Rehaan Responsible for Rida's Murder ??

mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guyzz... I have a Spoiler for u all so thought I should share with u all

Well I dont know whether the news I have received is true or not😕 but if it is to be believed, Rehaan is the real culprit behind Rida's(his wife) Murder. He was present when the accident happen and it was actually him who pushed Rida in front of Suraiya's car.

If this news is true, I think the story 👎🏼 is turning into old "Balaji telefilms types" show 🤪 where anybody could turn villain all of a sudden after being portrait as a very good and innocent character 😒.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_akdha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mustafa786

Hi guyzz... I have a Spoiler for u all so thought I should share with u all

Well I dont know whether the news I have received is true or not😕 but if it is to be believed, Rehaan is the real culprit behind Rida's(his wife) Murder. He was present when the accident happen and it was actually him who pushed Rida in front of Suraiya's car.

If this news is true, I think the story 👎🏼 is turning into old "Balaji telefilms types" show 🤪 where anybody could turn villain all of a sudden after being portrait as a very good and innocent character 😒.

I agree with u...this is very unfair to gain the trps they can make anyone villain this is so wrong and rehan being a innocent charecter now they will show how wrong he was...and if rida is nt being a mental stable girl then what is rehan's fault in it..😡
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder why did rehaan kill. I thought he helped ZaYa reunite and he care his kids as good nice father and care his father in law for 4 years! I think may Rida had an affair, she wanted leave him.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe it to be true... not necessarily the "pushing part", but definitely the "him being behind it" part
rv_annie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe zarina or bilal might have done the accident and she took suraiya on the same road also diverting her attention from road by talking to her