it was after long though.

how r ya? watching BI. wondering shud I watch it or not?? Rehaan's negativity is all over the place now. Thanks to the spoilers.

yup the best time of BI. cuteness personified. hope we get those days back. I know CVs damaged many things, but hope at least we get to see scenes like this when the reunion happens.

I am laughing thinking when Zain called her Kanjoos. All he needs is a kiss from herπŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

this is my special trait πŸ˜† I visit one or 2 days and go gayeb for weeks or month
not my fault though, uni, job and with everything else life gets too hectic. time nehi milat. u know once u come here, u get stuck and don't wanna leave. I still try to give short visits. This time it was after long though.

how r ya? watching BI. wondering shud I watch it or not?? Rehaan's negativity is all over the place now. Thanks to the spoilers.

yup the best time of BI. cuteness personified. hope we get those days back. I know CVs damaged many things, but hope at least we get to see scenes like this when the reunion happens.

I am laughing thinking when Zain called her Kanjoos. All he needs is a kiss from herπŸ˜†

well same applies to me . working late nights now a days , surgeries keeping us on roll 24/7 sleeping in the morning for 4-5 hours then uthoo aur BI dekhoo aur ajaao forum mean πŸ˜† , well m good thanks for asking. i hope u doing well to . hows weather there ?

you should watching by now man. m telling you go and watch from monday , well if u want u can watch these last 3 episodes. zaya in one frame as detective team . 😳 . and about rehaaan he should die in bawdi after 3rd talak with his khaandaaan πŸ˜†

you see this boy zain , every girl out there should get this kind of hubby πŸ˜†
zooombie thumbnail

well same applies to me . working late nights now a days , surgeries keeping us on roll 24/7 sleeping in the morning for 4-5 hours then uthoo aur BI dekhoo aur ajaao forum mean πŸ˜† , well m good thanks for asking. i hope u doing well to . hows weather there ?

you should watching by now man. m telling you go and watch from monday , well if u want u can watch these last 3 episodes. zaya in one frame as detective team . 😳 . and about rehaaan he should die in bawdi after 3rd talak with his khaandaaan πŸ˜†

you see this boy zain , every girl out there should get this kind of hubby πŸ˜†

I see life is really tough indeed. It goes for all of us one way or the other
don't talk abt sleep man. I know how it feels, it seems we all r pretty much deprived of sleep. I even walk into classes w/o 0 sleep, but u don't wanna do that especially if u r involved in a surgery. But I know how it goes. when u r busy in life, it's hard to catch proper sleep.

u r welcome dear. the weather is pretty gud, sometimes it's little windy, but we also get to see sunshine. We r yet to step into those snowy days🀒 btw be safe, the ebola virus is on its way to become even worse I guess. getting prepared for it as medical person?? I forgot which part of USA u r in. lol we r getting off topic. I think we shud scarp or smth. but 1st add u in my friend's list.

oh really?? so it's safe to watch now. man I even stopped reading wu, but has gud grip about storyline. it's just even Rehaan's sight bothers me to death. oh my babies in one frame. Wasn't that supposed to be always?? I hate CVs for doing this. I am glad they r trying to rectify their mistakes, but I will never forgive them for this stupid and totally unwanted track.

I guess I will watch as u r suggesting. starting from last 3 epis. u know I still have a little hope except that 3rd talak.πŸ˜• yeah btw he can go to wherever he wants...idiot 😑

ah girl u r drooling right now naπŸ˜‰

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

I see life is really tough indeed. It goes for all of us one way or the other
don't talk abt sleep man. I know how it feels, it seems we all r pretty much deprived of sleep. I even walk into classes w/o 0 sleep, but u don't wanna do that especially if u r involved in a surgery. But I know how it goes. when u r busy in life, it's hard to catch proper sleep.

u r welcome dear. the weather is pretty gud, sometimes it's little windy, but we also get to see sunshine. We r yet to step into those snowy days🀒 btw be safe, the ebola virus is on its way to become even worse I guess. getting prepared for it as medical person?? I forgot which part of USA u r in. lol we r getting off topic. I think we shud scarp or smth. but 1st add u in my friend's list.

oh really?? so it's safe to watch now. man I even stopped reading wu, but has gud grip about storyline. it's just even Rehaan's sight bothers me to death. oh my babies in one frame. Wasn't that supposed to be always?? I hate CVs for doing this. I am glad they r trying to rectify their mistakes, but I will never forgive them for this stupid and totally unwanted track.

I guess I will watch as u r suggesting. starting from last 3 epis.

dont ask i barely sleeping from past months , this night shifts are really killing . but this career is hard you need to cope up with every aspect , it wont be matter that u sleeping or no 😭. last week i came home after 9 hours , and aaate hi i passed out where as i slept for 38 minutes then mom came in room well kiddo your cousin is in emergency and you getting calls and there i reach in night pj's and when i reach there whole cousin family freaking out and then did surgery came back after 10 hours , you see now 😭 and this BI uppar se , it killed us from last two weeks . itnaa torcher 😑. but hopefully things going right now

shona you know the fans outrage and trp helped farhaan to get his head from this daamn dark freakinggg effing tunnel . nah to he shouldn't been backing up this soon. he changed storyline a little and going on past face. and next week there will be reunion and so hoping and crossing fingers for our babies grand wedding celebrations , adding to the fact bhaanji ki maami is positive. and m loving mami ki bhaaanji and mami jodi 😳
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy lovely post! I just love this scene
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow kya din the wo jaldi wapas ajaye bs i miss d cute zaya kitkit
zooombie thumbnail

dont ask i barely sleeping from past months , this night shifts are really killing . but this career is hard you need to cope up with every aspect , it wont be matter that u sleeping or no 😭. last week i came home after 9 hours , and aaate hi i passed out where as i slept for 38 minutes then mom came in room well kiddo your cousin is in emergency and you getting calls and there i reach in night pj's and when i reach there whole cousin family freaking out and then did surgery came back after 10 hours , you see now 😭 and this BI uppar se , it killed us from last two weeks . itnaa torcher 😑. but hopefully things going right now

shona you know the fans outrage and trp helped farhaan to get his head from this daamn dark freakinggg effing tunnel . nah to he shouldn't been backing up this soon. he changed storyline a little and going on past face. and next week there will be reunion and so hoping and crossing fingers for our babies grand wedding celebrations , adding to the fact bhaanji ki maami is positive. and m loving mami ki bhaaanji and mami jodi 😳

yeah I know no one cares if u sleeping or not. when u r building a careers it becomes little of importance and u gotta do what u gotta do.
oh I hope ur cousin is doing well now. btw u also take care. I hope ur shifts go back to day time soon. with time even I can feel the lack of sleep is affecting my health. I understand, just get sleep whenever u can. and talking abt BI, tell me more. Last 2 weeks were worst days of BI. That's why I totally stopped watching, I was so pissed. On top I had my 1st set of midterms. So yeah bad timing for all os us...and all thanks to CVs.

oh yeah sure I know. After all I am one of those crazy fans, who opposed it from the time when it didn't even appear onscreenπŸ˜† he his so called dark tunnel. He needed this lesson b/c he was taking us for granted and doing whatever he wanted to do. Sticking to ur story is one thins and being adamant is another while in the process ur ruing the essence of the show with open eyes. I read the articles. I a little at ease that finally we r seeing some light as u mentioned.