Suraiya Accepts Defeat .. Rehan Turns Grey

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so the episode wasn't awesome but it was not bad either, I found it to be decent and the track is indeed moving forward.

While initially Suraiya's change of heart towards Aaliya was odd to see, I'm actually loving her scenes these days. I liked the way she showed concern for Aaliya after learning about the domestic violence complaint against Rehan, the way she joined ZaYa's hands together and the precap where she accepted defeat that no matter what she did she couldn't break ZaYa apart was awesome! Looks like her positive streak won't be temporary after all

As for Rehan, this change may seem sudden but when you think about it his character never made much sense to begin with. The CVs went all over the place with him and honestly speaking, I'm glad they dropped the whole mahaan character because lets face it no one can be that generous in real life. Rehan being grey shaded at least makes him look more realistic and provides the necessary drama for the third talaaq since it was obvious the final talaaq was never going to be a smooth one.

I'm actually looking forward to next week, finally it seems there will be light at the end of this dark tunnel, it is just a matter of how that remains to be seen. I remember SBS reporting about Zain saving Aaliya but before I used to think they were referring to that MU ZaYa had about Rehan kidnapping Bilal but now I think this is what they were talking about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Decent for me as well... even i thought that Suri's change would be temporary... i even made a post about her being an addict... lol, but I am happy I was wrong... she really did change. Loved that scene where she puts Aaliya's hand in Zain's... maamoo yaad aagaye thay... onke tou armaan reh gaye thay aisa nazaara dekhnay k :(
Didn't like that Zain stopped when Rehaan gestured him to... and he just let him take his MEZ away... and Aaliya just went with him, she could've stayed back! I guess it all happened so that rehaan's true color would surface, he has already angered Zain, now looking at the precap, i hope he really does kidnap Aaliya and Zain saves her and rehaan could be proven guilty to the court. Then he and his bacha party can go ruin some other show for all I care, just not BI
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post mandy . yes epsiode wasnt that awesome but some awesome moments were there to cherish , when surriya got to know the truth from lawyer she immediately shows concern that aaliya should go at her parents house,when she gave aaliya's hand in zain's and not to forget her positive streak gona strike more now as she will be the one that our zaya will get married soon . ❤️ will love to see , happiness again at BV

so rehaaan miyaa turns gray , still lots of things to come in picture how and why he saying all those dialogues to zain . seems like power packed episodes next week and talak happening soon . i want rehaaan's dulhaaayi by zain 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Decent for me as well... even i thought that Suri's change would be temporary... i even made a post about her being an addict... lol, but I am happy I was wrong... she really did change. Loved that scene where she puts Aaliya's hand in Zain's... maamoo yaad aagaye thay... onke tou armaan reh gaye thay aisa nazaara dekhnay k :(

Didn't like that Zain stopped when Rehaan gestured him to... and he just let him take his MEZ away... and Aaliya just went with him, she could've stayed back! I guess it all happened so that rehaan's true color would surface, he has already angered Zain, now looking at the precap, i hope he really does kidnap Aaliya and Zain saves her and rehaan could be proven guilty to the court. Then he and his bacha party can go ruin some other show for all I care, just not BI

I'm glad Suraiya has changed, how long were they going to show her being the villain in their story? There was not much left for her to do to break them up anyways plus she knows she stands to lose Zain forever if she dares to still hate Aaliya despite the truth coming out.

Agreed, I think that scene was purposely done to stretch this into next week and create more drama before the third talaaq. Rehan is obviously upto no good based on the way he taunted Zain and the precap, interested to see how his character exits. I just hope his kids stay with Grumpy and stay far away from ZaYa.

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post mandy . yes epsiode wasnt that awesome but some awesome moments were there to cherish , when surriya got to know the truth from lawyer she immediately shows concern that aaliya should go at her parents house,when she gave aaliya's hand in zain's and not to forget her positive streak gona strike more now as she will be the one that our zaya will get married soon . ❤️ will love to see , happiness again at BV

so rehaaan miyaa turns gray , still lots of things to come in picture how and why he saying all those dialogues to zain . seems like power packed episodes next week and talak happening soon . i want rehaaan's dulhaaayi by zain 😆

We all want some happiness to return at BV and the timing is perfect. Suraiya should do something grand for ZaYa especially since she knows how much these two have suffered. It would be great if our wishes were granted about a grand nikaah for ZaYa, they deserve it.

Rehan creeped me out the way he taunted Zain, I fear what he may do to Aaliya but I am sure Zain will reach before any harm comes to her. I believe this is what SBS was talking about a few weeks ago. Hopefully Zain will get to punch Rehan, even if it is just once. I want to see a repeat of what he did to Malik 😉

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding post :)
I am loving this mami and bhanji jodi how I wish Mamu could see this but anyway I am loving how Suraiya complete lost faith from Aaliya is returning back the same way.
Looking forward to next week hopefully reunion is not far.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Mandy! I thought the epi was decent too! Suraiyya is good! I mean I can already imagine Zain calling Aliya Maami ki Bhanji! *haha*

as for Rehan the 180 degree turn is abrupt nonetheless it's important to wrap up the track! What was the SBS spoiler exactly? But the moment I saw Rehan giving Zain dhamki and Zain tightening his fist and his face all red, I was reminded of Mallik! I dunno if it will happen or not but it's my wish to see a Mallik epi re-telecast for Rehan as well!

