What an about turn!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Rehan's character assassination is complete...as much as I disliked this guy coming in between zain n Aliya n that second nikaah...it was really difficult to believe that a guy who had only good intention at heart right from the introductory scene will turn out to be such a creep...was impossible to tolerate him onscreen today...also, couldn't they find a better girl as rida...the actress was hilarious in her scene n the entire act was so boring that I forwarded most of it...harshad did a fab job in the last scene...n it is a welcome relief to find suraiyya positive...she must also be tired of spewing venom all these months...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly if they never dragged this whole HN track this far and elongated as much as possible, Rehan could have taken a positive exist from the show, leaving the way he entered.
However, with the dramatic drop of TRP, the Heads are reacting as rapidly as possible, but than again only if they had listened before

I dont blame NS for this since he clearly was promised a lead role however after ten months only Harshad aka Zain is going to be accepted as doing the heroic actions/deeds. I mean Rehan did save ZaYa numerous times but it made Zain look like outright brainless fool which was not being liked by majority of the fans.

If the Heads werent so stubborn and taking advantage of the fans, they would have understood this long ago and this sudden change of Rehan would have not taken place.

Being completely honest, I am actually enjoying the whole negative/grey or paradoxical side of Rehan as I am one of the fans who were rather incredibly irritated when Zain was constantly shown as statue, standing there just listening when he should have been the one figuring everything out. Go figure this was very much expected.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
I actually liked zain n his portrayal by harshad all thruout...even during the separation...it was needed for him to understand Aliya's worth...but then rehan leaving everything n going to Hyderabad was just too difficult to digest...kaun aisa karta hai yaar...when usman was alive, rehan was always the one helping strangers also...toh ab woh zain jiske woh Aliya se zyada kareeb tha...ussey samjhana ke banaya Aliya ke saath Hyderabad chala Gaya...nonsensical track by cvs IMO...n then of course the whole halala stuff...bilal se honey dete halala nikaah...par nahi rehan ko Mahaan banaya phir...aur ab achanak se uske shortcomings with rida, n Aliya ke saath revenge Aaj...just shoddy write up, if u ask me...
As far as nandish being promised second lead as per the news reports, I'll just say the show didn't need a second lead so if he was promised that, what can I say...coz mere Kahne se Kya ukhad jayega anyways 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I actually liked zain n his portrayal by harshad all thruout...even during the separation...it was needed for him to understand Aliya's worth...but then rehan leaving everything n going to Hyderabad was just too difficult to digest...kaun aisa karta hai yaar...when usman was alive, rehan was always the one helping strangers also...toh ab woh zain jiske woh Aliya se zyada kareeb tha...ussey samjhana ke banaya Aliya ke saath Hyderabad chala Gaya...nonsensical track by cvs IMO...n then of course the whole halala stuff...bilal se honey dete halala nikaah...par nahi rehan ko Mahaan banaya phir...aur ab achanak se uske shortcomings with rida, n Aliya ke saath revenge Aaj...just shoddy write up, if u ask me...

As far as nandish being promised second lead as per the news reports, I'll just say the show didn't need a second lead so if he was promised that, what can I say...coz mere Kahne se Kya ukhad jayega anyways 😆

I meant how they were numerous incidents where Rehan figured the truth out and shedded light upon it i.e. the Zubair case. Zain never said anything afterwards, he literally just stood there like a statue.

The redemption track is completely a different story. that was needed for Zain to acknowledge Aaliyah that he has truly changed, everything about him and related to him has changed.

Exactly, Rehans character was introduced horribly IMO, his character really was all over the place to begin with. Not just that, Aaliyah and her parents blindly trusted him, umm why? he literally just had begun working with Zain and all of a sudden he got this close.

Him being promised was ridiculously foolish considering it was a fail. They literally stuffed him everywhere Zain was like WHY? I.e the kitchen scene, the bulldozer scene, unnecessary. I cant wait till he says his final good byes.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was really hoping that Rehaan stayed positive and made an exit but alas it's not so. I just binged watched the last 2 weeks and was shocked to see at the rapid pace things were happening. Now that you talk about the TRP..I looked at it and it's 1.1 and the lowest of all colors shows. 😭
I was really enjoying the quick pace now, thinking that they want to unite Zaya quickly but now this...
They outright made Rehaan negative, so if he doesn't talaq then they are probably gonna just kill him off...
Pr1yanka thumbnail
I'll be back focussing just on cute zaya moments n ignore rehan...just like I skipped the halala nikaah episodes n avoided myself a heartburn...😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Pri! Well you already know how I feel. The CVs messed around too much with his character and he never made much sense, from being Zain's "bhai" to Aaliya's friend and falling for her. The CVs did a complete 180 after the halala nikaah flopped! You see so much was being rewritten with his character but given the damage that was done with that track, his character assassination does not make much of a difference to the majority of viewers. Fans are just anxious for his track to end so ZaYa can reunite. The TRPs are in desperate need of a rise, its sad to see numbers so low when we used to have twice that number.

As for Suraiya, initially it was weird but now I'm loving her scenes with Aaliya. They can leave the plotting and scheming to Zarina while showing some character growth with Suraiya. Fans can now see Suraiya and Aaliya bond for a change instead of the constant scheming which really got her nowhere, eventually she would have to accept defeat or lose Zain forever.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am ready to tolerate anything... I just want him out of BI, along with his bacha party... that family id annoying as hell