Query!! Peep in BI/Zaya fans

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola peeps I'm back( hope for good) :P

I had stopped watching BI ever since Zain was called a womanizer by the gundas couldn't take the torture on Zaya to "mis"fit he who must not be named any longer! But I read that CVs hv finally realized how they should listen to genuine loyal fans because they genuinely love the show..
So me signing in again! :D:D I'm so looking forward to the END of tunnels&pillars&abyss & what not! Like I once said Zain WAS IS AND WILL REMAIN the ULTIMATE HERO of BI! Both audience worldwide & TRP audience rejected all the infrastructural disaster that makers did so ofcourse it had to be scrapped!

Nonetheless I've a different thing to ask, WHY ON EARTH Mahanji trying to make Aliya feel guilty? Like she never ever asked for his help!! He tagged himself along to Hyderabad, he jumped in & married her and now he talks abt biwi ka darjaa! Like when did she say she wants the darjaa ever! She made it clear she is only Zain's biwi! And now all he does is jataoes ehsaan, ehsaan that neither Aliya nor Zain EVER wanted!
Also, his character never ever made any sense.. Period! Nonetheless I'm too annoyed, least he could do was show acknowledgement for Aliya letting those kids of his call her Ammi!!but all he does is comes and puts blame on Aliya! Like hell Dude go down the memory lane she NEVER ASKED for ur help ever!
What a male chauvinist he is, doesn't even let Aliya speak.. And I'm amazed how people think he is mature and good husband like bhagwan bachaye duniya ki har ladki ko aise husband se! A girl has her right to speak and is an equal in a marital relationship and Zain has always let her voice her opinions even during the early phases of their relationship when he was not in love with her!

In any case why am I even trying to rationalize Rehan's behaviour.. When did it ever make sense? Nonetheless I'm happy the worst phase of BI is finally coming to a close!

Chalo peeps bubye do tell me if u peeps can find an answer to my question

PS: This is strictly on characters!

PPS: We'll hv a virtual party on the DAY! If u knw wat I mean, lets gear up for our BI, our Zaya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Titleepari nice to see u back... 😊I love reading ur take on episode, I hope u ll continue that😛
Biwi ka Darjaa🤢,, Mahaan is still hell bent show his mahantaa😡
he is he is such a male chauvinist 😆, I donno why I'm happy, when cv's are butchering his character😆😆, I like Bi writers dialogues a lot, they are very good, but I donno I completely hate his dailouges😡...

The only dailouge of his.which I like from the day of his entry what u know
In yesterday's episode, when he said, there is no place for her in his home😉 God even we are waiting for this only... man.. I thanked him for this ...

Let him show his mahantaa, we don't need to care abt it, our zain is back😳😎
I know he irritates little, but can bear anything for clearance😊

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Titleepari nice to see u back...😊I love reading ur take on episode, I hope u ll continue that😛</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Biwi ka Darjaa🤢,, Mahaan is still hell bent show his mahantaa😡
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">he is he is such a male chauvinist😆, I donno why I'm happy, when cv's are butchering his character😆😆, I like Bi writers dialogues a lot, they are very good, but I donno I completely hate his dailouges😡...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The only dailouge of his.which I like from the day of his ent</font>ry what u know
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">In yesterday's episode, when he said, there is no place for her in his home😉God even we are waiting for this only... man.. I thanked him for this ...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Let him show his mahantaa, we don't need to care abt it, our zain is back😳😎</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I know he irritates little, but can bear anything for clearance😊</font>

hola Madhu& thanks for the welcome back!! Glad to know you like my takes will sure try to continue! Like Rehan is totally unbearable! But anything for a 2-3 epis more to hv our BI bck! And yes Rehan is a chauvinist no wonder Rida wanted to escape!!

Notheless CVs ko akal to ayi! Hoping for a grand Zaya wedding!

Ps: Why is forum so empty today? Where is everyone?
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

hola Madhu& thanks for the welcome back!! Glad to know you like my takes will sure try to continue! Like Rehan is totally unbearable! But anything for a 2-3 epis more to hv our BI bck! And yes Rehan is a chauvinist no wonder Rida wanted to escape!!

Notheless CVs ko akal to ayi! Hoping for a grand Zaya wedding!

Ps: Why is forum so empty today? Where is everyone?

Yeah, last clearance episodes u know, like clearance sale😆
Hopefully, we get a grand Zaya wedding with all rituals and loads of kit kit😳
I don't know yaar, why forum is so empty today, but zainab's thread ll be busy always,😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you...
But the ones to be blamed are CVS they show him entering as a brother and friend later he end up as a husband and now in jail...😲...I think if he would have stayed as zain's UNKNOWN BRO...He would have got his DARJAA in the show...😆

Coming to ALIYA as the montage shows she is stuck b/w 2 persons...😕...god I so hate that...I mean she trusts ZAIN completely...but still tries to be a wife to REHAN...that whole concept is wrong...

They are just trying to show it unintentional by making REHAN MAHAAN...

Well everyone learn their lessons...we learnt not to keep trust on CVS TWEETS...they learnt not to mess with a CRAZY FANDOM...😆
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Agree with you...

But the ones to be blamed are CVS they show him entering as a brother and friend later he end up as a husband and now in jail...😲...I think if he would have stayed as zain's UNKNOWN BRO...He would have got his DARJAA in the show...😆

Coming to ALIYA as the montage shows she is stuck b/w 2 persons...😕...god I so hate that...I mean she trusts ZAIN completely...but still tries to be a wife to REHAN...that whole concept is wrong...

Well everyone learn their lessons...we learnt not to keep trust on CVS TWEETS...they learnt not to mess with a CRAZY FANDOM...😆

Bingo We are dammm CRAZY FANS of harshikaa🤣
That was worst montage ever of BI🤢
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I second u... rehaan doesn't have no right to jatao any right... or ehsaan for that matter!
If we're counting favors then there were so many Zain and Aaliya did for him... they never bragged about it though
I think woh Aaliya jo guilty issi liye feel karana chah rha hai because he wants to be mahaan... but aisa ker k woh or bura bun raha hai
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Agree with you...

👍🏼

Word Count: 1