Smelling the same old wine in this new bottle..

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As usual mera dimag nonsense cheeze notice kiya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why does Shobha wear the same saree always when she visits Samarth in jail? let me think, yeh koi jail ka uniform toh nahi??!!!..

I know this was shot at the same time of her previous visit only... but, someone responsible for this!!!! Please notice these small things and let not repeat again...

I dont know whom to blame for this MIL getting bigger negative role and Tarun ka gaddari wala tracks... and these new promos are only strengthening my predictions

I did not like Vikram today... Sorry Vikram!! ek din mein aapke phangiri ko divorce kar diya maine... you are getting on to my nerves now... It was not needed at all to give that book in the middle of the night by honking in front of some body's house!!!
I did not find any difference between Vikram making remarks standing in the middle of the road and Tarun's bro chedofy girls...

And yes! Vikram did it again... He is in his element only in the middle of the road and in front of his car!! This is third time in a row... whenever he had to give some "piece" of his mind to Shobha, it always was in front of the car and in the middle of the road!!! hmmm... what to say!

Edited by mudraswathi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love the emoticons u have used for Tarun & Shobha's MIL is so funny !!
I liked Shobha's green saree yes I think she repeated the same one when she went to meet Samarth !!
But that Tarun & Ajay are evil comical too !! The dialogues are funny i would say!!
Its like that Shakti Kapoor evil funny acts ( with due respect to him )
And Ajay I find him actually a cartoon
πŸ˜†
Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I dont know whom to blame for this MIL getting bigger negative role and Tarun ka gaddari wala tracks... and these new promos are only strengthening my predictions

My thoughts bang on Mudraji after I saw the promo. Why more weight-age to the saas than the guy who leaked military secrets and had a series of women walking in and out of his life?? Or Tarun and his brother?? Or Garima and her future plans?? Or Vikram and his coffee shop?? Or Shobha's new life as a working woman?? I mean last night's epi didn't even have dang ka office scene. and the promo only makes me want to
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I still love Vik..ka dialogue maartha hai...shall complete the rest of my worship on Sunday evening...have to rush...to mom's place
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I still love Vik..ka dialogue maartha hai...shall complete the rest of my worship on Sunday evening...have to rush...to mom's place

Enjoy Vidi πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Love the emoticons u have used for Tarun & Shobha's MIL is so funny !!
I liked Shobha's green saree yes I think she repeated the same one when she went to meet Samarth !!
But that Tarun & Ajay are evil comical too !! The dialogues are funny i would say!!
Its like that Shakti Kapoor evil funny acts ( with due respect to him )

And Ajay I find him actually a cartoon
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†..

@blue.. yes.. me too felt that.πŸ˜†..
Shanti, I am planning to start Fun series here in this forum. what do you say?

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

My thoughts bang on Mudraji after I saw the promo. Why more weight-age to the saas than the guy who leaked military secrets and had a series of women walking in and out of his life?? Or Tarun and his brother?? Or Garima and her future plans?? Or Vikram and his coffee shop?? Or Shobha's new life as a working woman?? I mean last night's epi didn't even have dang ka office scene. and the promo only makes me want to

Bang on!!! yesterday's episode was just repetition of previous days... and nothing much to analyse even... truly, there was only one Vibha scene.. that too Vik honking in front of Shobha's house... Day by day, he is becoming teenager .
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Wow enjoy... see you tomorrow..

I am planning something hereπŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Bang on!!! yesterday's episode was just repetition of previous days... and nothing much to analyse even... truly, there was only one Vibha scene.. that too Vik honking in front of Shobha's house... Day by day, he is becoming teenager .

Teenager with his car-naamein to grab the attention of the girl he has a crush on. Although he seriously needs to work on the methodology and technique πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Looking fwd to your fun series Mudraji...