Aaliya And Zain Join Forces To Find Out What Happened To Rida.

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

The new chapter in Colors Beintehaa aka Rida's death' has got everybody curious as to what the real story is. While Suraiyya (Suchitra Pillai) has been arrested with regard to the death the entire track gives a very uncertain vibe. It also paves way for the question "Is Suraiyya responsible for Rida's death?"

While Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) has declared that he will see to it that Suraiyya is punished, Zain (Harshad Arora) has vowed to protect his mother at any cost of she is innocent.

The upcoming episodes will now focus on the mystery behind Rida's death and digging into Rehaan and Rida's past will be our female lead protagonist Aaliya (Preetika Rao). Aaliya who wants the truth and nothing but the truth to come out will try to find out what had actually happened in the past. She will read the case files; try talking to Grumpy as well as Rehaan about it.

It is during this phase that Aaliya and the viewers learn the truth that Grumpy is not Rehaan's father but Rida's and how he has been taking care of the man since the death of his daughter. Not ready to give up Aaliya digs further to find out that everything was not fine between Rehaan and Rida in the past.

Some of the revelations will leave Aaliya shocked as she comes to know of a very different Rehaan than the one who has been her friend for the past one year. To summarize it without killing the suspense Aaliya will come to know of many things that happened between the happy couple which were in fact the opposite of happy.

What has Rehaan been hiding all this while? What is the story behind Rida's death?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx

It's terrible! Why did rehaan kill his wife rida?! I thought he loved rida.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samia600

Thx

It's terrible! Why did rehaan kill his wife rida?! I thought he loved rida.

dear thts the mystery why he killed her how am i suppose to knw jus keep watching
Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS :)
Always love Zaya team
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

dear thts the mystery why he killed her how am i suppose to knw jus keep watching

Thanks a lot!

We'll watch what'll happen to rida's mystery!

ZaYa rocks!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, about time this mystery got solved