Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ZaYa didn't put Rehan in jail. The court wanted Rehan to be investigated for abetment to suicide of Rida which is mandatory if the woman commits suicide within 7 years of marriage. Same goes with the dowry harassment cases. Just like Suri was acquitted of the crime (although it looked illogical to be honest because even if Rida jumped in front of Suri's car on purpose,Suri still failed to inform the police or taking the victim to hospital..so the hit was unintended,on the ''run'' part she is still guilty. But the cvs are in such a hurry to wrap up this track logic is gone for a toss 😉) I'm sure Rehan's lawyer too would be able to prove his innocence if he is innocent.It's common for all defense lawyers to use the weak points of his opponents and Suri's lawyer did the same. As a lawyer himself Rehan would know this better.
Post natal depression is a well recognised illness that may lead to suicide,so I would have felt sympathy for Rehan..but the last minute stunt he pulled out regarding the third talaaq and driving Aaliya to suicide as well,that sympathy evaporated then and there.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plz state in which scene did Aliya or Zain accused Rehan of killing Ridha or blame him for her death.they collected the proofs that were there they didn't just make it up.
On the basis of the evidence present the judge ordered Rehan's arrest which is normal.
If Rehan was such a gud husband how did he not know he's wife's condition and if he did why is he refusing to accept it now.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dude ever since the talaak episode... scratch that... ever since the "Allah he tou haafiz hai" episode, I have doubted his character having shades of gray... he was brought in to be negative, Aaliya's first instincts about him were right... his character was always a mystery to me... he always wore this poker face, if u go back a few episodes and watch carefully.
Besides, how are ZaYa wrong here, they never said anything against him in the court, all they did was prove rida had suicidal thoughts, then woh pagal judge ne rehaan ko saza sunadi that too before anything was proved... ZaYa were upset about it too, that's why they went to the police station.
And what kind of a lawyer is he... doesn't even know his basic rights, he wasn't proven guilty, thus the judge couldn't just announce him that. Yet, he didn't fight for himself, and now he's doubting ZaYa. A lawyer has to be very rational, and rehaan was everything but.

Rida having suicidal thoughts didn't give Suri a right to leave her dying though... yes, i know Zareena forcefully took her away from the crime scene, but she was no kid, she had her own mind... she is as much guilty as zareena to the law
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
s.star thumbnail
Agree. Seems zaya have memory loss when it comes to suraya and what she did. Everything is forgiven in an instant. Whereas poor rehan...they basically just stabbed him in the back.
P.S. I was a zaya fan but very much supporting rehan now even if they turn him into the villain.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jjnn

Sorry but I disagree. And this has nothing to do with me being a ZaYa fan.
If u look at it objectively..ZaYa were not at all responsible for Rehan going to jail.
Aaliya saw Rida's fb account, she spoke to Grumpy and Rehan, Suraiya's lawyer found out abt the police complaint Rida had filed, Aaliya must've informed Suraiya's lawyer abt Rida suffering from depression..
These facts were presented in court and the judge only ordered an investigation on Rehan..in all this, where did ZaYa blame Rehan? They just put forward facts to show how Suri was not responsible. In no way did they accuse Rehan.
So I don't get how do they become selfish?

Exactly, neither Zain nor Aaliya ever said Rehan was responsible for Rida's death it was Suraiya's attorney who informed them about the domestic violence complaint and it was the judge who decided to further investigate the matter. Zain and Aaliya never blamed Rehan and once again it is Rehan who is making himself look negative in their eyes, the way he pulled Aaliya out of there and returned to taunt Zain, so what exactly are they supposed to think of him? Is Zain supposed to sit back while Aaliya's life may be in danger? Zain and Aaliya are not being selfish here
minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.star

Agree. Seems zaya have memory loss when it comes to suraya and what she did. Everything is forgiven in an instant. Whereas poor rehan...they basically just stabbed him in the back.

P.S. I was a zaya fan but very much supporting rehan now even if they turn him into the villain.

i agree with you
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i'm not interested to be in #Let Act Mahan Team..!!!😳😳
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

sorry i'm not interested to be in #Let Act Mahan Team..!!!😳😳

rehaan is nt d bechara pls wo itna hi mahan hota to according to rehan aliya zain sent him jail to talaq de deta last wala bt he didn't gave d last talaq n wo pyar which he had fr rida vanished in a moment he didn't killed rida chalo agreed bt he knws dat n zaya dey presented d proof in front of grumpy n aliya told rehann everythng dat wt she found abt rida n confronted him it ws nt lyk dat d presented d proof jst lyk dat rehan knw abt d proof bt nw he hs acting negative which he ws actually a grey shade he ws nt mahan never so plz stop blaming zaya as wen dey were searching fr proof also den at d spot rehan came .rehan knw everything so zaya never back stabbed him its rehan who dnt wnt believe dat rida ws mentally ill n comitted sucide n d court jst said dat he might hve created d reason fr her sucide so were zaya is at fault .rehan is a creep
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay as much as ZaYa are crazy in love and would anything to be together, they are NOT SELFISH. They would never want their dear ones to suffer because of them and I know this because I have watched the show since the beginning and I know what my ZaYa are. They do what is right and if somebody does wrong, let it be anone, they would make sure they deserve the punishment they get
Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well it was just my opinion. If he is the culprit behind Ridha's death then I understand, but if he stays positive character then I fully support Rehan and his cause for not giving third talaq.