I'll just say that even though Zain was red with rage in the PS, he cudnt hv done much when Rehan dragged Aliya away nor cud hv Aliya done much bcz Rehan indeed has this halala shadi ka ikka in his hand! I want things back to normal minus tunnels,abyss n other infrastructural disasters lurking on the show since June! High time to get positivity back. Hoping a dramatic climax will wrap up this halala track forever n we will have a good n happy diwali
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Mandy...hru...I have it say I love suspense drama but ek episode mein hi Rafa dafa kar diya...thodi aur jasoosi karate dono se...I kinda liked that...anyways...woh rida ko dekhkar I was lol-ing all thruout...ajeeb dialogues, scene, act...n then of course achanak se rehan negative...shuru se super positive then an about turn all of a sudden...😆 Khair...Atleast Aliya n zain have no mu...so I'm looking forward o their scenes
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Outstanding post :)

I am loving this mami and bhanji jodi how I wish Mamu could see this but anyway I am loving how Suraiya complete lost faith from Aaliya is returning back the same way.
Looking forward to next week hopefully reunion is not far.

It looks like soon Aaliya will be adding to the list of nicknames, I'm just loving her bond with Suraiya. Aaliya has been through so much, its about time she got Suraiya's love and support.

Originally posted by: titleepari

Lovely post Mandy! I thought the epi was decent too! Suraiyya is good! I mean I can already imagine Zain calling Aliya Maami ki Bhanji! *haha*

as for Rehan the 180 degree turn is abrupt nonetheless it's important to wrap up the track! What was the SBS spoiler exactly? But the moment I saw Rehan giving Zain dhamki and Zain tightening his fist and his face all red, I was reminded of Mallik! I dunno if it will happen or not but it's my wish to see a Mallik epi re-telecast for Rehan as well!

I'll just say that even though Zain was red with rage in the PS, he cudnt hv done much when Rehan dragged Aliya away nor cud hv Aliya done much bcz Rehan indeed has this halala shadi ka ikka in his hand! I want things back to normal minus tunnels,abyss n other infrastructural disasters lurking on the show since June! High time to get positivity back. Hoping a dramatic climax will wrap up this halala track forever n we will have a good n happy diwali

Haha! Those were my thoughts too which is why I said Aaliya is going to get a new nickname. Maami Ki Bhanji, why not she already has the initials for it 😆

It was obvious CVs were taking a turn with Rehan's character given how controlling he was towards Aaliya but I say bring it on! I will take this grey character any day to him being mahaan and having ShaLam have him on a pedestal. I wonder what they would say about him now, would they still want someone like him for their daughter? A man who controls and threatens?

I am hoping we get a Happy Diwali and SBS is right, I mean how long more can they stretch what has been the most hated track in the history of BI? The TRPs at a record low for three weeks straight, PH has to know their show is in danger and this cannot continue much longer. I feel this track will wrap up in the coming week.

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Hey Mandy...hru...I have it say I love suspense drama but ek episode mein hi Rafa dafa kar diya...thodi aur jasoosi karate dono se...I kinda liked that...anyways...woh rida ko dekhkar I was lol-ing all thruout...ajeeb dialogues, scene, act...n then of course achanak se rehan negative...shuru se super positive then an about turn all of a sudden...😆 Khair...Atleast Aliya n zain have no mu...so I'm looking forward o their scenes

Hey Pri, was wondering if you watched the epi. LOL I didn't pay much attention to Rehan and Rida's scenes, like you I am just focused on ZaYa. I'm so glad there are no MU between them and they are working together, same goes for Aaliya and Suraiya. I feared Suraiya would MU her after Rehan's second divorce but she now knows better.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
surraiya positivity is love to see i always her to be positive as she looks amazing as positive person n d way she showed concern fr aliya dat ws lyk aww nw i'm looking fr faceoff b/w zain n rehaan which i always wanted i'm looking forward to d epi bt dis surraiya positivity is temporary or permanent yet to see as zain said in kanpur iv dat agr surraiya positive ho jaegi to shw band ho jaega bt i dnt wnt shw to end plzzz surraiya cn b bck to plotting aftr zaya reunion would love dat
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

surraiya positivity is love to see i always her to be positive as she looks amazing as positive person n d way she showed concern fr aliya dat ws lyk aww nw i'm looking fr faceoff b/w zain n rehaan which i always wanted i'm looking forward to d epi bt dis surraiya positivity is temporary or permanent yet to see as zain said in kanpur iv dat agr surraiya positive ho jaegi to shw band ho jaega bt i dnt wnt shw to end plzzz surraiya cn b bck to plotting aftr zaya reunion would love dat

When she showed concern for Aaliya I told my mom look how much she has changed, the old Suraiya would not have done that but here right away her thoughts were about Aaliya not being safe. I really hope her positivity stays around at least until ZaYa remarry, let their remarriage go peacefully

I am really looking forward to Zain and Rehan's face off its about time we got one. Rehan's dialogues were concerning but the precap just gave me positive vibes. When someone like Suraiya could not keep ZaYa apart, Rehan is nothing in front of her. Rehan can try but he will fail. Aaliya is a fighter and with Zain and Allah on her side, he cannot harm her.